Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread - Page 15
Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

Kotake and Koume (aka Twinrova) revealed for the 3DS version of the game. They are likely stage hazards, based on this other picture.

Lovely. My favorite bosses in Ocarina of Time are in Smash 4.

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

What are the chances of Bayonetta being in this game?
    Peanut Butter Jelly Time

A E I Own You. PikachuColoredPichu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yoshi's GOT to make it in, as he's one of the original Vets, and because of Yoshi's New Island. (well, the vets WERE revealed after the initial trailer because of new games coming out. King Dedede for Kirby Triple Deluxe, Zelda for A Link Between Worlds, Marth for Fire Emblem Awakening, etc.)

Come on now, people wondering if Wario is coming back is understandable, but Yoshi? Please.

He is one of the originals, he isn't going to be cut. Ever.

Imma drink my tears & cry Fairy Ice Ricky's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky On Twitter
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky on Tumblr

Just telling you all to check out today's Pic of the Day because Pikachu looks adorable (too bad King Dedede's smoke is kinda blocking the way, though).

Continue on with your lives. :)

3DS Friend Code: 5086-1398-3204 ▪|▪ 3DS/Pokémon X Name: Ricky
    Friend Safari: Steel - Klefki, Ferroseed, Forretress
    Claims: Lucario & Lucarionite ▪|▪ Teravolt ▪|▪ Fusion Bolt ▪|▪ Red Orb ▪|▪ Boutique [Pokémon X/Y]

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yesterday's pic of the day revealed Tortimer Island as a 3DS exclusive stage for Smash Bros. Apparently, the island layout will change each time a fight happens here.
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Ah, yes, I forgot that I also updated for stages. xP

And speaking of which, Lumiose City has been confirmed too! :D

I'm A Bit-I Mean Witch Capricious Equilibrium's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The only way I can see Bayonetta being used is a character is if she has her outfit rearranged, to be less revealing (outfit one wasn't too bad), and for her wicked weaves to not be used/used without her hair. I could see her having a move set of a standard shooting attack (Scarbrough Fair/Love is Blue are both oversized, don't need to be reloaded due to Bayonetta summoning the bullets in, so I'm sure it'll get past) for standard special, an attack similar to Wario's Motorbike move (but more practical) using Panther Within as her side special, Crow Within to fly as her up special (similar to Charizard's Fly) and a dodging move using Moth Within as her down special, which would activate Witch Time rather than deal damage. She could perhaps summon parts of Infernal Demons as her smash moves, and her final smash would be summoning Infernal Demons.

With Bayonetta 2 coming out as a Wii U exclusive and Nintendo producing it, I can see a censored Bayonetta joining the roster.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Sky View Post
    @Reila; How is Super Smash Bros. 4 shaping up in your opinion?
    Pretty nicely. I like every newcomer so far and the stages (especially the 3DS ones) look great. I am still hoping for a few newcomers, mainly Dixie Kong and Ridley, but I would be happy if most newcomers were of unrepresented franchises (like Villager, Wii Fit Trainer and Little Mac). I also hope the game has a decent netcode, but since Bamco is helping in the development and the Tekken series is known for having a great netcode, I am fairly sure Smash Bros. 4 will be great in this aspect.
    DBZ games had really laggy online from my experience. With Tekken Tag Tournament 2 it sometimes went well and other times was really laggy if I remember right.
    I just hope they make matchmaking search for players with good connection rather than players with the same region code. [sarcasm]Cos the region code method worked REALLY well in Wii Sports didn't it?[/sarcasm]

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So Hideo Kojima, creator of the Metal Gear franchise, have said that while he would love to have Solid Snake in the upcoming Smash Bros., he doesn't think it's likely to happen since he isn't working on that at the moment. What are your guys' thoughts about this?
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

"I'm really feeling it!" Chibster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Chibster on Tumblr Visit Chibster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Tophat Dragoneye View Post
    So Hideo Kojima, creator of the Metal Gear franchise, have said that while he would love to have Solid Snake in the upcoming Smash Bros., he doesn't think it's likely to happen since he isn't working on that at the moment. What are your guys' thoughts about this?
    I don't want him back.
    It's me, kyogre545! 3DS FC: 1864-8930-3851
    Claims: Gin (GNG), Inuyasha, Edward Elric, Vash the Stampede, Makoto Tachibana, Kyogre, Drizzle, Blue Apricorn, Squirtle Doll,, Micaiah, Crimson Loftwing, Smiles and Tears, Peaceful Days
    FS: Metang Klefki Ferroseed
    Join my clubs! ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH, Swanna Fan Club, Sweets+Sugary things, W is for Wumbology, the Study of Wumbo!

Blog Entries

I loved Snake's playstyle in Brawl. His tilts only needed to be slightly weakened and he would be a pretty balanced character.

But yeah, I don't think he will return either. Especially if Kojima is saying that now. Then again, he laughed when he said that.

"Oh, I don't mean 'straight' in a heterophobic way. I just mean, ya know, dumb and stupid."

The Future King Koopa Jr's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Koopa Jr on Tumblr

The only thing I don't like about Snake is how out of place he looks with the rest of the roster. Other than that I'm indifferent.

I'm A Bit-I Mean Witch Capricious Equilibrium's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So it's not something that I could comment on. In fact, you could probably ask Mr. Sakurai! If Mr. Sakurai wanted to put her in the game it probably would happen and I'd be more than happy to!
    Hideki Kamiya, who said he's a big Nintendo fan, admits he'd love to have Bayonetta, and if Sakurai wanted her in, then he'd love her to join the roster.

Bayonetta 2 is being produced by Nintendo, and, like SSB 3DS/Wii U, is coming to the Wii U in 2014. With most of the characters getting a new game recently, it'd make sense. Plus, it, Bayonetta 2, is being produced by Nintendo, on the Wii U.... Probably more chance than others.

If Bayo's in, I hope Jeanne is too. They're like the Mario/Luigi of Platinum!

Since both are from a hack and slash, they have plenty of moves. I could see Jeanne functioning like Bayonetta, but harder with more rewards for doing it successfully.

Standard Special: Shooting with Love is Blue (Bayonetta)/All 4 One (Jeanne) in rapid succession. Jeanne would be slower, but more powerful. Holding for a while will cause the Umbra Witch to do her Breakdance attack, spinning and shooting and dancing and killing and wee!

Side Special: Panther/Lynx Within-Bayonetta turns into a Panther and lunges, doing high damage/knockback. Jeanne would turn into a lynx and lunge, but do less damage but clinging on for a while, slowing her enemy and scratching/biting them for damage. Would go back to normal after a while. Can be aimed to the side, up diagonal or down diagonal.

Up Special: Crow/Owl Within-Both witches would turn into a bird, Crow for Bayo and Owl for Jeanne. Similar to Charizard's Fly. Owl Within (Jeanne) would do more damage but less height.

Down Special: Bat/Moth Within-Another tricky dodge attack involving turning into a cluster of winged non birds, but it'd activate Witch Time (similar to the timer item) for a while instead of a counter attack. Due to the bats having a bigger hitbox, Bayo could activate it easier, but Jeanne gets a longer Witch Time. Note: In-Game, Bayonetta can activate Witch Time with any dodge, but that'd be a bit OP, wouldn't it?

Final Smash: Infernal Demon: Randomly summons one of the many Infernal Demons from Inferno, each acting a little difference. Queen Sheba would be a super rare summon but met with a gasp similar to when legendary Pokemon appear. It'd be a 1HKO for all except the summoner and her team. Most of Jeanne's demons would be pink and white rather than Bayonetta's black and purple demons. Madama Butterfly is exclusive to Bayonetta, Madama Styx (Moth-Based) exclusive to Jeanne.

Smash Attacks: Mostly the Witch's Wicked Weaves (summoning parts of the Infernal Demon to attack rather than the whole thing) and techniques from Bayonetta.

Costumes: As well a recolours (perhaps with All 4 One/Love is Blue skinned as the other guns from Bayo?), a costume swap similar to Wario, changing between new (Bayo 2) and old (Bayo 1), maybe even the outfits in Bayo?

Stages: Gates of Hell, Falling Clock Tower (Debris as stage hazards) or even

And that's just from Bayo 1.

If they are in, it'll be a happy day!

Imma drink my tears & cry Fairy Ice Ricky's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky On Twitter
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky on Tumblr

I know this was revealed a few days ago, but I still have a question.

So the caption for the Lumiose City pic-of-the-day said the following:
    Pic of the day. The Prism Tower rises above Lumiose City. Up until a few seconds ago, the fighters were brawling on top of that tower. No, really.
    WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? When I first saw this I thought this meant that Sakurai originally had the stage on top of the Tower, but then he decided to move the stage to the ground right in front of the Tower for whatever gameplay-related reason. Other interpretations I've seen--the stage is, in fact, on top of the Tower, and that the screenshot was taken right after a battle; or, that the stage is a moving stage, and that the characters will be on moving platforms going around the City; or, that the stage will actually be taking place in one or more of the Plazas surrounding the City (slightly different interpretation of what I originally thought).

So yeah, I was just wondering how you all interpreted that caption... or if you even thought about it at all. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Tophat Dragoneye View Post
    Ike, Snake, and Lucario are my wish veteran characters for Smash Wii U/3DS, so I personally would want him back. But considering they've only released one Snake game on a Nintendo console this gen (some game for the 3DS, which was simply a remake of an old game--can't think of the name for it right now), I wouldn't be surprised if Snake gets the axe.

Should've treated the Wii U better, Kojima. :P

3DS Friend Code: 5086-1398-3204 ▪|▪ 3DS/Pokémon X Name: Ricky
    Friend Safari: Steel - Klefki, Ferroseed, Forretress
    Claims: Lucario & Lucarionite ▪|▪ Teravolt ▪|▪ Fusion Bolt ▪|▪ Red Orb ▪|▪ Boutique [Pokémon X/Y]

Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast