Some help needed with Mozilla Firefox

Thread: Some help needed with Mozilla Firefox

Blog Entries
    Follow Avrig On Twitter
    Follow Avrig on Tumblr Visit Avrig's Youtube Channel

Default Some help needed with Mozilla Firefox

Okay, I tried to look answer to my problem, but couldn't find anything helpful and then I thought about asking help here :|.

So, my Firefox doesn't show me any images, videos or styles anymore. For an example, Google looks like this, when viewed Firefox now. Internet Explorer works fine though (and I'm actually posting this with it, since there isn't any of those New Thread or Add Reply buttons there in Firefox). It worked completly fine yesterday, but not today.
    I already tried to uninstall the whole thing, clean with CCleaner and then install it again, didn't work. I also reset all changes via Firefox's Safe Mode and tried to update Java, still no good. I'm not particularly good with computers, so I don't have any clue what to do next. I'd really like to keep using Firefox though, so hopefully someone could help me now.
    I claimed Mamoswine ♥ randomness @ twitterAvrig @ deviantart

Blog Entries

Default Re: Some help needed with Mozilla Firefox

Maybe with the problem of InTernet?

Blog Entries

I'm not too good with Firefox, but I'm pretty sure there's an option under View > Formatting (or something like that; I know it's a directory under View) that's called No Formatting. If it's checked, uncheck it.

Blog Entries
    Follow Avrig On Twitter
    Follow Avrig on Tumblr Visit Avrig's Youtube Channel

Thanks for the help guys, but I figured there's some problems with my AdBlock Plus, which seems to now disable all images and videos. I still can't figure what's wrong in there, since it has worked perfectly fine few years now and I've not made any changes a long time. This's just weird...
    I claimed Mamoswine ♥ randomness @ twitterAvrig @ deviantart

Hi Rayne's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

Maybe there's an extension giving you issues.

Go to Tools > Options > General > 'Manage Add-Ons' Button

Check in either the 'Extensions' window or 'Plugins' window for signs of AdBlock software and hover over it and disable it. Restart Firefox and I think you should be good.

[Not the same program but...] I disabled my AVG firefox extenison since it's pretty intensive on my (rather weak) processor and takes up tons of window space when I use firefox. You can get by without those blockers pretty fine if you know you're looking in the safe places. (though I do safeguard with good hosts file blocks, if you can manage that, you can actually block even the most harmless ads from popping up:/)