Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Once you get the island it is SO easy to make money!!

I didn't read through the entire thread, so sorry if someone already mentioned this, but you can steal fruit and flowers from the games you play on the island. Just remember to put them in your basket like you would any other item you got on the island, and it'll be there when you return to your town!

My 3DS code is 2406-6551-3969 - Carly if anyone wants to add me. I usually have my gates open if I'm not visiting another town, feel free to take any fruit you see, I have just about all of it :3 I'm gonna go through and add people who posted their codes in a bit. I love visiting others' towns :D

A cute little robot girl. Satoshi-kun's Avatar Social Media Deputy Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Satoshi-kun On Twitter Add Satoshi-kun on Facebook
    Follow Satoshi-kun on Tumblr Visit Satoshi-kun's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Araragi Hakase View Post
    My 3DS code is 2406-6551-3969 - Carly if anyone wants to add me. I usually have my gates open if I'm not visiting another town, feel free to take any fruit you see, I have just about all of it :3 I'm gonna go through and add people who posted their codes in a bit. I love visiting others' towns :D
    Cool! I've added you, and I believe my code is on page 2, if you want to add me.

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Araragi Hakase View Post
    Once you get the island it is SO easy to make money!!

I didn't read through the entire thread, so sorry if someone already mentioned this, but you can steal fruit and flowers from the games you play on the island. Just remember to put them in your basket like you would any other item you got on the island, and it'll be there when you return to your town!

I added you, and yeah. You can make.about 400,000 by selling beetles you catch at night alone.

So....got this today. :| wasn't expecting it.

Last edited by Dolce; 17th June 2013 at 08:18 PM.
    Midorikawa likes this.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Finally got a physical copy (last one on the shelf, too) and Ho'enn is finally up and running. (Cherries + three growing Apple trees)
    FC is back on page 3 (@15 posts/page)

Thoughts: It looks pretty good, graphically. And Isabelle really is cute as can be. Kiki creeps me out, though.

Money is strangely easy to come by this time, even by AC standards. I built up в20K in fish in record time, so I got the house bought and a Ninja Sword to go with it (You touch it and shuriken pop out)
    Still need help with bees. I know the technique, but my timing is bad as always
    Last edited by Miar; 21st June 2013 at 03:52 PM.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I need people to play this with me.

Feel free to add and msg me. I jsut need people who play this!

0645-6283-3786

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

Putting your code in this thread is a guarantee that I'll add you. My code is still 3866-9263-0872.
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest. Join us!
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

Decided to buy this game yesterday, and so far I'm liking it. Payed the down payment today and am now eagerly awaiting my house to be finished, as I really want to start developing my town. This is my first Animal Crossing game, so I'm still learning everything... like getting away from bees. :I

Anyways if anyone wants to add me, my Friend Code is 3883-4965-0051. Word of warning, my Wi-Fi is kinda messed up, so I may not be able to connect with anyone.

Blog Entries

Oh yeah my FC is 1650 1789 3359. Feel free to add me, but please message me (or post in this thread) if you do!

I have so many flowers in my town it's overflowing. And I sure wish Sable would hook me up with the QR machine. Then I'll decide if I want some paths in my town.

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

Yeah, I'm finding it easier than ever to make money now I have the island. I have three town developments down and two house upgrades and a bunch of other stuff and I still have 500k saved. I'm definitely taking advantage of the summer bugs and fish on the island and in terms of fruits I'm currently up to having coconuts, lychees, pears, oranges, peaches and apple trees either grown or growing right now. That means I still need... Cherries, bananas, mangos, durians, lemons and persimmons.

I take back my disappointment with the preorder bonus, too. As I have played the game I have come to completely adore Isabelle and I'm so happy to have a figure of her <3 I'm really loving all the little pieces of silliness and references to past games (and how Isabelle kinda breaks the fourth wall when you have visitors). This game brightens my day so much.
    Last edited by Kaori; 21st June 2013 at 06:56 AM.

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

Just finished laying down paths in my town, and have created somewhat of a park area. It's a work in progress. The only problem is that I've ran out of stray flowers to plant near the paths :[

"Persona!"

I'll gladly throw my hat into this ring: my friend code's 3781-0345-4672. Town's still pretty sterile but I've got a few community projects up and all the tropical fruit and a few million bells in the bank so I think I'm doing alright. Still need apples, oranges and pears though as well as a new bug net (because I accidentally sold mine to an animal camping in my town) so I'd love to visit anybody's town. PM if you want me to add you!

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh dear, I've got an illness and it's called Animal Crossing Fever! I've been seriously considering buying this game for the last few days but I can't decide whether or not I should buy it digitally or from a retail store, reason being that my SD card only has 2 GB, at least until I saw how much data it required (around 6000 blocks!). Just one quick question: Is there a tophat in the game?
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Just donated the last of the fish possible to catch in June. I've got the museum filled with every possible fish and seafood from this month so far. Not really trying for insects. I used to never want to donate the expensive fish, but it's so easy to make like 300k+ a day that I don't even mind. Found two dorado today in quick succession while trying to catch a giant snakehead, so that was nice.

It's been so easy to come across balloon furniture even without the slingshot, I've decided to start collecting that. It compliments the kiddie series furniture I've always chose to collect quite nicely.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

I have the game. And it's rather fun.

My FC is 2277-6753-3469. : P

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Tophat Dragoneye View Post
    Oh dear, I've got an illness and it's called Animal Crossing Fever! I've been seriously considering buying this game for the last few days but I can't decide whether or not I should buy it digitally or from a retail store, reason being that my SD card only has 2 GB, at least until I saw how much data it required (around 6000 blocks!). Just one quick question: Is there a tophat in the game?
    Indeed there is. I just saw one at the Able Sisters'.

I wanna go to someone's town if anyone is on. I can bring pears.

3050 7720 3499
    Last edited by Geodude; 19th June 2013 at 08:25 PM.

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast