New Fire Emblem
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Fire Emblem

Default New Fire Emblem

During the most recent Nintendo Direct a new game in the Fire Emblem series was announced for the 3DS. I know there are many fans of this series around here like myself, so are you as hyped as I am?
    Friend Code: 0087-2824-1700
    Winner of Last Poster Wins 14
    Claims: Porygon, Thunder Fang, Henry (Fire Emblem), Happy Mask Salesman, Rapier (Fire Emblem), Master Sword, Sandvich, Reach out to the Truth (Persona 4), Encounter (MGS), Meta Knight's Revenge (Kirby/Smash Bros.), Decim (Death Parade), Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul), Lelouch (Code Geass)

Check out my blog, I review stuff! (sometimes)

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Fire Emblem

Looking from the fancy grafic, I believe the FE game will only out on n3ds not the old 3ds.

XC

Blog Entries

Very excited for it! Hope we don't have wait too long to get it over here. It said Japan was getting it this summer, but no word on everywhere else :/

Quote Originally Posted by lovandra View Post
    Looking from the fancy grafic, I believe the FE game will only out on n3ds not the old 3ds.

XC
    Luckily not, I read about it and it is said that they both can
    Friend Code: 0087-2824-1700
    Winner of Last Poster Wins 14
    Claims: Porygon, Thunder Fang, Henry (Fire Emblem), Happy Mask Salesman, Rapier (Fire Emblem), Master Sword, Sandvich, Reach out to the Truth (Persona 4), Encounter (MGS), Meta Knight's Revenge (Kirby/Smash Bros.), Decim (Death Parade), Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul), Lelouch (Code Geass)

Check out my blog, I review stuff! (sometimes)

Blog Entries

Follow Chibster on Tumblr

The trailer and the music were so epic! I seriously cannot wait; watching the trailer really made my day! It's times like this that makes me want to thank my ex-friend for introducing Fire Emblem to me back in elementary school. XD
    3DS FC: 1864-8930-3851
    Claims: Crow Hogan, Inuyasha, Vash the Stampede, Makoto Tachibana, Edward Elric, Kyogre, Drizzle, Blue Apricorn, Squirtle Doll, Micaiah, Crimson Loftwing, Smiles and Tears, Peaceful Days

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

I'm hyped as hell! :D It was the first announcement in the Direct too, omg!

I'm hoping for Amiibo compatibility like Code Name Steam is getting. :3 if I can play with Ike in a new non-FE game, I should get to play with him a new actual FE game! :P

Having a Smash Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

I'm really stoked about this new installment. The visuals were appealing, the Pair Up system from Awakening seems to be returning... Yeah, I'll be looking forward to it.

Speaking of which, what other features from Awakening (or any other FE game) do you all hope to see return?
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil, Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4), Hint Coin (Professor Layton), Pandora Claws (Kid Icarus Uprising), Speedwing (Fire Emblem), Dark Pit's theme, and Confrontation with the Enemy (Xenoblade)
    Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Yellow Flicker Beat Shinehollow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta View Post
    Speaking of which, what other features from Awakening (or any other FE game) do you all hope to see return?
    Secret Shops would be awesome since they're missing from Awakening.And the old support system,where you get/read the supports in battle and not on the world map.Also the sound test from the GBA games,where it's filled out as you go.

I'm extremely hyped.Plus,one person,Kamui,looks like he/she could be the avatar and possibly a dragon and a lord due to some evidence I'm too lazy to list,so I'm getting more crazy hype.

The Great Knights look like SS Great Knights,which would be a cool call back to their original games.I also saw some more Magvel references,but again,lazy,so I'm not going to list them.

"Trapping me was a mistake. Failing, an expensive one. I think it's time for you to learn how expensive."

I Will Possess Your Heart TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

Anyone who knows me on this forum knows how much of a FE fan I am. I'm super excited about this release, but i really want to see a FE game on the U that's not Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem.

I'm happy that the series has seen kind of a rebirth in Awakening. It was like, 6 years since the last release, and the series gained a ton of new fans from the game. I'm glad they're doing more with it as well, but again, i want MORE, Nintendo!

Allow me to describe my thoughts upon seeing the trailer:

Holy shit.
    HOLY SHIT.
    HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I'm so excited. I'm interested to see what this new mage lord is going to be like, and the Japanese influences look interesting. I just hope it doesn't end up being a sequel to Awakening.

Also, Pair Up is returning. Damnit.
    My planned dream team- in the works (eventually)

Official Claimer of Oblivion Wing on 3/15/14, of the Relic Crown and Enigma Stone on 5/17/14, and most especially Arcanine on 7/5/14! I also have Sumia from Fire Emblem: Awakening and Simon Blackquill from Ace Attorney. I also have the Hookshot (best item ever) from Legend of Zelda, Dragonstone and the tome Thoron from Fire Emblem, and the Crusader Blade from Kid Icarus Uprising. Not that anyone cares, of course...

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr

I'm really excited for it. I can't wait for more information on it.

Lest we forget... Ninetales Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am... Intrigued. Yeah, that about sums it up, intrigued
    Bulbagarden Battle league Fairy Gym Leader (THIS IMPLIES NOTHING!!!)

Claims: Zorua, Night daze, Stance change, Yami (Okami), Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles), the Monado (Xenoblade Chronicles), the Celestial Brush (Okami), the Godbird's Soulstone (Dragon Quest: Journey of the Cursed King), the Stealth Claws (Kid Icarus: Uprising), the Xenoblade Chronicles Main Theme, Rising Sun (Okami) & Through the Sea of Time

Blog Entries

I call dibs on the blue haired dancer as my waifu
    S-Support plz

It feels good to be a Fire Emblem fan today.

We get an announcement of two new FE amiibo, thus completing the collection of the playable FE characters in Smash, those amiibo along with Ike and Marth being compatible with a non-FE game, and finally we get this awesome reveal. I was totally not expecting this and I can't wait to try it out.

Edit: Does anyone think that the marriage and children system will still be in this game, (or has it been confirmed)? I haven't played Awakening yet so I don't know quite how it works, but it seems interesting enough.

Blog Entries

Follow Chibster on Tumblr

I also found out there will be a trading card game to go along with the game's release! That's pretty interesting; there hasn't been a FE TCG in a while! I've noticed that there was a side with European influence and a side with Eastern influence. :0
    3DS FC: 1864-8930-3851
    Claims: Crow Hogan, Inuyasha, Vash the Stampede, Makoto Tachibana, Edward Elric, Kyogre, Drizzle, Blue Apricorn, Squirtle Doll, Micaiah, Crimson Loftwing, Smiles and Tears, Peaceful Days

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast