Halo Anniversary

Thread: Halo Anniversary

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Blog Entries

Default Halo Anniversary

Personally I think that bringing back the first Halo was a brilliant idea, and seeing Master Chief again was awesome. Especially for the old time Halo fans. What did you think of the new game? I found myself remembering a lot about the old game, so that was especially fun. I love the Grunts new dialogs, when I died and first heard "Oh! I get his gun!" I couldn't stop laughing. I can't wait to see the flood with these new graphics!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Halo Anniversary

Was it a complete necessity to remake the first Halo game without adding anything new to it other than graphics (from what I've heard)? Same with OoT when there was very little change done to the actual gameplay. At least Star Fox 64 3D felt more like a real remake than these two.

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Was it a complete necessity to remake the first Halo game without adding anything new to it other than graphics (from what I've heard)? Same with OoT when there was very little change done to the actual gameplay. At least Star Fox 64 3D felt more like a real remake than these two.
    Yeah I never beat the original so this is exciting for me. I like it, but yeah as far as I've seen theres nothing new to it.

I have nothing against this one bit. But I do wish that they would also improve the physics, not just add a new layer of paint. After all, it is very weird to see an Elite in modern graphics do the awkward, Halo: CE body twist-thing. But I digress, it was still fun.