question about AR - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: question about AR

Endless. Endless. J. S. Köttbulle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: question about AR

I dealt in the AR once, and my copies of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire both crashed.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    - Jovi's Lament - Fantastic Voyage!? - Mother And Child - Teenager Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Reality -
    A person is not defined by their tastes, rather it is the other way 'round.

Blog Entries

I don't care if someone uses an AR or not, I don't hack, heck I don't even own an AR. But who knows, maybe in the future I'll get myself one just to have it......

You can always find me within the depths of IRC....
    All gifs made by me.

Strange is Relative Dewgong Reign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think they're fine if they're confined to your own gameplay. But don't take a level 200 Shiny Arceus out into the Battle Tower or on the GTS.

Quote Originally Posted by GameCodeTrainer View Post
    I don't care if someone uses an AR or not, I don't hack, heck I don't even own an AR. But who knows, maybe in the future I'll get myself one just to have it......
    Have fun wasting $35 dollars then. :#
    Favorite Sprites:

Dunsparce, the best pokemon, defeating Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewgong Rain View Post
    I think they're fine if they're confined to your own gameplay. But don't take a level 200 Shiny Arceus out into the Battle Tower or on the GTS.
    that would be a dreadfully horrible cheat that would not only be sooooooo unfair but it would probably crash both the user's game and any game that it got traded to >>; before the first game crashed...

Quote Originally Posted by GameCodeTrainer View Post
    cheapest ones are at walmart ^w^/
    and unless you want to wait around for ages for some events it's the only way to get certain legendarys... that's Mostly what I've been using the one I got for (that and checking IVs of pokemon as I breed them- thought the ones I've gotten thus far have been weak both in level and IVs ^^\ 'cause even though the modifier I've been using lets you pick how strong your pokemon is I haven't been using that option... 'cause I just want them to have them and don't care if they could have their butt kicked by weak magikarp)
    Only pokemon that I actually really like training and having in my party are pokemon that you can get in game ^^\ mainly dragons like Dragonite, Charizard, Alteria, Kingdra, Salamance... and others, their sorta hard to get but since I had them in my old games I've just transfered them to my new one and have been working on breeding them for better IVs so I can stand a chance in wifi battles ^w^ (I'd never use a hacked pokemon in a wifi battle 'cause I don't know if they'd mess up the other person's game >>; )

Even if it's been awhile since I made a trade offer, check with me anyway I'll most likely still be willing and able to make the trade ^w^\

go Rainbopony

Blog Entries

Follow Juuchan17 on Tumblr Visit Juuchan17's Youtube Channel

I don't use mine for "cheating" to get event Pokemon or that sort of thing. Just to hatch shinies on my Diamond. (I swear, they're normal shinies. Just bred/hatched by me. No tweaks at all.) . . . and the rare "All Berries x 999" for my Poffin kicks on Platinum. (not like it's helped with mastering all the Contests yet . . . it hasn't, I swear.)

Heck, I just think it's a risky sort of fun. Risky if you use those complex codes that could really crash your game and such, but meh, it's our money - we can do what we want. (Thank goodness I only paid 6$ for mine . . .) However, the whole "tweaking/cloning your Pokemon" using AR . . . I don't like that part of it.

Completely Insane Fangirl Since Day ONE LiveJournal - DeviantArt - YouTube

minor bump, 'cause I'd like to know about more peoples opinions on this subject ^w^\

Even if it's been awhile since I made a trade offer, check with me anyway I'll most likely still be willing and able to make the trade ^w^\

go Rainbopony

Blog Entries

I really don't care that much, since I hadn't heard of the whole device before I came here. But now that I do know what it is, I'm not even planning to get one (pfth, like you'd even be able to get it in my country). I don't care whether people use it or not, since I'm not keen on trading with people I don't know (or trust). So hack or don't hack, it's your business, not mine.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

Banner made by Aori! ♪

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12