E3 2014 Discussion
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2014 Discussion

The Golden Witch Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

Default E3 2014 Discussion

For this year's E3, feel free to discuss anything you'd like to see or any relevant news that comes up in these upcoming weeks for the big event here.
    Dolce: 4554 - 1270 - 5039
    Trade ShopArt ThreadMy DeviantART

Default Re: E3 2014 Discussion

I don't usally keep up with e3, but I hope we get some info on ORAS, GTA 5 story mode DLC, and it's a long, long shot but maybe hi-def Crash Bandicoot remakes.

I see a Zelda Wii U game. Nintendo hasn't given up on the Wii U, and is still hasn't gotten a new Zelda.
    But I think it's mostly stuff we already know, Bayonetta, ORAS, Smash Bros, EShop titles.

Hope Pokenn Fighters is announced though.

Sig Credit to Caprizant! Check out his shop in the Art Gallery!

I've been a loyal Nintendo fan for 18+ years. I have confidence that Nintendo will impress me, as well as others. Their third-party software might not be good, but they always deliver with their first-party software. I think that's where a lot of gamers fail to understand, honestly. The Wii U might not be as successful as PlayStation or XBox, but you can always count of Nintendo to deliver quality first-party games.

*steps down from soapbox*

Imma drink my tears & cry Fairy Ice Ricky's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky On Twitter
    Follow Fairy Ice Ricky on Tumblr

Just an FYI, here are the times for the big five E3 press conferences (all times are PDT):

Microsoft - Monday 9 June @ 9:30 AM
    EA - Monday 9 June @ 12:00 PM
    Ubisoft - Monday 9 June @ 3:00 PM
    Sony - Monday 9 June @ 6:00 PM
    Nintendo - Tuesday 10 June @ 9:00 AM (Note: Nintendo has decided to do a "Digital Event" instead of a traditional press conference)

I'm honestly a little nervous about Nintendo's digital event being the last of the bunch, and being right before the exhibition floor opens up. I have faith that they will do a good job and wow us to bits, but in case they don't, well... at least they can always rely on the hype around Smash to bring people to their booths?

I'm really curious to see what that new 3DS game is going to be--clearly it must be something big if it's going to have its own press conference! I'm also excited to see if Sony will have anything to say about Project Morpheus, if only because I'm surprised we've heard talk about virtual reality for so long and yet, as far as I know, nothing has been said about these VR devices being released to the public yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-1398-3204 ▪|▪ 3DS/Pokémon X Name: Ricky
    Friend Safari: Steel - Klefki, Ferroseed, Forretress
    Claims: Lucario & Lucarionite ▪|▪ Teravolt ▪|▪ Fusion Bolt ▪|▪ Red Orb ▪|▪ Boutique [Pokémon X/Y]

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Tuesday for Nintendo?! I've been getting Tuesdays off lately (except the day after Memorial Day, but that's probably because it's right after a holiday)! Fingers crossed that I can see it. ^^

Oh yeah, we also know that Smash Bros. is getting a 90 minute thing all to itself and that new 3DS game will be too. I so can't wait. SHOW IKE, SAKURAI! PWEEEZ. WE LIKE IKE! :3

Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter

Being the big fan I am I personally want more Bayonetta 2 news, it kills me knowing little to nothing about the game. So that's the main thing I'm looking forward to this E3.

But I do want to know more about this mystery game as well.

Blog Entries

Oh speaking of: we def need more Bayonetta 2 info, as well as Hyrule Warriors info. Also, I'm trying really really hard to keep my expectations low, but I really want Sonic Boom to be a good game. I loved Sonic Adventure when it first came out on the Dreamcast, but unfortunately not a single Sonic game has captured my attention like that since. Here's to hoping this one will.

But yeah, considering that these are like the only big games currently announced for the Wii U between Mario Kart 8 & Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Nintendo (of America) really need to get the hype going for these titles. (Well, I guess Sega would handle advertising for Sonic Boom, but it wouldn't hurt Nintendo to do some advertising of their own.)

Oh, and I almost forgot--I'm also curious to see how Nintendo's NFP figurines will work, especially the part where it connects to multiple games and can send customized save data to each one. It could be a massive game-changer if Nintendo does this right.

Claims: Lucario & Lucarionite ▪|▪ Teravolt ▪|▪ Fusion Bolt ▪|▪ Red Orb ▪|▪ Boutique [Pokémon X/Y]

"I'm really feeling it!" Chibster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Chibster on Tumblr Visit Chibster's Youtube Channel

Darn, it's on a Tuesday? I remember last time when Nintendo showed their E3 event live, my school was closed, but I had a state test that day. Alright, I guess I'll watch it when I get home. I really really really would like a frickin official NA release date for Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney already! -_-

Some other games I'm hoping for: gameplay of OR AS, more SSB character reveals, the Pokemon Wii U fighting game, the new Ace Attorney game, Fire Emblem x SMT and The Last Guardian.

By the way, I hope this Nintendo E3 lineup is true:
    It's me, kyogre545! 3DS FC: 1864-8930-3851
    Claims: Gin (GNG), Inuyasha, Edward Elric, Vash the Stampede, Makoto Tachibana, Kyogre, Drizzle, Blue Apricorn, Squirtle Doll,, Micaiah, Crimson Loftwing, Smiles and Tears, Peaceful Days
    FS: Metang Klefki Ferroseed
    Join my clubs! ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH, Swanna Fan Club, Sweets+Sugary things, W is for Wumbology, the Study of Wumbo!

Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Ricky View Post
    Oh speaking of: we def need more Bayonetta 2 info, as well as Hyrule Warriors info.
    I forgot Hyrule Warriors! Honestly if the info we get is good this just gives me all the more motivation to get a Wii U as soon as I can!

Quote Originally Posted by kyogre545 View Post
    I really really really would like a frickin official NA release date for Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney already! -_-
    You and me both. :(

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kyogre545 View Post
    I really really really would like a frickin official NA release date for Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney already! -_-
    Wow, I completely forgot NoA even mentioned that this title was coming to North America. Hopefully they don't pull a Super Mario Bros. 3 with this one, lol... But seriously--where's the info, NoA?

According to Famitsu, Hyrule Warriors is coming out 14 August, so it seems like that list has been debunked, at least partially. Too bad, 'cause it looked kinda cool. :/ Also according to Famitsu, the game will apparently be playable at E3! So now that's two confirmed titles for Nintendo, right? :o

Gah, E3 can't came soon enough...!

I am curious what Sony and Ubisoft will show off. I hope to see some updated news on Uncharted, and some gameplay of the PS Vita version of Child of Light.

Blog Entries

My hopes for this year's E3:

- Majora's Mask 3DS remake announcement
    - Info about Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
    - Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U newcomer(s) announcement(s), plus a release date for the 3DS version
    - ...hopefully one of the newcomers is Ridley
    - Metroid, be it for 3DS or Wii U, it doesn't matter. I just want to know the series didn't die thanks to the disaster called Other M

Perhaps a date for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate as well, but since it is a 2015 title... I'd love an announcement of a Dragon's Dogma PC port as well :x

That is it I guess...

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Oh yeah, if I were to make a list, these are my hopes:

- Lots of Smash Bros. stuff, including more about Ike (I really want him to have Ragnell's shockwave attack from his games!), the stage builder's return but with upgrades to it that make it more awesome, more features, and just anything cool, really!
    - Zelda Wii U
    - Galaxy-esque 3D Mario for Wii U
    - Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem info (we haven't heard anything about this one since the teaser trailer from well over a YEAR ago, damn it. :()
    - A new FE, though this is a bit of a stretch since this series is almost never shown at E3. Still, I can dream. :3
    - Hyrule Warriors. I totally forgot about this one after awhile. lol
    - Wii U Pokemon title (either a Stadium-like game with Battle Revolution's trainer customization, new Pokemon Snap, or a Pokepark 3)
    - Cool surprises!

That's really it. :P I'd say a Wii U Luigi's Mansion as well, but Nintendo probably wants to take a break from all the Luiginess from last year. lol

Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My predictions for Nintendo this E3 (not really sure about Microsoft and Sony, I don't pay attention to them nearly as much as):

-More Smash Bros news (confirmed), probably a newcomer, some new stages, basically new everything
    -Zelda U is finally shown off (confirmed)
    -Our first real look at ORAS, probably with a new trailer showing some actual gameplay.
    -Nintendo's new NFC game (I believe this has been confirmed?)
    -Super Mario Galaxy 3 for Wii U (Nintendo has hinted that they have a Mario game in development, and they said they wanted to make another Galaxy game)
    -Miyamoto's new IP (some kind of FPS game IIRC?)
    -Pikachu Detective Game for 3DS (this is confirmed to be released in 2015, so it'll probably be shown off now)
    -Pokken Fighters
    -Maybe one or two more new Wii U game announcements, I'm guessing something along the lines of Animal Crossing, Paper Mario, or Mario Party.
    -More details on all of those games we know very little about (Yarn Yoshi, X, Bayonetta 2, SMT X FE, Hyrule Warriors, Sonic Boom).

I'm guessing this year is going to focus much more on Wii U than 3DS, as the 3DS is doing fine and doesn't really need as many new games right now, whereas the Wii U is in desperate need of good games. I could see the 3DS having somewhat of a drought this year.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast