Super Mario 3D Land and Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Bundles Available Tomorrow

Thread: Super Mario 3D Land and Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Bundles Available Tomorrow

Blog Entries

Visit Mr.Saturn's Youtube Channel

Talking Super Mario 3D Land and Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Bundles Available Tomorrow

According to a website called Gaming Examiner, new Super Mario 3D Land and Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D bundles are available tomorrow. The Super Mario 3D Land bundle includes a flame red 3DS and the Super Mario 3D Land game. The Zelda Ocarina Of Time 3D bundle includes a special 25th anniversary limited-edition Cosmo Black 3DS marked with the Hyrule emblem and gold colored embellishments. It also has the Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D game. They will each cost $200.00 American dollars, but if you go to Target on black Friday, you can get them for $179.99. Also, if you check the Nintendo website, you will see a list of malls participating to test-drive these two games. I know that I really want the Super Mario 3D Land bundle. I have to start saving my money then!

100% Moustache Free! Mr. Moustache's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Super Mario 3D Land and Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Bundles Available Tomorrow

I already have the Special Edition of Skyward Sword, so I'm happy that I have at least one Zelda bundle. Nonetheless, they look really awesome, so if you don't own a 3DS, I suggest either of those bundles.
    ◄ This space is dedicated to Blazaking EX, who created my avatar. Please, visit his shop! ►