Kingdom Hearts HD remix discussions

Thread: Kingdom Hearts HD remix discussions

Default Kingdom Hearts HD remix discussions

In honor of the recent announcement of the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix game for the PS3 which has the Final Mix version of both Kingdom Hearts II and Birth by Sleep along with cinematic scenes from the DS game Re:Coded, what does everyone think of the remixes of the Kingdom Hearts series.

For me, playing the Final Remix versions never released outside of Japan (Though Re-Chain of Memories that was released with Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix in Japan was an exception) are fun to play with new enemies and bosses and new cutscenes. Also there is the fact since I don't have or want a PSP I can play Birth by Sleep. The only downside is what they did to 358/2 Days and Re:Coded (Though I plan to obtain and play them on the DS).

A whole load of Hoopa Hyperion09's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Hyperion09 On Twitter
    Follow Hyperion09 on Tumblr Visit Hyperion09's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts HD remix discussions

KH2FM IN ENGLISH!!!

Goddamn I've been waiting seven years for that...

LiveJournal | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingdomkid
    I thought air was free but they sell them in plastic bags and comes with a hand full of chips!!

Honestly, I did prefer the GBA version of Chain of Memories.

Y am I this strong? Mega Uncle Edit Y's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think it's pretty cool knowing that you are getting two (or three, if you count the collection of cutscenes as a "game") games for the price of one, and it helps make the storyline easier to follow. With almost every chapter of the series accessible on the PS3, I wonder what Square Enix is going to do to give PS3 owners a chance to experience Kingdom Hearts 3D? I think it would be strange if they left out one chapter in the franchise, considering that said game is integral to the plot like pretty much every other title in the series. Only time will tell, I suppose.

I'm just glad the final mix versions are being released outside Japan. Seriously the first time I heard about the final mix versions I thought that it really sucked that they were only released in Japan. But not anymore.
    I'm still trying to win the Lumiose city ID lotto. My friend code: 4682 - 9693 - 3464

For what I can tell as things are progressing is with 2.5 coming out this year, then Kingdom Hearts 3 will likely come out next year in 2015. Hopefully by then the price on the PS4 will go down.