Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread - Page 16
Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

Nope Setra's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

The way he worded it makes it seem like its going to be a moving stage.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

Yeah, I think it will be a cruise stage like Delfino Plaza. Where occasionally you must move onto new platforms.
    Those stages are always more interesting to watch, imo (if less fair to play on :P)

I wouldn't be surprised if Bayonetta made some sort of appearance as an assist trophy or something.
    I would be (pleasantly) surprised if she were playable but Sakurai has surprised many times before.

On Yoshi; Yeah, everyone knows he will be back. But this must be frustrating for Yoshi fans (like me!)
    He was also revealed very late for Brawl :V

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct special has been confirmed by Sakurai today. It will air globally on the 8th of April 3 PM PST (8/4 11 PM UK time). Thought that I should post it here so that everyone knows about it.
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Yus. Bayo and/or Jeanne confirmation

I'll be disappointed if there isn't at least one character revelation.

hyuk hyuk Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

I don't know what they would make a whole direct about if there wasn't either a new character or something bigger.

Que cancellation XD

Seriously though, I'm expecting 2 characters and 2 stages.

Blog Entries

"We are delaying the game until 2016. Please Understand."

Blog Entries

^ 2015

I'm calling it now.
    If I'm wrong, I'll be happily wrong.

It says "Smash 6," the ones coming out for Wii U and 3DS are 4 and 5 respectively. There's very little chance that these games got a number change and are being delayed despite Nintendo being adamant in getting it out this year.

I think it's either DLC or an Arcade version, the latter of which would make sense as Namco has done arcade versions of Nintendo games before (ex. Mario Kart).

Blog Entries

According to the Japanese Smash Bros twitter, we won't get a concrete date revealed in today's Direct. Also, according to the LiveStream over at the Youtube site of things, the Direct is going to be around 39 minutes in length.
    Revolutionaryverse

"I'm really feeling it!" Chibster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Chibster on Tumblr Visit Chibster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Tophat Dragoneye View Post
    According to the Japanese Smash Bros twitter, we won't get a concrete date revealed in today's Direct. Also, according to the LiveStream over at the Youtube site of things, the Direct is going to be around 39 minutes in length.
    I'm so excited! I'm hoping for another Fire Emblem playable character!!
    It's me, kyogre545! 3DS FC: 1864-8930-3851
    Claims: Gin (GNG), Inuyasha, Edward Elric, Vash the Stampede, Makoto Tachibana, Kyogre, Drizzle, Blue Apricorn, Squirtle Doll,, Micaiah, Crimson Loftwing, Smiles and Tears, Peaceful Days
    FS: Metang Klefki Ferroseed
    Join my clubs! ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH, Swanna Fan Club, Sweets+Sugary things, W is for Wumbology, the Study of Wumbo!

Blog Entries

Alright, it was begun, folks. Get your popcorns, everyone!

EDIT: Well here's a surprise. The 3DS version comes out this summer, while the Wii U version comes out this winter.
    Revolutionaryverse

Blog Entries

CHARIZARD AND GRENINJA ARE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!! I just knew Sakurai wouldn't leave us without revealing some playable characters!
    Claims: Gin (GNG), Inuyasha, Edward Elric, Vash the Stampede, Makoto Tachibana, Kyogre, Drizzle, Blue Apricorn, Squirtle Doll,, Micaiah, Crimson Loftwing, Smiles and Tears, Peaceful Days
    Join my clubs! ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH, Swanna Fan Club, Sweets+Sugary things, W is for Wumbology, the Study of Wumbo!

Blog Entries

Can we agree on that it was Greninja who stole the finale of the Direct? :)
    Revolutionaryverse

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tophat Dragoneye View Post
    Can we agree on that it was Greninja who stole the finale of the Direct? :)
    As soon as I saw his silhouette, I thought: "..Is that Greninja?" Then, when he comes out: "I KNEW IT!!"

Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast