Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread - Page 4

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

Is Ridley confirmed yet

I approve of the female avatar being the Fire Emblem Awakening rep in Super Smash Bros 4, with an alternate male costume, if possible.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

Sakurai has only said that Ridley would be diffiicult to do. But this means it isn't impossible for him to be in, so...

As for the female Avatar, I think I'd rather have her than Chrom, actually. I don't really like Chrom or Lucina much. Though even Chrom would be better than his boring, ugly ass daughter, imo.

Blog Entries

Sakurai also said he would never put an Animal Crossing character in the series. lol

I strongly believe Ridley will eventually be a playable character, since he is a fan favorite and Metroid desperately needs a second rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    If Sakurai wants a more unique FE character that's a female, he should go for the female Avatar then (with the default appearance). She can use magic, which not many Smash Bros. characters in general use. And her default hair color is white.
    Well the snark at the end there isn't necessary or appreciated but, yes, I don't think anyone would argue that the My Unit character, female or otherwise, would be a novel and welcome addition to the roster should Sakurai feel the need to add a character from Awakening.

Oh, and here's a protip: the fact that you started the topic or thread doesn't mean you have to respond to every post made in it. Also, not quoting a person to let them know you've responded to their post when you're speaking directly to them is just poor forum etiquette.

On topic: I wonder if Mega Lucario will in some way affect Lucario should he return...
    Last edited by Ruttager; 15th August 2013 at 03:53 PM.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttager View Post
    Well the snark at the end there isn't necessary or appreciated but, yes, I don't think anyone would argue that the My Unit character, female or otherwise, would be a novel and welcome addition to the roster should Sakurai feel the need to add a character from Awakening.
    Just voicing my opinion is all. But I agree here.

Oh, and here's a protip: the fact that you started the topic or thread doesn't mean you have to respond to every post made in it. Also, not quoting a person to let them know you've responded to their post when you're speaking directly to them is just poor forum etiquette.
    Thank you, but I don't need you to act like my mother. I don't feel it's necessary to quote every single post I'm responding to. Only the ones that have posts after them already or ones that I need to divide up into multiple quotes.

On topic: I wonder if Mega Lucario will in some way affect Lucario should he return...
    I don't think Lucario is coming back (Mewtwo is more likely, imo), but if he does, who knows.

Blog Entries

I think Lucario isn't going anywhere. It still is very marketable and easily one of the most popular Pokémon. Plus, Sakurai already said he doesn't like cutting characters from the roster. I don't really care about Lucario staying or not, though, but if it leaves, they better put another Gen IV/V or even VI rep in the game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Sakurai also said he would never put an Animal Crossing character in the series. lol
    SAKURAAAAIIII
    *shakes fist*
    I don't take what he says as word unless it's posted directly by him. And even then

The whole "Ridley's too big" thing really bothers me. Because Smash Bros never changed a character's size before as we all know :V
    Squeaky the sixth likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FairyGaga View Post
    The whole "Ridley's too big" thing really bothers me. Because Smash Bros never changed a character's size before as we all know :V
    Right? Bowser and Olimar are some good examples of characters having their sizes changed in the Super Smash Bros series. Not to mention Ridley wasn't that big in the Melee opening video. He could be some sort of Charizard on steroids, as far as character models are concerned.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

The size argument is just stupid. xP

Anyway, new bit of information! A recent screenshot showed that you can edit the outlines on the characters in the 3DS version.

Blog Entries

Where is the screenshot? ^^

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Where is the screenshot? ^^
    This the best I could do;
    Reila and SobriquetP like this.

Blog Entries

@Kelleo; Don't forget to add the news that the Pyrosphere from Other M is confirmed as a stage to the original post.
    EDIT: And the fact that Mega Man is male.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Akzivx V View Post
    @Kelleo; Don't forget to add the news that the Pyrosphere from Other M is confirmed as a stage to the original post.
    EDIT: And the fact that Mega Man is male.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that Other M stage.

Um, everyone knows he's a guy. I mean his name is Mega MAN. :/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Um, everyone knows he's a guy. I mean his name is Mega MAN. :/
    Sorry. I typed that because I thought you were just putting the gender for no reason, without wondering that a) most people know who they are and b) that there's a male Wii Fit Trainer and female Villager in their respective games.

If Kotaku is reliable, there will be no story mode.

The Next Super Smash Bros. Won't Have a Story Mode or Cutscenes

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast