Flash problem

Thread: Flash problem

Default Flash problem

This isn't very important, but I just started learning Flash (it was a class at school) and I was wondering if anyone knew what could be causing this problem on a simple Flash movie:
    dannyjenn on deviantART
    I'm not talking about the one thumbnail button being too sensitive... that's because of the hit state and I just never changed it. The problem is if you click "About", then go back to "Portfolio" the thumbnail buttons no longer respond to mouse clicks. It uses only the simplest of ActionScript which I know nothing is wrong with... I could upload the source file if anyone wants to take a look but I know for a fact that there's nothing wrong with the ActionScript. Unless one of the stop(); commands is interfering with the thumbnail buttons, but it shouldn't be since the other two buttons seem to work just fine and they're in the same block of code. I'm not sure what else it could be though.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Flash problem

^well that's interesting sure give source file and will try to figure what was wrong in the coding

Okay, here it is:
    http://kulukuku.webs.com/portfolio.fla
    All of the ActionScript is on a separate layer. I'm not sure if that's how most people do it but that's the way the teacher told us to do it... so if it's unusual that's why.

Blog Entries

? I can't open the file try to post it again in a program like ms word that way I can see the whole problem and fix it :)

I can't... I use a Mac so I have Pages, not Word. I don't know how to put a Flash file into a document file anyway... I didn't even know that that was possible.
    I don't know why you can't open it. What CS do you have? Its saved as a CS4 file so if you have CS4 or later it should open fine.