Sometimes I just wonder...

Thread: Sometimes I just wonder...

Banana eating Gengar GengarEatBanana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Sometimes I just wonder...

Sometimes I just wonder... Why games are awesome one second and boring the next?

Like Mario Kart. Straight after you beat the game it sucks unless it's two or more players. It's just the same old repetitive racing game.

Even Pokemon isn't an exception, and I hope I don't get harassed for what I'm about to say, but sometimes Pokemon bores me. It always bounces back, but it has it's moments. Like right now in my Black, I've just beat Cynthia, GameFreak Morimoto and Cheren, yet am not strong enough to beat the Elite 4 and Alder. Due to this I'm stuck in a massive rut, as I've beaten everything else.

Sometimes I just wonder why games don't have a constant excitement factor. Does this happen to you? What game? What cause?
    White FC: 2237-0577-3400
    Bulbagarden PO Server!
    P.World | N.World

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Sometimes I just wonder...

Pokemon Black, same problem.

My Serperior is at Lv.99 and still gets OHKO'd by Shauntal's Chandelure

I think it just happens in games where there's little or no variation in whatever replay factor they may have.

Example: Another Code R (A Journey Into Lost Memories) doesn't get boring once you complete it because of its complexity, but 'simpler' games, like B/W just lose their edge. Thankfully, Pokemon has third versions, remakes AND side/spin-off games.
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest. Join us!
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

Insert Witty Title Here Azure Butterfly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If they tried to be exciting all the time, the novelty would wear off. You have to have some calm bits to make the good bits better.

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Halo 3.

One second you are winning and it's awesome, the next either you get matchmade with wannabe MLGs or people with bad internet.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.