Microphones

Thread: Microphones

now's the time to shine coolking503's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Microphones

Hey guys.

It was my birthday a couple weeks ago and I still haven't decided what to get. I pretty much decided upon getting a microphone to record songs and covers, but quite frankly, I haven't the slightest idea about them. Obviously the built in mic kinda stinks, and I have a couple almost fully produced songs on my computer minus the vocals. So, I need a microphone. I don't really have any equipment other than my computer, so I probably would be best off with a USB mic, and its for vocals, so from what I've picked up, a condenser mic is best for that. My (parent's) budget is about $100. Any ideas or suggestions? I was thinking either the "Behringer B-1 Single Diaphragm Condenser Microphone" or the Apex 440 microphone.

Thanks.
    If we are having a battle and I disconnect, it is 100% unintentional; my power goes off often and each time my modem resets.

Gone until Aug, 10 or something for a trip w/out net access. C u after that. If I suddenly dissapear after that you can bet I got bad grades on my IGCSE's, since results are coming out the week afterwards.

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Microphones

You should get a mic that isn't that sensitive, since sensitive mics will pick up stuff you don't want, like your laptop fan.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.