I have no idea what's going on.

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I have no idea what's going on.

  1. #1
    (!) Let's battle! Fair Verona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    EVERYWHERE. EVER.
    Posts
    507

    Default I have no idea what's going on.

    My 3DS won't let me play my Black version, but it let's me play every other game I own. I know it isn't the game because I put my black version into my DS lite, and it played fine! My 3DS keeps telling me there is nothing in the console, but only with Black Version. Why is it singling out one game?
    My official Black 2 team.

    Some days it's a good day to die. Other times it's just a good day to have breakfast.

  2. #2
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,541
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: I have no idea what's going on.

    The problem is with the game, perhaps its dirty.
    maglev is invisible

  3. #3
    (!) Let's battle! Fair Verona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    EVERYWHERE. EVER.
    Posts
    507

    Default Re: I have no idea what's going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    The problem is with the game, perhaps its dirty.
    I did try wiping it off, but it still doesn't work.
    My official Black 2 team.

    Some days it's a good day to die. Other times it's just a good day to have breakfast.

  4. #4
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,541
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: I have no idea what's going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fair Verona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    The problem is with the game, perhaps its dirty.
    I did try wiping it off, but it still doesn't work.
    I don't have a 3DS, I've never used one, but if you try clean the interior (i.e. where you put games) with soft tissue paper, you don't want to damage it. That's really the limit of help I can give you, I'm afraid.
    maglev is invisible

  5. #5
    (!) Let's battle! Fair Verona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    EVERYWHERE. EVER.
    Posts
    507

    Default Re: I have no idea what's going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fair Verona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    The problem is with the game, perhaps its dirty.
    I did try wiping it off, but it still doesn't work.
    I don't have a 3DS, I've never used one, but if you try clean the interior (i.e. where you put games) with soft tissue paper, you don't want to damage it. That's really the limit of help I can give you, I'm afraid.
    Thanks for trying, I appreciate the help. :)
    My official Black 2 team.

    Some days it's a good day to die. Other times it's just a good day to have breakfast.

  6. #6
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,541
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: I have no idea what's going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fair Verona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fair Verona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    The problem is with the game, perhaps its dirty.
    I did try wiping it off, but it still doesn't work.
    I don't have a 3DS, I've never used one, but if you try clean the interior (i.e. where you put games) with soft tissue paper, you don't want to damage it. That's really the limit of help I can give you, I'm afraid.
    Thanks for trying, I appreciate the help. :)
    No problem :)
    maglev is invisible

  7. #7
    live free, die free Gaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    jolly/gloomy stance
    Posts
    743
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: I have no idea what's going on.

    Is your Pokemon Black from a different region than your 3DS? The 3DS has region lock, so that's my best guess :P

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •