Well, since we don't appear to have a non-Pokémon version of this thread, I thought I might as well create one myself. As for the rules...
1. If you want to claim something,you must have at least 20 posts before you can do so.
2. If you are inactive for two months, your claim is void until you are active again, and anyone who wants to take it off you during the period of inactivity can do so.
3. Since there are a lot of items in the gaming universe, I shall set the limit at four per person.
4. To change a claim, simply state which claim you would like to change, then state what you'd like to replace it with in the same manner as when normally claiming something.
5. If you want to change a claim to something else, then you must wait one month (as of the time of the claim) before doing so.
That's about it as far as rules go... Except for one thing: weapons like the Master Sword, power-ups like the Blue Shell and colectables like Energy Tanks or Rings all count as items as far as I'm concerned, so they can be claimed here. Just thought I'd clarify that. As for how you claim something, well, if you've seen any other claim a _____ thread then you probably arleady know this by now, but if you don't I'll claim something myself as an example:
BadAssGardevoir-Monado (Xenoblade Chronicles), 12/11/2014
See, simple as that-just state your username, what you'd like to claim, which games and/or series it's from, and the current date. Now, without further ado, here are the rest of my claims for today:
BadAssGardevoir-Celestial Brush (Okami, Okamiden), 12/11/2014 (I know it's technicly their tails, I don't care.)
BadAssGardevoir-Stealth Claws (Kid Icarus: Uprising), 12/11/2014
Anyway, enough about me, on with your claims.
Approved by Dolce.