Help with SD card error?

Thread: Help with SD card error?

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Unhappy Help with SD card error?

This happend a few days ago,when I got up from sleeping(getting ready for school) to see what time it is on my Nintendo 3DS,Ive notice something was wrong,first, a message show up telling me that "Could not detect an SD Card. The software on the SD Card could not be displayed." even tho it had this 8GB SDHC card in it....Then Ive notice all my software ive downloaded is gone, even my PokeDex 3D...So I started to get worryed...So I thought mabe something happend while I was sleeping because it was raining and the 3DS was hooked up the the charger...and then I turned on my laptop and pluged in the SD card in the slot on the side of my laptop and it says that I need to format it..."Odd?"....then Ive looked up the "Properties" on the SD card and saw that the SD card had no storage space or "Used Space 0 bytes", "Free Space 0 bytes"...

....So what im worried about is im a Nintendo 3DS Ambassador so if I format it back to the way it was with the FAT32 format(which means deleating everything on it)would I be able to redownload the games and software because the "Save Data" on the 3DS would be gone?....or should I call Nintendo and ask what they think?....im not sure this is the right part of the forums to post this but thanks if you can help!

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Help with SD card error?

I think your SD card is broken. If it doesn't reformat and you can't redownload anything, call Nintendo.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

Blog Entries

Visit Kavidun's Youtube Channel

You can format the card if you think it might work and also it doesn't wipe the ambassador thong as it saves to the Mac address of the 3DS.
    I claimed Phoenix Wright 2001 ~ Pursuit Cornered.
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    "Mario made Yoshi fall down a cliff to save himself! What an asshole!"
    Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi;bt213233
    I like to throw turnips at people and say "Take that, Shy Guy!"

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Well....Its formating!(I have Windows Vista format it throughly)...Ok, Cool! So I can redownload everything......Just everything Ive saved Is gone,So I just wanted to make sure IF I would not be out of the Ambassador Program because what ever happend, deleated everything on the SD card(even the File Format!?!)...thanks so much for helping me!...*checks progress bar*....*ok...32% and formating to FAT32*.....