Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

...I think we're lost. Satoshi-kun's Avatar Social Media Deputy Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Satoshi-kun On Twitter Add Satoshi-kun on Facebook
    Follow Satoshi-kun on Tumblr Visit Satoshi-kun's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Assuming the game runs off the 3DS' friend code and not one it generates for itself (a question nobody has answered for me yet!), my code is 3866-9263-0872. I've added everyone else who posted their code in this thread, too.
    Yes, it runs off the 3DS friend codes system. Definitely a good thing, as it really makes things a lot easier. I'm Lettuce, and I just added you.

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    I got the game the other day and have been playing for 3 days now. I'm still stuck on the Developers Permit part, with my approval rating still at 86%.

One of the suggestions given to me by Isabella was that I should water the flowers, the problem is that the store hasn't sold any at all since I started the game, and has only sold three things: Shovels, Nets, and Fishing Rods, all which I have already, and I need the watering can to do so.
    A few things that you may have overlooked:

Change the town tune. Even if it's just one note, change it.
    Change the town flag.
    If you catch any cans, boots, or tires, take them to Retail and pay the recycling fee.

All of these things will raise your rating, and you may have skipped some of these.

Also, folks... this list right here is going to be your best friend. I'm quite glad I found it.
    Last edited by Satoshi-kun; 14th June 2013 at 12:56 AM.
    «After my Lassie customising y'be holding up all your tiny insect hoofs AND WORSHIPPING ME!»
    «I'm Satoshi-kun, the person who runs the #forgottengarden chat!»

Just got mine today.

Name: Chowdah
    Fc: 2981 5337 7533

Since the game work's using 3ds friend codes.

Im hoping I can make some friends, and maybe...just maybe get a lucky ticket #9
    I really want Majora's Mask.

"Persona!"

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter Add Robo-Floatzel on Google+
    Follow Robo-Floatzel on Tumblr Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

After one of my neighbors asked to bring someone to her house, my approval rating skyrocketed from 86 percent to a full-on 100%, though it's going to take a while before I will get the permit, about a day.

Tomorrow will be a big day, I will hopefully get the permit, I will be allowed to go to the island, and I'm getting my house renovated (part of it anyways).
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

I'd resort to time-skipping, but that usually ends up with my town riddled with weeds.

When the nookling shops upgrade, do the number of fortune cookies you can buy increase as well?

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Minato Arisato View Post
    I'd resort to time-skipping, but that usually ends up with my town riddled with weeds.

When the nookling shops upgrade, do the number of fortune cookies you can buy increase as well?
    Yes.

Completed my campsite, and paid off my first bridge today. Also, the gardening store is getting built. Finally. I need that axe so badly.

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

In dire need of at least a net for the bug thing tomorrow. Anyone's town have a shop that has one? My FC is 3050-7720-3499.

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude
    3DS: 3050 7720 3499 -- 3DS #2: 2036 8216 4990

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    In dire need of at least a net for the bug thing tomorrow. Anyone's town have a shop that has one? My FC is 3050-7720-3499.
    Nat (the guy who runs the bug off) sells nets.

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

Oh, good! *whew*

Also looking for a slingshot, watering can, and some different fruit. (I have pears but none right now.)

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude
    3DS: 3050 7720 3499 -- 3DS #2: 2036 8216 4990

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Ended up getting this game when I was avoiding my cleaning ladies. Friend code's 4914-2988-5622. Hit me up.

Spent all morning resetting my game once I didn't get majora's mask from a fortune cookie. 16 tries later I got midna's mask...yet im still not satisfied :[

"Persona!"

Never Giving Up. Milkapoke's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Got a wetsuit from the island yesterday, my house was upgraded today, and my Suspension Bridge was built.

Bought more stuff from the Gardening Store (I've had it for a while now).

And the Bug-Off is today! I have the lead, with an 88-Point Birdwing Butterfly.

Blog Entries

I'm completely new to the series, and only got it because everyone in the chat made it sound like so much darn fun! And it was worth tracking this thing down... Quick little recount of my saga tracking this thing down... I was in town one day with a friend and we went to Walmart to run an errand, and I figured "I'll just get it here!" Well, it wasn't in stock. I did manage to find some good $5 movie deals though (I live for those bins...). So, Thursday I decided I was bored enough out of my mind to just go to the city nearest me and get it there. I went online and was just gonna reserve the copy in store and pick it up, that way I wouldn't run the risk of them running out or anything. So, I went to Gamestop and decided to do it that way, but literally while I was going into the page to reserve the copy, they ran out of stock. At this point, I'm like "Fuck my life." So, I check Bestbuy, and they HAVE THAT SKANKY BITCH. Needless to say, I got New Leaf, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and Dishonored. I'll be entertained for a while, at least. ANYWHO.

So. I'm on the second day, I think? I started Thursday, so yeah. My little village is called Avalon and I use the name Aria (which is my defacto name for all girl characters I use, with Connor being the boy [Link as the one exception]). So far, I've paid off my first loan and have asked Mr. Nook to begin the expansion. I picked a great spot for my house, I think. It's on a little penninsula formed by the river, and has trees around it (which will eventually go, so I can landscape the way I want). I got the fishing rod and shovel (which seems to be the only tools that the Nookling Junction will carry... if this pattern holds, anyway). I got the net and watering can from Isabelle. I'm well on my way to completing the fishing exhibit at the museum and have begun work on the fossils and bugs. I like fishing much more than bug catching, personally. It just seems like there are more fish to find than bugs. But anyway. I've currently got the record in the bug contest with a 112 point (IIRC) birdwing butterfly! I still haven't gotten the 100% approval rating (currently at 70ish%), so I can't build anything yet, which is really unfortunate. The only bridge I have is placed at the very bottom of my map which makes getting to my house and the village square a hassle.
    Currently looking for help with a web project. If interested in more details, please feel free to PM me!

"Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it."
    -- Narrator, Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker
    "You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty."
    -- Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
    "Do I have a stamp on my forehead that says, 'The National Spokesperson for the Plight of Black People'? How the hell should I know the black perspective on The Color Purple? That's it, if I don't change classes, I'm gonna hurt this fool. Teachers treat me like I'm some kind of Rosetta stone for African-Americans. What? Black people learn how to read, and we all miraculously come to the same conclusion?"
    -- Victoria, Freedom Writers
    "N's heart is pure and innocent. But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."
    -- Concordia, Pokémon Black/White 2

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter Add Robo-Floatzel on Google+
    Follow Robo-Floatzel on Tumblr Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Today, I got the development permit, unfortunately, due to the Bug Off that was going on, Isabelle told me that I couldn't do anything because of the "festivities" and was told to take the day off. Pity, I was so excited to start doing things with the town, only to be denied the next second because it conflicted with an event.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

...I think we're lost. Satoshi-kun's Avatar Social Media Deputy Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Satoshi-kun On Twitter Add Satoshi-kun on Facebook
    Follow Satoshi-kun on Tumblr Visit Satoshi-kun's Youtube Channel

Gotta brag, I won the bug contest today with 120 points from a Birdwing Butterfly.

Here I am with my trophy.
    «After my Lassie customising y'be holding up all your tiny insect hoofs AND WORSHIPPING ME!»
    «I'm Satoshi-kun, the person who runs the #forgottengarden chat!»

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi-kun View Post
    Gotta brag, I won the bug contest today with 120 points from a Birdwing Butterfly.

Here I am with my trophy.
    I got 128 points. While I was strolling I happened to find a second birdwing, and it turned out to be larger, so I basically broke my record 1 minute after setting it. ^^;

"Persona!"

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast