Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Thread: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Or simply Luigi's Mansion 2 in regions outside of North America. :)

I just beat this game earlier today and I have to say it was AMAZING. I loved all the mansions and the story and both Luigi and Professor E. Gadd made me laugh constantly. XD And the ending was very sweet. It was just the kind of ending I'd been waiting for in a Luigi game, in fact.

I also found it WAY harder than the first game. I enjoyed the challenge, even if it frustrated me a little. lol I want more Luigi games, including more Luigi's Mansion titles! I think the next one ought to be yet another sequel and feature the ghost dog again, only this time, the cute spectral pooch should team up with Luigi to help him catch the bad ghosts. The pooch could sniff out hidden spirits or other paranormal stuff. This is the only idea I've got so far, but yeah. lol

Anyone else here playing Dark Moon? I can give some help now that I've completed the game. I haven't gotten every Boo and gem yet though.

Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

I played a demo of it in Gamestop. It seems like a good game, but nothing really to write home about.

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Anyone else here playing Dark Moon
    I am and need some

I'm at the Spider boss(I already know how to blind it) but getting the second pullable web all the way back isn't easy any ideas?

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlastoise27 View Post
    I am and need some

I'm at the Spider boss(I already know how to blind it) but getting the second pullable web all the way back isn't easy any ideas?
    Ah, it took me a little while to figure out that part too. I can't quite remember it off the top of my head though, unfortunately. But I know where it can be looked up quickly. Just give me a minute...

EDIT: Ah, yes. You have to spin the ball of webbing hanging from the ceiling fan until it ignites from the torch on the nearby suit of armor. The webs burning up should reveal another suit of armor, one that will attack Luigi if he gets too close. But ah, you WANT him to try attacking Luigi. Once the suit does, he'll be forced to pick off the ball of webbing that Luigi was holding. Then repeat the ceiling fan part so it ignites said ball.

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You know where the Boo is in Gloomy Manor(First time)you enter it?
    Last edited by BMGF Anime Master; 17th April 2013 at 05:47 AM.