Pantech Ease online problem.

Thread: Pantech Ease online problem.

HAS RETURNEEEEDDD!!!! AlexandraTheZoroark's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pantech Ease online problem.

Today, at my gramma's house (The one on my mom's side of the family. My gramma's house has no Wifi), I decided to go on Bulbagarden on my mom's Pantech Ease, which has an online app. Her Pantech can go online, even if their is no Wifi around (Which is really cool ) But, after I logged on and decided to post in a thread, after typing what I wanted to say, it didn't post it, even though the reception was pretty good, and it SAID that it was posted when it was not! (Yes, my granmma's farm has cellphone reception). This has never happened to me before on my mom's phone. And the cellphone company we have is AT&T, which is a really good phone company (No objections!!!!!), so I don't know why it would do that. And yes, it actually can go online, even with no Wifi.

Can someone tell me what happened?

And no, NO ONE should say things like "AT&T sucks", "Switch to Verizon, AT&T is a bunch of f***ing sh*t", "Your parents are so stupid since they have AT&T", or things like that, because there is one thing called the Report button and a group of people called Moderators. And, no mod should insult me for having AT&T, either. So don't flame me just because I have AT&T.
    Formerly LucarioGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkapoke View Post
    I am writing a paper on dakimakuras.

I've only written four paragraphs, but it's already five pages long...
    deviantART|Scratch|YouTube|Fanclub

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pantech Ease online problem.

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioGirl View Post
    Today, at my gramma's house (The one on my mom's side of the family. My gramma's house has no Wifi), I decided to go on Bulbagarden on my mom's Pantech Ease, which has an online app. Her Pantech can go online, even if their is no Wifi around (Which is really cool ) But, after I logged on and decided to post in a thread, after typing what I wanted to say, it didn't post it, even though the reception was pretty good, and it SAID that it was posted when it was not! (Yes, my granmma's farm has cellphone reception). This has never happened to me before on my mom's phone. And the cellphone company we have is AT&T, which is a really good phone company (No objections!!!!!), so I don't know why it would do that. And yes, it actually can go online, even with no Wifi.

Can someone tell me what happened?
    Your cellphone gets a message saying that you posted a message? I know my own browser doesn't...

Try browsing a website you've never been on before, while your cellphone has "no wifi around". And tell me what you get.

And no, NO ONE should say things like "AT&T sucks", "Switch to Verizon, AT&T is a bunch of f***ing sh*t", "Your parents are so stupid since they have AT&T", or things like that, because there is one thing called the Report button and a group of people called Moderators. And, no mod should insult me for having AT&T, either. So don't flame me just because I have AT&T.
    I think the moderators are a bit more mature than that...
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post
    Your cellphone gets a message saying that you posted a message? I know my own browser doesn't...

Try browsing a website you've never been on before, while your cellphone has "no wifi around". And tell me what you get.
    I'll have to try that sometime. Since I'm supposed to be asleep (I sneak onto my laptop at night, hehe), I don't have acess to my mom's Ease right now. But when I try it, I hope it works.

PS: About the mod thing: One of Bulbagarden's rules is "No flaming", and this rule most likely applies to moderators, too (Who, in fact, are pretty much regular users, too).
    Formerly LucarioGirl

Blog Entries

I think the moderators are a bit more mature than that...
    You might be surprised (just check a few of the Real World discussions).

You said this has never happened before, do you mean you can usually post normally from the Pantech Ease?

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Hi Rayne's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

Could have hit a snag in the posting process (ie: the site itself had a hiccup when you posted or your reception took a random hit.) It happens to me online or on my phone from time to time. When that's case, I try again. If it's an accidental double post, I'd just delete it.

Did you try posting again after it happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    You might be surprised (just check a few of the Real World discussions).
    Not all mods are perfect, but LucarioGirl is right, if you ever feel someone is out of place, you can always report them. Mods can be punished much like a regular user can.
    Last edited by Rayne; 8th November 2010 at 12:14 AM.

-In Simple Harmony-

Blog Entries

If you have a problem with someone use the report button, otherwise stay on topic.
    Former staff member - 2010
    Formerly known as - insomniac
    Competitive Player

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    You said this has never happened before, do you mean you can usually post normally from the Pantech Ease?

Nope. It was my first time posting on my mom's phone. I still don't see why it didn't post the message.
    Formerly LucarioGirl

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioGirl View Post
    Nope. It was my first time posting on my mom's phone. I still don't see why it didn't post the message.
    Might want to try again, to see if the problem happens again.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Blog Entries

Might want to try again, to see if the problem happens again.
    I hope I can do it sometime, but not right now. My mom's at work, and she took her cellphone to work
    Formerly LucarioGirl