Hyrule Warriors - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hyrule Warriors

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Hyrule Warriors

Excuse the double post, but there's going to be a Direct just for this game on the 4th. It happens at 11PM Eastern time, 8PM Pacific time. I still hope at least one of the characters I want is announced...

Blog Entries

Completely insane king confirmed. (He's still kinda creepy xD)

FC: 4725-8143-3936 IGN: Serenade
    Claims: Mega Gyarados, Noble Roar, Stance Change, King's Rock, Reshiram Doll

The Badassest Gardevoir BadAssGardevoir's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ah yes, one of my favourite characters of the creepey veriety, but wasn't he confirmed in the Hyrule Warriors Direct though..?
    Bulbagarden Battle league Fire Elite Four member and Fairy Gym Leader (THIS IMPLIES NOTHING!!!)

Claims: Zorua, Night daze, Stance change, Yami (Okami,) Shantae and the songs Don't Ever Forget (aka. I Don't Want To Say Goodbye)-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky and Rising Sun (aka. The Sun Rises)-Okami.

Wait so both Ganondorf and Zant are playable characters? The world has turned upside-down.
    Last edited by Lugia trainer; 3rd September 2014 at 10:52 AM.
    I collect mixels and currently own all the ones that have been released so far. My friend code: 4682 - 9693 - 3464

I'm incredibly excited for this game. There's a huge cast of characters and a lot of fanservice for long time Zelda fans. Can't wait.

The Future King Koopa Jr's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Koopa Jr on Tumblr

I really hope getting all of the costume DLC packs isn't going to be a hassle. The Ganondorf one has such a small window. The game will probably e fine without the DLC. I just want them all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BadAssGardevoir View Post
    Ah yes, one of my favourite characters of the creepey veriety, but wasn't he confirmed in the Hyrule Warriors Direct though..?
    Might have been, but I can't remember when he was confirmed to be playable.

FC: 4725-8143-3936 IGN: Serenade
    Claims: Mega Gyarados, Noble Roar, Stance Change, King's Rock, Reshiram Doll

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    I want Ashei and Pipit (the latter's from Skyward Sword) as playable characters! I LOVE Pipit and the cast needs more guys. D:
    I hope I don't sound terribly rude, but Pipit has little to no chance of making it in the game. If anything, Groose would be one of the most likely Skyward Sword characters. I believe Girahim was confirmed, although I'm not sure.

As a side note, though, I'm really hoping a ALBW character is in, maybe Ravio?
    My planned dream team- in the works (eventually)

PM me if you wish to add me as a friend on the 3DS!

Official Claimer of Oblivion Wing on 3/15/14, of the Relic Crown and Enigma Stone on 5/17/14, and most especially Arcanine on 7/5/14!

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Jdog1020 View Post
    I hope I don't sound terribly rude, but Pipit has little to no chance of making it in the game. If anything, Groose would be one of the most likely Skyward Sword characters. I believe Girahim was confirmed, although I'm not sure.
    Well, I doubt anyone expected Agitha to be in the game. You never know with what's been going on. But it doesn't appear that either Groose OR Pipit are in the roster, sadly.

The Future King Koopa Jr's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Koopa Jr on Tumblr

I'm super annoyed that the costume packs are being offered by different stores. I really hope they get offered at a later date. I've never used Best Buy but if its the only way to get the Skyward Sword costumes then so be it.

Imma drink my tears & cry Fairy Ice Ricky's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky On Twitter
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Setra View Post
    I'm super annoyed that the costume packs are being offered by different stores. I really hope they get offered at a later date. I've never used Best Buy but if its the only way to get the Skyward Sword costumes then so be it.
    Don't worry, NoA has already confirmed all DLC packs will be available for purchase in the "near future":
    Hyrule Warriors DLC: [...] As detailed in a recent Nintendo Direct, consumers who pre-order the game at select retailers will receive a free download code for a set of alternate in-game costumes for Link and Zelda. Additionally, anyone who registers the game with Club Nintendo will receive a free download code for a set of alternate costumes for Ganondorf. All of these additional costumes will become available for purchase in the Nintendo eShop in the near future. (emphasis added) Further details on timing and pricing will be announced at a later time.
    Still the worst move ever, but at least you don't have to feel forced to pre-order the game, and specifically pre-order it from a certain store.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-1398-3204 ▪|▪ 3DS/Pokémon X Name: Ricky
    Friend Safari: Steel - Klefki, Ferroseed, Forretress
    Claims: Lucario & Lucarionite ▪|▪ Teravolt ▪|▪ Fusion Bolt ▪|▪ Red Orb ▪|▪ Boutique [Pokémon X/Y]

You know since they're making villains playable I think it would be neat to see Demise as a playable character (although I do admit it's unlikely).
    I collect mixels and currently own all the ones that have been released so far. My friend code: 4682 - 9693 - 3464

That's a relief about the DLC. I found out that Gamestop had the OoT skins and I was slighty disappointed. I wanted TP Link to fight along Midna D:

After playing as Midna in the demo, I definitely can't wait. XD

EDIT:
    What is this madness about the Limited Edition scarf? I have to go to New York to get one? That is cruel Nintendo. T^T

Article
    Last edited by SobriquetP; 10th September 2014 at 06:26 PM.

IGN: Arcueid/Taira FC: 2921 - 9347 - 3205 Friend Safari: Bug

Imma drink my tears & cry Fairy Ice Ricky's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky On Twitter
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky on Tumblr

I saw that and I was very annoyed, but I'm not completely surprised since they did this with Mario Kart 8 back in May. I really don't think Nintendo of America knows how to handle pre-orders/limited editions all that well, to be honest, it's like they're trying too hard to be like everyone else but then fail completely.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-1398-3204 ▪|▪ 3DS/Pokémon X Name: Ricky
    Friend Safari: Steel - Klefki, Ferroseed, Forretress
    Claims: Lucario & Lucarionite ▪|▪ Teravolt ▪|▪ Fusion Bolt ▪|▪ Red Orb ▪|▪ Boutique [Pokémon X/Y]

Soo... I have been rocking the Hyrule Warriors all week since it came out, remember this thread, come back to find it the same I left it.

Sad day.

On a side note, has anyone beaten the game on Hard or Heroic? I tried the first level on Heroic, got to the part where the two Lizalfos attack the southern base and got double-teamed terribly. I had the hang of it until I had to divide my attention. T.T

IGN: Arcueid/Taira FC: 2921 - 9347 - 3205 Friend Safari: Bug

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast