Google Chrome Doesn't Want to Function Properly

Thread: Google Chrome Doesn't Want to Function Properly

Default Google Chrome Doesn't Want to Function Properly

Hello all fans of Bulbagarden,

I have been having problems with my internet browser Google Chrome lately. I don't know why it's so slow. I had to reboot the computer, or force shut it down and force turn it on again to hopefully find a solution. I have a lot of places to get on on this internet so it's not just Bulbagarden. It's also Yahoo Answers amongst other things. I had to click on this site link in New Tabs or otherwise I wouldn't be here so the reason on how it got to be there is only a coincidence.

I have Internet Explorer too but it's even slower and when I try to accelerate it, it crashes. I always have these sorts of problems which is so annoying. I even have Starry Night 6 on my computer that I use to input data on my Microsoft Word and it's been an ongoing problem since last year, so please no stupid stuff in this thread and then we won't have any problems. I just hate stupid stuff. Just like on Yahoo Answers, you either help or you don't. Bottom line.

That is the reason why, I just don't like some people but no names will be named in this post.

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Google Chrome Doesn't Want to Function Properly

Which OS do you have?
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

It's Windows XP. The sign on the computer says Compaq and I still use an HP only monitor, plus it says HPvs15 and just today, I received a blue screen error that shut the whole computer down while I was busy working on it, typing up a document and lost 3 minutes of clock drift in the other one today but recovered the losses quickly.

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You might want to clean out the dust in it, dust can cause random BSODs.

If your PC is getting too hot, then it will BSOD and Shutdown for no reason. The slowness sounds like a sign as well.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

Ok, thank you. It's also part of tidying this still dirty room. A few days ago, my protection expired so I must be getting new ones soon and they last for a decent amount of time, enough to get all my computer work done on a non-slow computer.