What video games were you thinking of buying? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What video games were you thinking of buying?

Default Re: What video games were you thinking of buying?

I'd really like to buy Pokemon X and Rune Factory 4.

A E I Own You. PikachuColoredPichu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

-Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
    -Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
    -Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
    -Hyrule Warriors (debating on that)

I wanna try to get a copy of Fire Emblem 12 even if it is only available in Japanese. Heard good things about it.

The Badassest Gardevoir BadAssGardevoir's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am trying to track down Okamiden but I can't find one for the life of me that I'm certian will run on a New Zealand DS. The fact that the only online auction site I use is Trade Me may be a factor, but that's besides the point.
    Bulbagarden Battle league Fire Elite Four member and Fairy Gym Leader (THIS IMPLIES NOTHING!!!)

Claims: Zorua, Night daze, Stance change, Yami (Okami), Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles), the Monado (Xenoblade Chronicles), the Celestial Brush (Okami), the Stealth Claws (Kid Icarus: Uprising) and the songs Don't Ever Forget (aka. I Don't Want To Say Goodbye)-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky and Rising Sun (aka. The Sun Rises)-Okami.

Imma drink my tears & cry Fairy Ice Ricky's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky On Twitter
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by BadAssGardevoir View Post
    I am trying to track down Okamiden but I can't find one for the life of me that I'm certian will run on a New Zealand DS.
    I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Okamiden does not have DSi-enhanced features, which means you should be able to buy the game from any region and it will work on your DS.

Unless you mean you're looking for a legit copy in general and not a bootleg, in which case... I can't help you. XD

3DS Friend Code: 5086-1398-3204 ▪|▪ 3DS/Pokémon X Name: Ricky
    Friend Safari: Steel - Klefki, Ferroseed, Forretress
    Claims: Lucario & Lucarionite ▪|▪ Teravolt ▪|▪ Fusion Bolt ▪|▪ Red Orb ▪|▪ Boutique [Pokémon X/Y]

I just finished all three of the original Crash Bandicoot games, and by golly they were fun as hell! I am really tempted to get Crash Team Racing and see what that is like. I am also looking at getting games from the Spyro series. Probably the number one game I want to get is Lomax in Lemmingland. I am a huge fan of the original Lemmings and I want to see how it fares well as a platformer.

Under partial construction. Collecting what I like.

Already pre-ordered pokemon alpha sapphire. Can't wait for it to be released!
    3DS FC: 2165-5119-2925

Can't trade 'till around 6 PM, 'cause of personal issues. sorry! hope you understand.

I want to get Radiant Dawn, even though it is so expensive. I have a Wii to play it on, and it looks fun as heck. I've heard bad things about the Dawn Brigade, though, so it might not be worth it...

Also, if it counts, I'm thinking about ORAS and SSB4.
    My planned dream team- in the works (eventually)

PM me if you wish to add me as a friend on the 3DS!

Official Claimer of Oblivion Wing on 3/15/14, of the Relic Crown and Enigma Stone on 5/17/14, and most especially Arcanine on 7/5/14! Also, I claimed Tiki and Robin from Fire Emblem, but that doesn't matter too much. Oh, wait, there's also the Hookshot, Dragonstone, Thoron, and Crusader Blade. I have way too many claims...

"I'm really feeling it!" Chibster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Chibster on Tumblr Visit Chibster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Jdog1020 View Post
    I want to get Radiant Dawn, even though it is so expensive. I have a Wii to play it on, and it looks fun as heck. I've heard bad things about the Dawn Brigade, though, so it might not be worth it...

Also, if it counts, I'm thinking about ORAS and SSB4.
    It's a little difficult using the Dawn Brigade at first, but I liked them! For me, Micaiah was kind of hard to level up; you'd have to feed her kills to help her. But RD was really good! The music, art, graphics were all really good!

This is my list right now and I think I will buy the first 2 and pre-order the 3rd one on the list very soon:

AA Phoenix Wright:Trials and Tribulations
    Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney I'll save these for later!
    Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
    Xenoblade Chronicles

Wii U, most likely the limited edition Wind Waker version
    SSB

So much money...
    Last edited by Chibster; 28th September 2014 at 09:08 AM.
    It's me, kyogre545! 3DS FC: 1864-8930-3851
    Claims: Gin (GNG), Inuyasha, Edward Elric, Vash the Stampede, Makoto Tachibana, Kyogre, Drizzle, Blue Apricorn, Squirtle Doll,, Micaiah, Crimson Loftwing, Smiles and Tears, Peaceful Days
    FS: Metang Klefki Ferroseed
    Join my clubs! ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH, Swanna Fan Club, Sweets+Sugary things, W is for Wumbology, the Study of Wumbo!

The Badassest Gardevoir BadAssGardevoir's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can't really think of anything right now besides Okamiden.
    Last edited by Dolce; 2nd August 2014 at 01:56 PM.
    Bulbagarden Battle league Fire Elite Four member and Fairy Gym Leader (THIS IMPLIES NOTHING!!!)

Claims: Zorua, Night daze, Stance change, Yami (Okami), Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles), the Monado (Xenoblade Chronicles), the Celestial Brush (Okami), the Stealth Claws (Kid Icarus: Uprising) and the songs Don't Ever Forget (aka. I Don't Want To Say Goodbye)-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky and Rising Sun (aka. The Sun Rises)-Okami.

Blog Entries

As of now:

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
    Xenoblade Chronicles

Wii U
    SSB Wii U

One of my friend's is giving me a late birthday gift, since she was away. I'll be able to use the gift card she gives me to purchase Alpha Sapphire or Xenoblade Chronicles.

Oh and once I get my new school id, I'm thinking of going to Gamestop and legally purchasing a few M-rated games I've thought about getting (games from the SMT series or No More Heroes, for example).
    Last edited by Chibster; 26th August 2014 at 07:32 PM.
    Claims: Gin (GNG), Inuyasha, Edward Elric, Vash the Stampede, Makoto Tachibana, Kyogre, Drizzle, Blue Apricorn, Squirtle Doll,, Micaiah, Crimson Loftwing, Smiles and Tears, Peaceful Days
    Join my clubs! ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH, Swanna Fan Club, Sweets+Sugary things, W is for Wumbology, the Study of Wumbo!

Imma drink my tears & cry Fairy Ice Ricky's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky On Twitter
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky on Tumblr

Now that I have a Wii U, I want a lot of games... I really should finish my back log first, huh? :(

Earthbound
    Hyrule Warriors
    Super Mario 3D World
    Zombi U
    , but I'm gonna try out the demo first
    Wii Sports Club 'cause my nephew likes bowling
    New Super Luigi U so that my nephew can play as Nabbit and not die as easily
    Maybe Nintendo Land and/or Wii Party U for general shenanigans when I babysit my niece & nephew

I think I'll wait for Black Friday/holidays sales though, since I don't really need any of these games right now. Well, maybe New Super Luigi U, but we'll see.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-1398-3204 ▪|▪ 3DS/Pokémon X Name: Ricky
    Friend Safari: Steel - Klefki, Ferroseed, Forretress
    Claims: Lucario & Lucarionite ▪|▪ Teravolt ▪|▪ Fusion Bolt ▪|▪ Red Orb ▪|▪ Boutique [Pokémon X/Y]

Blog Entries

I'm thinking of getting FE:awakening and A Link Between Worlds. But they're not at the top of my list.
    My 3DS Friend Code: 0731 - 4754 - 3188
    VM or PM me when you add me.

Right now I am really considering buying Sonic Colors. This will be my first Sonic game since '06 (that game, along with Sonic Genesis, nearly killed the series for me), but after looking at some LPs and playthroughs on YouTube, I see this game goes back to Sonic's roots as a fun, speed-through game without all the drama and BS that Shadow the Hedgehog and '06 tried to bring. If this game is good and controls well, I may just be looking into getting Sonic Generations, too.

Under partial construction. Collecting what I like.

Blog Entries

My brother's 30 day trial of PS Plus is going to expire soon, so I was thinking of downloading one of the free games of the month (Dust: An Elysian Tail).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast