What is your most favorite Nintendo console? - Page 3

View Poll Results: What is your most favorite Nintendo console?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nintendo Entertainment System/Famicom

0 0%
  • Super NES/Super Famicom

6 15.79%
  • Nintendo 64

4 10.53%
  • Nintendo Gamecube

7 18.42%
  • Wii

1 2.63%
  • Game Boy

0 0%
  • Game Boy Color

1 2.63%
  • Game Boy Advance

3 7.89%
  • Nintendo DS

12 31.58%
  • Nintendo 3DS

4 10.53%
  • Virtual Boy

0 0%
  • Other(N64DD, Game & Watch)

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What is your most favorite Nintendo console?

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Default Re: What is your most favorite Nintendo console?

First the DS and then the GameCube. The DS is an awesome portable, wireless and download play allows for great fun on bus trips and such.

The GameCube just had the most awesome controller ever. The way it feels in your hands, it's just perfect.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GiantZek View Post
    Gameboy Advance SP is the same as Gameboy Advance, by gaming, except that GBASP has backlight, lighting feature, chargeable batteries.
    And that is what I loved about it.

追放されたバカ

Nintendo DS

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

The 3DS, no question. Ocarina of Time is the best video game ever, and Ocarina of Time 3D is the same, but MORE.

Also, the Mii Pics function of AR Games makes a great road trip camera.

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

Best squid ever Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

The N64 and GameCube had some incredible first and second party games, but both had a lack of third party support. For years, the SNES was my favourite, but now the DS has taken over, with its huge library of amazing games. Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, Sonic, Castlevania, Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton and many, many more. I've played it so much, the battery wears out after just two hours of playtime. I'm a little sad about that.
    Last edited by Bouffalant Herdier; 5th November 2011 at 06:55 PM.

Who is this git?

oh geez, it's a 3-way... tie for me, between the SNES, N64, & GBC. I'm incredibly guilty of leaving the nostalgia filter on, but dammit these 3 consoles made my childhood in the 90s outside of 80s/90s cartoons & better mainstream music.

the SNES had milestone games such as SMW, Yoshi's Island, & Street Fighter II that I was playing minutes out the womb. Kicking Bowser's ass in the koopa clown car, platforming my way through Yoshi's Island, being frustrated trying to beat Zangeif, saving Dreamland 8 different times, playing megaman 7 & X, experiencing the Lion King through a video game, learning of Link's adventurous origins saving Zelda & fighting Ganon, trying to beat the difficultness of intensity known as DKC, & using the super scope to go on a safari in Yoshi's island. wonderful memories.

the N64 is what ultimately infected me with the wonderful poison that is known as addiction to video games; jumping through paintings to save Princess Peach IN THREE DEE, playing my first Star Fox game & learning to barrel roll, meeting the creatures that would ultimately haunt my nightmares for the next few years in Hyrule, trying to beat that damned skull kid in 72 hours, experiencing the epicness of Banjo-Kazooie, helping Kirby recover the crystal shards, racing frustrating AI's in Mario Kart 64 & Diddy Kong Racing, collecting the golden bananas in DK64, going through the mushroom kingdom in a paper dimension, playing the epicness known as Goldeneye: 007, having pogeyman battles in THREE DEE, & playing through the wacky world of Conker during his bad fur day. ah, the later half of the 90s was truly one that defined a generation <3

the GBC was my introduction to games on the go, some games encapturing my heart, & becoming cult favorites as well as personal favorites, games such as; the quintessential pokemon games that we all know & love, the drug known as tetris, playing the lost levels in SMB DELUXE, tilting & tumbling Kirby, assisting Link in his time & seasonal adventures, playing the ballad of the wind fish, playing the game & watch galleries, & adventuring through Wario's lands. Truly, truly portable gaming as we know it could not have happened without this system & its B&W predecessor.

Nintndoes what others Nintendon't
    claims: Surfing Pikachu, Color Change, Pidgeotto, Johanna (<3)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123