Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread - Page 43
Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

"I'm really feeling it!" Chibster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Chibster on Tumblr Visit Chibster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

It's me, kyogre545! 3DS FC: 1864-8930-3851
    Claims: Gin (GNG), Inuyasha, Edward Elric, Vash the Stampede, Makoto Tachibana, Kyogre, Drizzle, Blue Apricorn, Squirtle Doll,, Micaiah, Crimson Loftwing, Smiles and Tears, Peaceful Days
    FS: Metang Klefki Ferroseed
    Join my clubs! ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH, Swanna Fan Club, Sweets+Sugary things, W is for Wumbology, the Study of Wumbo!

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

Okay, someone had reposted that one trailer I mentioned earlier that confirmed Ganondorf and blue flame Great Aether for Ike, so I finally got the link. It's Japanese only though, there's no English version yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omeOylQYkuU

Ike's blue flame Great Aether is near the end, but I'm not sure exactly where Ganny is. I just know that he appears for a split second as an icon in a Pikachu shot.

More fab than Sylveon. Sir Fabulous's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Favorite newcomer: Probably Villager. He looks to be quite versatile in attacks, and I'mma murdalize my opponents with his death stare alone.

Least favorite newcomer: Lucina. We do NOT need two reps for Awakening. Not to mention she's just another clone with few tweaks to differentiate her from Marth.
    I have claimed: Staraptor (01/12/13), Shiny Stone (02/12/13), and Limber (02/12/13).

What newcomers would everyone LIKE even though it's practically impossible? I'd definitely want Samurott or Arcanine into the mix, as I've mentioned before, and it would be awesome to see Hades (drastically shrunk, of course) or even Leif (Fire Emblem: Thracia 776) in the game, although he would work just perfectly as an alt for Marth.
    My planned dream team- in the works (eventually)

PM me if you wish to add me as a friend on the 3DS!

Official Claimer of Oblivion Wing on 3/15/14, of the Relic Crown and Enigma Stone on 5/17/14, and most especially Arcanine on 7/5/14!

Quote Originally Posted by Jdog1020 View Post
    What newcomers would everyone LIKE even though it's practically impossible?
    Sceptile, with Mega Sceptile final smash. (Rounds out a Pokemon starter trio, +ORAS relevance)

And then Krystal from the Star Fox series. Whether as the staff-wielding damsel-in-distress from Star Fox Adventures or whatever role she played in Star Fox Assault (I haven't played it) I don't care, because either way she wouldn't just be another Fox clone.
    Last edited by Stratelier; 31st August 2014 at 07:43 PM.
    Game: "Would you like to give a nickname to the newly hatched [Pokémon]?"
    Trevor: "You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"

Vivillon Color: High Plains
    XY Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210 (feel free to add me before asking, it saves time)

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Keldeo and Ghirahim were confirmed as Pokeball/Assist Trophy, but I wanted them playable. :P

I wanted Daisy too, but looks like she's going to stay a Peach alternate (but hopefully a REAL alternate this time instead of a palette swap). Besides, with Rosalina in, three Mario princesses would be kind of overkill. xP

Lastly, I'd love Vaati. He's my favorite Zelda villain and his status is still unknown. :3

The Badassest Gardevoir BadAssGardevoir's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I beleive I've mentioned this bofore, but my top pick for a Smash character would be Amaterasu from Okami. Other then that... *Looks at username*
    Bulbagarden Battle league Fire Elite Four member and Fairy Gym Leader (THIS IMPLIES NOTHING!!!)

Claims: Zorua, Night daze, Stance change, Yami (Okami,) Shantae and the songs Don't Ever Forget (aka. I Don't Want To Say Goodbye)-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky and Rising Sun (aka. The Sun Rises)-Okami.

Quote Originally Posted by BadAssGardevoir View Post
    I beleive I've mentioned this bofore, but my top pick for a Smash character would be Amaterasu from Okami. Other then that... *Looks at username*
    Yeah, Ammy would be awesome to see thrown into the mix. Until then, there's always MVC3....
    Trevor: "You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"

XY Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210 (feel free to add me before asking, it saves time)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Okay, someone had reposted that one trailer I mentioned earlier that confirmed Ganondorf and blue flame Great Aether for Ike, so I finally got the link. It's Japanese only though, there's no English version yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omeOylQYkuU

Ike's blue flame Great Aether is near the end, but I'm not sure exactly where Ganny is. I just know that he appears for a split second as an icon in a Pikachu shot.
    Checking out that video, I saw a couple of things that I almost missed.
    ●Zelda's Spirit Tracks Armor attack.
    ●Possibly independent screen scrolling on vertical maps thanks to separate screens?
    ●Charge attacks being redirectable mid-charge.
    ●Triggerable map hazards.
    (Some of these might already be well known, I am just noticing them though. XD)

IGN: Arcueid/Taira FC: 2921 - 9347 - 3205 Friend Safari: Bug

Quote Originally Posted by SobriquetP View Post
    ●Possibly independent screen scrolling on vertical maps thanks to separate screens?
    Only in the sense of the camera zooming in and out on certain characters; it can't affect where the KO line (which moves with the stage) is.

"I'm really feeling it!" Chibster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Chibster on Tumblr Visit Chibster's Youtube Channel

I haven't touched my Wii or SSB Brawl in a while, so I just decided to play for like 10 minutes and it feels so weird. I guess it's because I'm all hyped up for SSB Wii U/3DS. Makes me wonder if I'll ever use my Wii again, other than for playing Xenoblade or (hopefully) one day finishing Skyward Sword.
    It's me, kyogre545! 3DS FC: 1864-8930-3851
    Claims: Gin (GNG), Inuyasha, Edward Elric, Vash the Stampede, Makoto Tachibana, Kyogre, Drizzle, Blue Apricorn, Squirtle Doll,, Micaiah, Crimson Loftwing, Smiles and Tears, Peaceful Days
    FS: Metang Klefki Ferroseed
    Join my clubs! ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH, Swanna Fan Club, Sweets+Sugary things, W is for Wumbology, the Study of Wumbo!

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by SobriquetP View Post
    Checking out that video, I saw a couple of things that I almost missed.
    ●Zelda's Spirit Tracks Armor attack.
    ●Charge attacks being redirectable mid-charge.
    ●Triggerable map hazards.
    (Some of these might already be well known, I am just noticing them though. XD)

Zelda's armor attack has been known about for months lol. It was in a pic of the day ages ago. :P Plus she was playable in the E3 demo.

Imma drink my tears & cry Fairy Ice Ricky's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky On Twitter
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky on Tumblr

If Duck Hunt Dog turns out to be true, then it will be the newcomer I'm most excited to play with. If not, then Little Mac. I'm least excited to play with Mii Fighter, if only because it can't be used online against strangers. None of my friends have a 3DS so I basically can't use it outside of single player and... CPU multi-player mode *voms*

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Ganondorf's implicit confirmation is at the 0:56 mark. (How the HELL did people even notice that?!)

3DS Friend Code: 5086-1398-3204 ▪|▪ 3DS/Pokémon X Name: Ricky
    Friend Safari: Steel - Klefki, Ferroseed, Forretress
    Claims: Lucario & Lucarionite ▪|▪ Teravolt ▪|▪ Fusion Bolt ▪|▪ Red Orb ▪|▪ Boutique [Pokémon X/Y]

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy Ice Ricky View Post
    If Duck Hunt Dog turns out to be true, then it will be the newcomer I'm most excited to play with. If not, then Little Mac. I'm least excited to play with Mii Fighter, if only because it can't be used online against strangers. None of my friends have a 3DS so I basically can't use it outside of single player and... CPU multi-player mode *voms*

Ganondorf's implicit confirmation is at the 0:56 mark. (How the HELL did people even notice that?!)
    Oh yes, I want to play as Duck Hunt Dog too! I love dogs and I think he's cute. ^^

Some people just have good eyes lol. I'm also known to have a good eye and I think I did notice Ganondorf, I just didn't realize it was him right away. I mean, he DOES appear for just a split second, after all.

I think with a middle evolution of a Kalos starter confirmed to be playable, that we'll see 2 Pokemon Trainers. A Male still based on Red in his default costume and still using the Kanto starters, and a Female, probably based on Serena using Kalos starters.

What I hope is that the alternate costume will be more then just Palate swaps, and that the female trainer could wind up looking like Leaf in her Blue costume (and May for Red I guess) since Leaf's Hat is the Blue Costume for Jigglypuff. I'd love to be able to have a Team Red as Red and Pikachu in Red's hat against Team Blue as Leaf and Jigglypuff in leaf's Hat.

Pokemon is the most significant Nintendo Franchise not to have a playable Antagonist in SSB (Mewtwo was debatable in Melee). I'd like Giovanni with the Nidomonarchs and Rhydon, or N with Zourak and his Dragon, but it seems unlikely.

Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast