Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Thread: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Default Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

So I'm coming back to this place after a year despite only posting like 10 times, but anyways, let me tell ya guys what I've been following for the past few months(if ya haven't heard of it).

This is Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed, SEGA's big holiday crossover this year. The game's main draw is that your transforms into a boat or plane depending on terrain(or lack of). The game has Sonic along with other SEGA characters hence the All-Stars in the title. Here's a trailer if you're not interested yet.

Discuss?

If you want my opinion, this will likely be one of the big games of the holiday, everything looks really fun, and I'd bet even Non-SEGA fans would have fun with...nevermind.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sonic-wii-u-box-art.jpg  
    Last edited by FourCartridge; 27th September 2012 at 09:51 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

I hear Ralph Reilly from the upcoming Disney movie will make a guest appearance in the 3DS version. I didn't have the chance to get the first game, but it looks like the sequel is Kiddy Kong Racing on steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    I hear Ralph Reilly from the upcoming Disney movie will make a guest appearance in the 3DS version. I didn't have the chance to get the first game, but it looks like the sequel is Kiddy Kong Racing on steroids.
    Wreck It-Ralph? He's actually gonna be on all versions from what I've seen, along with(and I kid you not) Danica Patrick. Yes, the NASCAR driver.

But you should pick the first one up, if only to waste time waiting for this.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I loved the original SASASR, and found it quite superior to Mario Kart even. Seeing Vyse as a playable character in this sequel only sweetens the deal.

This is one of the games I'm most excited for, and I can't wait to pop that disc into my PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I loved the original SASASR, and found it quite superior to Mario Kart even. Seeing Vyse as a playable character in this sequel only sweetens the deal.

This is one of the games I'm most excited for, and I can't wait to pop that disc into my PS3.
    They even have a Skies track in, complete with Delphinus and Imperial airships in combat.

But anyway, here's a new trailer with Shinobi, The House of the Dead, and some new reveals:

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Ways To Play Trailer - YouTube

There's also newly revealed screenshots of Ulala.