First game that you had completed!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: First game that you had completed!

  1. #1
    More Like Google (or not) Nexus542's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    20

    Visit Nexus542's Youtube Channel

    Default First game that you had completed!

    Oh hai guys. I'm always here to tell on what is your first game that you had completed.
    For me I don't know (sorry!) because I forgot the game itself so see you in a moment.

  2. #2
    I Burn RainbowSkittles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Training with Yang
    Posts
    11,830
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: First game that you had completed!

    Donkey Kong on the SNES

  3. #3

    Default Re: First game that you had completed!

    Entirely alone? Pokémon Blue. I couldn't remember the first I completed with a sibling/parent tag teaming it with me if I tried.


    ~ Formerly known as Kaori ~

  4. #4
    someone in the dark garrison-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Posts
    5,063
    Blog Entries
    9
    Follow garrison-san On Twitter
    Follow garrison-san on Tumblr

    Default Re: First game that you had completed!

    A game called "Pelican Crossing" which my cousin had back in 1990 (I forget what kind of console she had), and which I now can't find any information on.

    My five-year-old brain incorrectly assumed, from the title, that it would be about a pelican (which is the only reason I wanted to play it in the first place), but it was actually a road safety game where you had to get this little man across the road without getting him knocked down by incoming traffic. It was such a short game, and such a no-brainer, that I feel kind of cheap crediting it as the first game I ever completed, but there you are.

  5. #5
    Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Fabled Cave
    Posts
    9,245
    Blog Entries
    123

    Default Re: First game that you had completed!

    The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening for the Game Boy.

    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

  6. #6
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,402
    Blog Entries
    72

    Default Re: First game that you had completed!

    99% sure it was Pokemon Yellow. The only games I played before that were old wrestling games, and since they didn't really have game line to complete I don't count them.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841
    Stats or something

  7. #7
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,316
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: First game that you had completed!

    HeartGold, I believe.

  8. #8
    lol Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    7,969
    Blog Entries
    327

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Re: First game that you had completed!

    Pokemon Red. Explored every place thoroughly and caught all legendaries
    This show knows

  9. #9
    More Like Google (or not) Nexus542's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    20

    Visit Nexus542's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: First game that you had completed!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlastoise27 View Post
    Donkey Kong on the SNES
    Oooh the classic one or the new one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    Pokemon Red. Explored every place thoroughly and caught all legendaries
    Wow! that was great!

  10. #10
    「Deconstruction Star」 Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Eientei
    Posts
    6,962
    Blog Entries
    78
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: First game that you had completed!

    With the help of some neighborhood friends when I was like 7 the first game I beat was Pokemon Red too. Seriously if it wasn't for them I would have never solved the mystery of how to buy Pokeballs, and enter buildings. .___.;;
    FC: 4554-1270-5039

  11. #11
    back to the start Arc Blader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,556
    Blog Entries
    19

    Follow Arc Blader on Tumblr

    Default Re: First game that you had completed!

    Kirby's Dream Land. I like to think that this is the point at which I became remotely competent at video games.

  12. #12
    More Like Google (or not) Nexus542's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    20

    Visit Nexus542's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: First game that you had completed!

    Quote Originally Posted by garrison-san View Post
    A game called "Pelican Crossing" which my cousin had back in 1990 (I forget what kind of console she had), and which I now can't find any information on.

    My five-year-old brain incorrectly assumed, from the title, that it would be about a pelican (which is the only reason I wanted to play it in the first place), but it was actually a road safety game where you had to get this little man across the road without getting him knocked down by incoming traffic. It was such a short game, and such a no-brainer, that I feel kind of cheap crediting it as the first game I ever completed, but there you are.
    Can you post me some screenshots of the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by D. Strider View Post
    Kirby's Dream Land. I like to think that this is the point at which I became remotely competent at video games.
    Did you play kirby games? Mine I played Kirby's Mass Attack, Kirby Super Star Ultra and Kirby Squeak Squad. What was your favorite form? Sword, Flame, Ice, Umbrella or anything else?

  13. #13
    someone in the dark garrison-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Posts
    5,063
    Blog Entries
    9
    Follow garrison-san On Twitter
    Follow garrison-san on Tumblr

    Default Re: First game that you had completed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus542 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrison-san View Post
    A game called "Pelican Crossing" which my cousin had back in 1990 (I forget what kind of console she had), and which I now can't find any information on.

    My five-year-old brain incorrectly assumed, from the title, that it would be about a pelican (which is the only reason I wanted to play it in the first place), but it was actually a road safety game where you had to get this little man across the road without getting him knocked down by incoming traffic. It was such a short game, and such a no-brainer, that I feel kind of cheap crediting it as the first game I ever completed, but there you are.
    Can you post me some screenshots of the game?
    Like I said, I can't now find any information on the game when I google it, so no.

  14. #14

    Default Re: First game that you had completed!

    One of those early PC games where you're a space ship flying around shooting other space ships. God knows what it was called.

  15. #15
    I Burn RainbowSkittles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Training with Yang
    Posts
    11,830
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: First game that you had completed!

    One of those early PC games where you're a space ship flying around shooting other space ships. God knows what it was called
    Galaga? Space Invaders?

    As for me another Early one I completed was 95's DKC:2 King.K.Rool Lost the Cannonballs but gained a Blunderbuss

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •