Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread - Page 40
Page 40 of 66 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

The Future King Koopa Jr's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Koopa Jr on Tumblr

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

We just got music samples from the 3DS version. I think they all sound really good.

A E I Own You. PikachuColoredPichu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

Oh, I hope the 3DS version includes a custom playlist for those who like to plug in their headphones, close the 3DS and go about their day!

The Badassest Gardevoir BadAssGardevoir's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That... That was great, expecially that Spirit Tracks overworld theme at the end. That has more than done it's job of getting me psyched for when it comes out.
    Bulbagarden Battle league Fire Elite Four member and Fairy Gym Leader (THIS IMPLIES NOTHING!!!)

Claims: Zorua, Night daze, Stance change, Yami (Okami), Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles), the Monado (Xenoblade Chronicles), the Celestial Brush (Okami), the Stealth Claws (Kid Icarus: Uprising) and the songs Don't Ever Forget (aka. I Don't Want To Say Goodbye)-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky and Rising Sun (aka. The Sun Rises)-Okami.

The Sarcastic Merchant Sir Dragelsnart's Avatar
    Follow Sir Dragelsnart On Twitter
    Follow Sir Dragelsnart on Tumblr

Between this and ORAS my hype train is going crazy
    Friend Code: 0087-2824-1700
    Winner of Last Poster Wins 14
    Claims: Porygon, Thunder Fang, Henry (Fire Emblem), Happy Mask Salesman, Rapier (Fire Emblem), Master Sword, Sandvich

A E I Own You. PikachuColoredPichu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Huh, my prediction was correct...because I never scrolled down.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PikachuColoredPichu View Post

What d'ya guys think?
    Definitely know which outfits I'm using for Samus now~ :3

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

If anyone is also on Smashboards I've been running around there too.

Hoping to see proof of Mewtwo in a couple weeks.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, guys, the LEAK IS REAL. Well, unless these videos were faked...which seems doubtful.

Footage of Bowser Jr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMdnEroxb30&list=UUsKwxhG3ioc6FDKupmlVHZQ&index=4

Footage of Shulk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCE-iKciVJA&index=3&list=UUsKwxhG3ioc6FDKupmlVHZQ

Apparently someone posted a shot of the All-Star Mode still locked (I've yet to see the pic myself) implying there are more characters.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Having a Smash Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

I still have my doubts about it. Someone that I'm following on Miiverse thinks that Bowser Jr. in the footage is actually a texture hack for Diddy Kong. With the footage being blurry, it's hard to tell.

Also, I may not have Xenoblade Chronicles (though I am watching an LP of it), but I have further doubts after watching the Shulk footage. A part of me is thinking that the Shulk we're seeing is actually a Marth texture hack, as I'm sure Shulk does not swing the Monado in that manner. Also, I noticed a surprising lack of Monado Arts...

Therefore, I still stand by my gut feeling that it is fake.
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil
    Claims (other): Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)

Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Here are more leaks that could be real: LEAKS - Imgur

These shots show trophies and other little tidbits. I kinda hope they're real, because Ike on a menu button = hell yes. <3 And it would mean that he remains a starter/default character! Putting an unlockable one on a menu button just defeats the purpose of the characters being secret/unlockable/hidden.

Blog Entries

Yeah, it's pretty much real. No way are all those imgur pics faked.

No way is Bowser Jr. a Diddy Kong texture hack. We see the Koopa Car's tongue shooting out, deploying mini-Bowser toys, it's definately not a simple model swap.

EDIT: And that Imgur link seems to suggest it is from the ESRB video they review when rating. Thus why it focuses on elements like "boobs and butts" of the female characters, Wario who farts, and the characters with the word "devil" in their names...aka stuff the ESRB would consider when rating.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

I'm fine with everything just so long as we finally get that Dixie Kong confirmed!

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Yeah, I want Dixie Kong too! She's so cute and would be fun to play as. I would play the DK Country games she's playable in, but I've heard they're all really hard. >_<

Blog Entries

Some of the original versions of the text rumor back in July mention Impa, Mewtwo, Ridley, Mach Rider, Chorus Kids, and Dixie, but the "leakers" who have posted pics on /v/ all day haven't really clarified who.

Regardless, it does seem we have MORE characters, as there was a pic showing All-Star Mode was locked still.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

Blog Entries

Nevermind. Apparently the pic (of Chorus Kids) was a fake someone made and edited to look like a leaker on /v/ who leaked the other images posted it.
    Last edited by Garren; 25th August 2014 at 02:03 PM.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

Page 40 of 66 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast