For those who don't know,
Quote Originally Posted by App Store
Hatchi is a retro-looking iPhone app sure to get the nostalgia burning for all those who cared for a virtual pet back in the 1990s when they were at the height of their popularity. Just as with the keychain-sized pets of the 90s, iPhone users now will feed, clean, play with and generally look after their pets to ensure they grow up to be healthy, happy little Hatchis. Your Hatchi monster will go through several stages of growth, and will develop differently depending on the quality of care the player provides. A successfully raised Hatchi monster will be smarter, happier, and require less attention.

So this is a thread to discuss your Hatchi and other things to do with Hatchi.

I have had 5 Hatchis so far. My first was named Tama (after Tamagotchi of course). I'm not sure how long he lived, but it was at least a week. Unfortunately, he disappeared after I updated the app. Thus, I named my new Hatchi WTF. She lived for 19 days, and was thoughtful. I named my next Liam, after my friend Liam who was present at the time of the hatching. He only lived for 7 days, and was lazy. The next was Ouran (after Ouran High School Host Club, which I had recently become obsessed with). She was mean, and only lived 8 days. My current Hatchi, Santana (after Santana from Glee) is 13 days, 19 hours and 42 minutes as I'm writing this. She is a carefree Pisces, with B+ blood and she weighs 88.5 lbs. She loves cake and hates bread.

The newest update to the app was probably the best so far, including minigames and purchasable stat restoration.