The Offiicial Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion! - Page 11
Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offiicial Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

Jigglypuff is my main and absolute favorite character, so I also hope (s)he's back. Given that Jiggs is a perfect attendance veteran, I expect (s)he'll return~

I personally don't think Lucario returning ruins Mewtwo's chances. I still expect Mewtwo to return.
    How hype would it be if Lucario and Mewtwo were able to bash each other like they always wanted?

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread

So someone made a hand drawn fan opening of Super Smash Bros using the second opening of Attack on Titan. Considering it's hand drawn on photoshop, it's pretty good.

Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Blog Entries

There is no new daily pic today. I wonder why :o

Move along, move along Fairy Ice Ricky's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky On Twitter
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky on Tumblr

Last time I checked, there was an update on Miiverse but not on the main website. The update on Miiverse confirmed that Lucario's Aura Sphere works pretty much the same way it did in Brawl.

EDIT: The main Smash Bros. website is updated now!

3DS Friend Code: 5086-1398-3204 ▪|▪ 3DS/Pokémon X/Pokémon ΩR Name: Ricky
    Friend Safari: Steel - Klefki, Ferroseed, Forretress
    Claims: Lucario & Lucarionite ▪|▪ Teravolt ▪|▪ Fusion Bolt ▪|▪ Red Orb ▪|▪ Boutique [Pokémon X/Y]

Blog Entries

I wonder why it took so long for they to update the daily pic.

Anyway, Lucario looks SO cute in the new game. Some of its pictures are very aww inducing.

He usually looks "bad-ass" instead of "cute" in most of its pictures.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Ahhh, sorry for not updating the OP guys, I forgot about this thread and haven't been on Bulbagarden in some time (haven't really needed to or felt like it...). >_<

I'm aware of everything that's been happening though, including the so-called Palutena reveal. However, I will not be listing her in the OP until she's officially announced, if she is.

Blog Entries

So Palkia's back--but this time as a Poké Ball character!

So this makes him the first confirmed Poké Ball Pokémon, right? (I know we had a picture of Xerneas a while ago, but Sakurai never explicitly said that it came from a Poké Ball.) I'm curious to see what Spacial Rend will do on the battlefield. And what does this mean about Dialga? And possibly Giratina (who's the third member of the trio) and/or Cresselia (who was the third major legendary on the Spear Pillar in Brawl)? Also, I hope Zekrom and/or Reshiram are also in this game; I can see Fusion Bolt/Fusion Flare having some interesting effects in battle. I think Sakurai should shoot for a nice healthy mix of representation from Gens IV, V, and VI, with more emphasis on V and even more on VI.

Also, I randomly read a comment on Miiverse just now, and they had an interesting idea in regards to Mewtwo's Mega Evolution conundrum--put one Mega Evolution (I think Mega Mewtwo Y would make the most sense) in the Wii U version, and the other (Mega Mewtwo X, in my opinion) in the 3DS version. I say put MMY in the Wii U version because MMY has received more global promotion up to this point, and the Wii U needs all the help it can get. But also, these types of gameplay differences would hopefully make people buy both copies to get the full Smash Bros. 4 experience. I like this idea, and I was wondering what other people thought.

Claims: Lucario & Lucarionite ▪|▪ Teravolt ▪|▪ Fusion Bolt ▪|▪ Red Orb ▪|▪ Boutique [Pokémon X/Y]

Blog Entries

Palkia is back? Woah, didn't see it coming. Seriously. I thought the Generation V and VI legends would be the focus now. I am not complaining though, as a Generation IV fangirl, it is nice to see that Palkia (and hopefully Dialga) are back. I just hope at least Reshiram and Zekrom are present as well and from Generation VI, at least Xerneas was already confirmed, but give please give us Yveltal as well. Anyway, funny they put Palkia, the Pokémon that controls space, in the Mario Galaxy stage.

Edit: This picture is very likely fake or IF real, it is probably from a beta version of the game, since some characters aren't present:

I only consider the small hypotheses of it being real because I don't remember seeing those renders of Diddy Kong, Mewtwo and Chrom anywhere else before.
    Last edited by Reila; 5th February 2014 at 07:16 AM.

Blog Entries

Oh, I would love Chrom to be in SSB4! My best friend as a playable character in Smash Bros.! I'd be so proud of him :')

No one can destroy the Metal

Blog Entries

Never mind the picture above, whoever did the fake, forgot that Jigglypuff's Japanese name is Purin and not Jigglypuff.

Blog Entries

It's especially weird because they got Rockman down.

Also :P
    Ness is a photoshopped Lucas.
    Yoshi's picture is like the first result in google images.
    Wario's picture is from MK7.
    G&W is taken from Subspace Emissary.

I wanted to believe ;_;

Blog Entries

Hey guys, we have a new Assist Trophy revealed: Mother Brain from the Metroid series.

As a Metroid fan, I am quite happy. :D I just need playable Ridley now. And Dark Samus.

Blog Entries

I didn't realize that Mario was maniacally hiding behind Mother Brain in the bottom left.

WOW, this Assist Trophy is HUGE. O__O I LOVE IT!

Blog Entries

Funny fact for those who aren't familiar with Metroid: Mother Brain isn't nearly as big in Metroid games as she is in Smash Bros. It is almost like Sakurai is saying that he doesn't give a shit about sizes anymore. Ridley confirmed!!1

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Guess we'll be seeing Diddy Kong on the 13th this week since Tropical Freeze comes out in Japan.

Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast