Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aura-kun View Post
    What the HELL kinda business do those names have being final? I hate them, I hope they go back on their word and change them.
    Well, Sakurai decided he wanted to go simple this time. That's what the article said.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

What the HELL kinda business do those names have being final? I hate them, I hope they go back on their word and change them.
    Read like this if you want:
    Super Smash Bros 4 Wii U
    Super Smash Bros 4 3DS

I like the puns myself :3

Also guys: Apparently Namco Bandai characters will receive no priority for Smash Bros. You don't have to worry about Ivy and her physics defying...assets to appear!

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by FairyGaga View Post
    Read like this if you want:
    Super Smash Bros 4 Wii U
    Super Smash Bros 4 3DS

I like the puns myself :3

Also guys: Apparently Namco Bandai characters will receive no priority for Smash Bros. You don't have to worry about Ivy and her physics defying...assets to appear!
    Ohohoho, 4/for puns, I love you. I will do this now.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by FairyGaga View Post
    Yeah, this is true too, actually. I forgot to add this one. xP

EDIT: Also, I've come up with all the stages I'd love to see in the games so far!

Kauku Caves (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)
    Riven Bridge (FE: Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn)
    Treacherous Mansion (Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon)
    Rolling Coaster Galaxy (Super Mario Galaxy 2) and/or Rainbow Road (Mario Kart Wii)
    Gusty Garden Galaxy (Super Mario Galaxy 1)

Of course, add the respective music that plays in those last three too. ^^ I say "and/or" for Rolling Coaster Galaxy and Rainbow Road because the former is based off of the latter and thus is similar. But I love both a lot and don't care which is in! I just want one of them! ^^

I also hope the Buoy Base Galaxy music from the first SMG gets in too, because it was also in SMG2! :D It's my favorite song in the games as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Add Kelleo on Facebook

Pardon the double post, but I have another update, though only one piece of info this time. An article states that the new Smash Bros.'s adventure mode won't be like Brawl's Subspace Emissary. It seems like it'll be more akin to Melee's single player mode.

If it is, I'll be rather disappointed. I never really had a lot of fun with Melee's adventure mode. :(

Post Thanks / Like

I would really like a stereotypical gamer's room. It would have dirty laundry, piles of old Nintendo consoles (some of them could even randomly turn on during the fight), and posters of characters that didn't make it to the final cut of the game. Hazards? I have no idea. Maybe bookcases filled with games could fall over, and monsters made out of mutated laundry could attack the player.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

To all those who inevitably think Jigglypuff should retire as a Smash Bros character:

Only real men main him :3

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Pardon the double post, but I have another update, though only one piece of info this time. An article states that the new Smash Bros.'s adventure mode won't be like Brawl's Subspace Emissary. It seems like it'll be more akin to Melee's single player mode.

If it is, I'll be rather disappointed. I never really had a lot of fun with Melee's adventure mode. :(
    Adventure Mode was fun for the first few times in Melee, but after doing it for every character and you knew exactly what was going to happen every time, the surprises weren't surprising but just boring. I could live without a SSE-type mode - it was great but still weak in comparison to regular fighting - but the fact that they'd choose to revert to the subpar mode is a little disappointing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Add Kelleo on Facebook

Yeah, agreed. xP

By the way, there's a bit of new information! I'll update with it now. :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Add Kelleo on Facebook

Some new information again, at last! A Brawl veteran, Olimar, is confirmed to return. :)

But that's all I have right now.

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Like Wii Fit Trainer, all the Olimar shots are from the Wii U version. More evidence that some characters that have only appeared on console games will be exclusive to the console version?

Nope Setra's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by GreatLiver View Post
    Like Wii Fit Trainer, all the Olimar shots are from the Wii U version. More evidence that some characters that have only appeared on console games will be exclusive to the console version?
    I believe it's been confirmed that there will be no version exclusive characters, just stages. Which kind of sucks, due to the 3DS's limitations.

Post Thanks / Like

Hm...
    -A Brain Age stage? It would be interesting, and after the Pictochat stage, it's possible. It could include multiple choice questions and the players having to stand on the correct platform (A, B, C, or D). It would be a 3DS stage.
    -A Nintendo Land stage? It could flip between the main plaza and some of the minigames. It would be a Wii U stage.
    -Luigi's Dream? I haven't played this game nor know anything about it, so I have no idea what could go here. It would be a 3DS stage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Add Kelleo on Facebook

"Luigi's Dream"? What are you talking about? There's no game of that title. Do you mean Mario & Luigi: Dream Team?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatLiver View Post
    They mentioned exclusive stages for each version, yet they didn't say a word about exclusive characters, besides Sakurai saying that both games will have the same amount of them. I don't think there will be exclusive characters, but to be honest, I am not entirely against the idea. Anyway, nice to see the Olimar is back in SBB4!

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast