Pokemon Crossovers

Thread: Pokemon Crossovers

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon Crossovers

If you felt like taking pokemon, and another anime, video game, or story and cross them together, which would you choose and why? And give an example of how that would affect either world.
    Me: Pokemon + Persona 3. Instead of fighting monsters with other caught monsters, you could choose to use your persona, a manifestation of your mind's true power, and wouldn't it be awesome to see Minato lv 99 or so take on Red? That would be an awesome battle. Red's snorlax uses giga impact, minato Uses megadolaon... Not to mention Everyone who's out of the know who saw Someone summon their persona would be like "No! you have so much to live for!" 'Cuz Evokers are shaped just like guns.
    Pt: Ryuji 1849 4145 9709
    SS: Zoruto 3266 7633 4085
    D: ED 0990 4524 4551

Fan of abridged parodies? check out OUR group.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/YorozuyaGroup

Pichu Ponies. Awesome. TheFlamingBooger's Avatar
    Terran System, Sector 001, Alpha Quadrant
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Crossovers

Nintendo and Bandai present:
    Poke-Digi-mon!
    Starring Ash Kamiya, AguChu, Misty Takenouchi, and Brock Kido.
    They travel thru a digital world known as Kanto, battling many Poke-Digi-mon, but only keeping one with them at all times.

My DeviantART site. (Be kind!) ... Also my webcomic, "Pulp Culture"

追放されたバカ

Pokemon + Grand Theft Auto

Blog Entries
    Follow Tsurugi On Twitter

Behold:
    The path of the Pokémon trainer is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of Team Rocket. Blessed is he, who in the name of experience and EV training, battles through the Elite Four, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the master of Pokémon. And I will strike down upon thee with Thunderbolts and Hidden Power Ice those who would attempt to poison and faint my Pokémon. And you will know my name is Pikachu when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Blog Entries

A Pokemon Sentai?

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

How about a pokémon fire emblem? With some slight changes to the type chart (more balance) that might actually work.

Blog Entries

Why not Pokemon and Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest?

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by ryuji View Post
    Me: Pokemon + Persona 3. Instead of fighting monsters with other caught monsters, you could choose to use your persona, a manifestation of your mind's true power, and wouldn't it be awesome to see Minato lv 99 or so take on Red? That would be an awesome battle. Red's snorlax uses giga impact, minato Uses megadolaon... Not to mention Everyone who's out of the know who saw Someone summon their persona would be like "No! you have so much to live for!" 'Cuz Evokers are shaped just like guns.
    This this this this oh god this.
    Pokémon/the recent Persona games would be awesome.

I would just use Mara.
    Hehehehehe.

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

This one would probably fail: Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! The Pokemon would exist as dueling monsters (and some of them will be Duel Spirits; Ash's Pikachu may be one of them).

Blog Entries

Pokemon and Animal Crossing. Kinda like the mystery Dungeon series, but with more focus on day to day life as a Pokemon.

Or the old SimSafari games. It would be cool to make a Pokemon theme park/zoo and them manage all the attractions and exhibits.

MW2 and Pokemon need to combine as one, so I can satisfy both urges when gaming. Or, borrow elements from one another...

As for MW2, they should eliminate all gun attachments and replace them with different natured Pokemon; killstreaks would be replaced with legendaries; grenades are now PokeBalls; in-game character designs will be replaced with different trainer sprites. And, perks are now TMs. I also want a Wobbuffet camo scheme for my M16A4 after getting 1,000 headshots...

Also, Pokemon in Gen V will no longer have moves, instead they will use guns like: UMPs with red-dots, Tar21 w/ holo sight, and ACOG'd sniper rifles. Most importantly, akimbo FMJ 1887s must be banned from meta, otherwise I will not play. And, instead of straight up battling, they should incorporate some objective based game modes, like Demolition, CTF, S&D, and HQ.

I'm pretty sure that no one, besides myself and maybe six other people, would play either game if this were to come into fruition. One can only dream, however...

Blog Entries

Pokemon + Naruto: The Story of a Deranged Ninetales

A lone detective takes it upon himself to solve the murder of a young woman, willingly diving into the dangerous web of conspiracies weaved by the feuding mafia families. But after the truth is uncovered, will that city of sin be the same ever again?

Pokemon + Kingdom Hearts. Would make an interesting world if 'mons get corrupted by heartless.

Blog Entries

Pokemon Tycoon

What about two bothers and their pet Psyduck, who build crazy inventions, but the Psyduck is really a secret agent, who fights a crazy doctor and his Porygon-Z