Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread - Page 3

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

Haven't played that one though I do own Harvest Moon DS(need to search for it)

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by BMGF Anime Master View Post
    Haven't played that one though I do own Harvest Moon DS(need to search for it)
    I see. What about Hero of Leaf Valley? I'm thinking of playing this game after Back to Nature.

Innocent Life was confusing to play. Does anyone know how to prevent the island from blowing up? I kept going around in circles and just ended up rage quitting this game.

EDIT: If any of you want some help or tips in Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, don't hesitate to ask me. I used to play this game a lot back in the PSOne and I am now replaying It on the PSP (Boy & Girl).
    Last edited by FinalSynFrey; 22nd January 2013 at 08:50 AM.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Only game I've ever played in-depth is Harvest Moon DS. Got really far twice but my game crashed on me both times before I ever got the chance to even marry someone.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

HMDS was a fun remake and a great game altogether. But the horrible glitches in the first version made playing nearly impossible for me to play it all the way through. :\

I'm on Summer of the first year in A New Beginning, and Octy and Meenah have been giving me great advice, especially with crops and blueprints. ^_^

"Playing around?" Wrong.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Well, I try my best to help everyone I can out with that game. It's definitely one of the most challenging games I've played. Who knew that simple flowers and rocks would mean so much? XD

honestly though, I have a problem. XDD I can only play my game until I get engaged to a bachelor. Then I dont' want to play anymore because for some reason, I don't like the bachelor anymore. xD So I'm tempted to just start all over and make a new file.

Blog Entries

Harvest Moon:The Tale of Two Towns

Does anyone know what Nori likes in this one also does anyone know where Wool is(need it for new clothes)from person mentioned in post

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Apparently, there is a PSP Harvest Moon game called "Hero of Leaf Valley".... I honestly had no idea that it existed. ._. Reminds me of Save the Homeland. Same people and such.

Blog Entries

I'm just looking at them now and there are 3

Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl
    Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley(this is the one you listed)
    Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by BMGF Anime Master View Post
    Harvest Moon:The Tale of Two Towns

Does anyone know what Nori likes in this one also does anyone know where Wool is(need it for new clothes)from person mentioned in post
    There are a few different requirements for different outfits in terms of levels of Friend Points and quantities/qualities/types of Wool, but you can get wool from shearing livestock like Alpacas (Brown OR White, unlocked at the beginning of Fall in year two and costing 18,000G) and Sheep (Regular and Suffolk; unlike regular sheep, Suffolk sheep are only available from the start of year 2 last I saw). Regular Sheep (3000G as lambs you buy first, then adults available at 7000G) produce Wool when sheared, Suffolk Sheep (4500G as lambs, after buying a lamb you can get adults at 10,000G) produce Good Wool when sheared, but if either win the Fall 26 Animal Festival in Bluebell Town they have a chance of randomly producing Great Wool, another thing needed for the most difficult-to-obtain clothing. A normal Sheep winning that festival will have a 20% chance of producing Great Wool and a Suffolk Sheep winning will have a 50% chance.

In terms of what to give Nori for those Friend Points, her favourite gift (earning 800FP) is Mixed Rice, a Main recipe using Carrot, Cooked Rice, Deep-Fried Tofu and the Pot. Her well-liked gifts (next ones down, earning 300 FP) include Black, Buckwheat, Ginseng, Green, Matcha, Oolong, Puer and Sencha Tea Cans, Colorful or White Bouquets, Moondrop Flowers, a few specific Fireflies (Lantern, Mustache and Emperor) and cooked items like Simmered Potatoes, Sashimi, Fried Eggs, Baked Yams, Shimeji Rice, Matcha Tea, Sencha Tea, Puer Tea, Oolong Tea, Buckwheat Tea and Ginseng Tea.

There are countless more options and I am not entirely sure of the easiest recipes since I don't cook a huge amount while I play HM (though my bet would go on Simmered Potatoes, needing only the Pot and a Potato), but that should help.
    Last edited by Kaori; 23rd January 2013 at 07:10 AM.
    CrackFox likes this.

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

Blog Entries

There is where the trouble is I Chose to live in Konohana(trip to bluebell is at least 3-6 mins)with stopping to look for things on the way over

Blog Entries

What about Hero of Leaf Valley? I'm thinking of playing this game after Back to Nature.
    Back to Nature is my favorite HM game. I recently bought it on the Playstation Network but the graphics look terrible on a PS3. I've played Hero of Leaf Valley, it's good in its own right but it has a different feel to it than any other HM game i've ever played. So far i've played Back to Nature, HM DS, DS Cute, Tale of Two Towns and Sunshine Islands. My favorite game on the Nintendo is definitely Sunshine Islands. Still got quite a bit to do on TOTT.

There is where the trouble is I Chose to live in Konohana(trip to bluebell is at least 3-6 mins)with stopping to look for things on the way over
    Keep attending and winning cooking festivals and the tunnel will be usable after about a year (I lost the cooking festival a few times so it took me longer to build friendship)

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    What about Hero of Leaf Valley? I'm thinking of playing this game after Back to Nature.
    Back to Nature is my favorite HM game. I recently bought it on the Playstation Network but the graphics look terrible on a PS3. I've played Hero of Leaf Valley, it's good in its own right but it has a different feel to it than any other HM game i've ever played. So far i've played Back to Nature, HM DS, DS Cute, Tale of Two Towns and Sunshine Islands. My favorite game on the Nintendo is definitely Sunshine Islands. Still got quite a bit to do on TOTT.
    I don't really care about the graphics in that game.
    If I don't really like Hero of Leaf Valley, then I guess Its time to pull out Innocent Life again. Right now, I already got married in Back to Nature to Elli (in Year 2) and now my main goal is to collect all the recipes and items that I have not bought or gotten yet. Hopefully reach about 88% before playing another Harvest Moon game.

Since I spend about 2-3 hours per session on this game, I think I can get It done fast, just depends If I have time~ xD
    Damn, these Harvest Moon games are so addicting to play to be honest.

Blog Entries

I'm facing a bit of a problem with Harvest Moon:The Tale of Two Towns I moved to Bluebell only problem is I'm at Green Flower Friend level with Reina and I also want to work on getting Georgia as a friend so do I

A.Move back to Konohana to be with Reina?

or

B.Stay in Bluebell and work on Georgia?

Blog Entries

I don't really care about the graphics in that game.
    If I don't really like Hero of Leaf Valley, then I guess Its time to pull out Innocent Life again. Right now, I already got married in Back to Nature to Elli (in Year 2) and now my main goal is to collect all the recipes and items that I have not bought or gotten yet. Hopefully reach about 88% before playing another Harvest Moon game.

Since I spend about 2-3 hours per session on this game, I think I can get It done fast, just depends If I have time~ xD
    Damn, these Harvest Moon games are so addicting to play to be honest.
    Ah, I finished playing BTN when I was in year 3. I married Popuri, had a child and had gotten all things achieved. There's never an official end to a HM game but I usually stop playing when there's nothing else to look forward too. I love the music in BTN, especially the winter theme, it's actually beautiful that track. I have the soundtrack album ^^'

Follow mail mummy on Tumblr

Has anyone here played Harvest Moon 64? It's been a good eight or so years since I'm played that... Good times.

A Wonderful Life is my favorite in story and characters, but not really gameplay. The scenery was great though. I love going to the beach and watching the waves. DS/DS: Cute was fun. I liked having more say in the customization of my farm.
    I also still play the very first Harvest Moon on my SNES. I kind of miss the infinite nights of that game. You could clear your farm out on the first day if you were patient enough. 'v'

I still haven't gotten around to playing the past several games that have come out. DS: Cute is my most recent! I feel like a bad fan.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast