Favourite Video Game Item/Weapon - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite Video Game Item/Weapon

Merry Christmas :D BadAssGardevoir's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Favourite Video Game Item/Weapon

For the weapon, I'd say, while all the weapons in Ratchet Gladiator are good, The Harbringer/Supernova/Mega Supernova from Ratchet Gladiator is my favourite, simply because it's so satisfying to be able to call down MEAG LASERS OF INSTANT DEATH on your enemies that turn them to ashes with one hit... Yeah, that. I's a shame it dosen't have much ammo though, or it wouldn't be tied for the position of favourite weapon from Gladiator with the Duel Vipers/Duel Raptors/Mega Duel Raptors simply because two guns are better than one... That and they get really fun to use when you get the Duel Raptors and unlock the mod that makes it's shots bounce off walls, which is incredibly chaotic and fun at the same time.

As for items, there's a LOT of competition there, so (for now) I'm just going to say any item that let's you warp back to a town instantly, though my favourite of those would be the Chimera Wing from Dragon Quest: The Journey of the Cursed King simply because of what happens if you use one indoors.
    Last edited by BadAssGardevoir; 17th August 2014 at 04:39 PM.
    Bulbagarden Battle league Fairy Gym Leader (THIS IMPLIES NOTHING!!!)

Claims: Zorua, Night daze, Stance change, Yami (Okami), Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles), the Monado (Xenoblade Chronicles), the Celestial Brush (Okami), the Godbird's Soulstone (Dragon Quest: Journey of the Cursed King), the Stealth Claws (Kid Icarus: Uprising) and the songs Don't Ever Forget (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky) and Rising Sun (Okami).

"Don't call me that name" TwinLukes's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit TwinLukes's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by BadAssGardevoir View Post
    As for items, there's a LOT of competition there, so (for now) I'm just going to say any item that let's you warp back to a town instantly, though my favourite of those would be the Chimera Wing from Dragon Quest: The Journey of the Cursed King simply because of what happens if you use one indoors.
    Oh yeah! I remember that item from Rocket Slime! It was so much fun to just send items and enemies flying into the sky, especially if you throw it at them while they're in a stunned animation!

For my favourite items... It'd probably be a tie between Leppa Berries from Pokémon and the All-Divide from the Tales series. I like the Leppa Berry because it not only functions identically to an Ether (Which I STILL wish was buyable from the Pokémart, even if it is expensive and/or requires 7 or 8 badges.) but can be eaten by Pokémon in battles, can be easily obtained in high quantities by growing them, and are the only way to recover PP in multiplayer outside of the Wonder Launcher.

As for the All-Divide: As the name implies, it is an item that halves the damage taken by both your party and the opponent. This might sound like a complete waste of an item, but in the Tales series, this thing works miracles for bosses with damage outputs that are either near or over your current Max HP, and it's almost required for any of the bonus bosses in the game. The only drawback is that it makes battles last a little longer due to the opponent taking half damage, but the fact that you won't have to heal as much with the All-Divide active lets you make up for the lower damage by getting in more attacks between healing breaks.

Claims: Virizion - 03/08/14, Swords Dance - 03/08/14

Blog Entries

The rocket launcher from the Halo series. Nothing feels quite as good as getting a big multikill in multiplayer or annihilating a group of enemies off of the face of the world (or ring) with it.
    3DS Friend Code: 5472-8612-1928
    Aplha Sapphire IGN:Louis

More fab than Sylveon. Sir Fabulous's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would say the Hookshot/Clawshot from Zelda, as it's extremely useful, but I find the Monado from Xenoblade just a tad more favorable. It's pretty OP when one thinks about it, but it allows the user to SEE THE FUTURE, cast a protective shield, grant super speed to a person in the party, and even stop enemies from dealing spike damage, which is the most annoying battle mechanic in the game. Only downside is that only a few are known to be able to wield it...
    I have claimed: Staraptor (01/12/13), Shiny Stone (02/12/13), and Limber (02/12/13).

The Dude Abides

The Attorney's Badge in the Ace Attorney series. I presented it to EVERYONE. here look see I am a serious attorney man

Diamond Sword of Justice! bladeheart111's Avatar

Some may see this coming: Saints Row IV's Dubstep Gun
    Does anyone have a shipping triangle? A shipping triangle is three shippings you are into that bring three characters together. I have Ash, Serena (XY), and Clemont (AmourShipping, DiodeShipping, and GeekChicShipping (XY variant))

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12