Like Tree166Likes

Thread: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Don't you worry, child Ice Ricky's Avatar
    Follow Ice Ricky On Twitter
    Follow Ice Ricky on Tumblr

Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Ricky View Post
    Also, does anybody know how to get blue roses through flower hybridization? I've seen many combos online, but none of them have been working for me so far. I've even been using fertilizer to help speed up the process, but to no success. I just really want some blue roses! *more tears*
    The only way I know to work that's tried & true is the blue rose + blue rose combo, but that's pretty hard if you dont have a pair to begin with :u
    Oh, that's all I need to do? I'll try it right away! XD Ah well, maybe one day I'll get blue roses...

It snowed in my town for a little bit today! :) I forgot to take a photo, though. :( (Is it snowing in everyone's town today?) But still, it was nice to see that since December starts tomorrow. Speaking of, the Jingle Series should be on sale in the Emporium starting tomorrow, which is the last set I need to collect for to complete my Toy Shop-themed house. Uber excited for that. ^.^

Also, O'Hare gave me his picture for the third time today. I think he's trying to overpopulate my house with his face...
    Leggo likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Leggo on Tumblr Visit Leggo's Youtube Channel

I know this might be late, but here are some pictures from the Harvest Festival.

This is the reason why every cooking villager needed a fish and how he wanted to make a fish dish the main course. Then again, the first Thanksgiving mostly likely had seafood anyway.

Spoiler'd because there are three more images. I love the screenshot feature in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

I might go show my room another time and some of the hybrids we started getting. Now, I have to go water the flowers or else they might die.

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

I saw my town's first snowfall today and caught my first two snowflakes almost immediately. Better stock up for the Ice series!

I also met Gracie for the first time since I started playing upon release. Talk about waiting a while! Still, I got an outfit together for my first check.

Just three more now until I can finally upgrade to the department store!
    yourlilemogirl likes this.

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

Blog Entries

I got my first snowfall about 4 days ago. Been snowing a little today. Psyched that my holly bushes have blossomed, they look so nice. Anyway, I haven't posted in a while.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I havent had any snowfall in my town yet.

Also I finally unlocked the department store. I also planted a ton of trees and my town is somewhat of a wreck so I kinda need to fix it so it looks nice again. Some hybrid flowers are also growing which is nice, I have a lot of pink ones so I would kinda like to try breeding some others. I want more purple and blue roses. Also trying to be nice to most of my villagers and trying to move out one or two I dont like but they wont move :/

Blog Entries

I've seen snowfall several times now. Just waiting for the snow to stick to the ground. The ground is kinda bumming me out with it looking so dead all the time. More in my blog.
    Last edited by Xita; 2nd December 2013 at 09:18 PM.
    Leggo likes this.

Today is mostly a gardening day. I've been getting my purple and orange roses together so that they can create hybrid red roses, which I will then use to make blue roses. I have five orange/purple pairs going, so hopefully hybrid reds will pop up soon. I also realized that I'm missing a couple hybrids of other flowers, so I'm restructuring parents to get these hybrids going.

I've also been collecting Santa-themed clothes for Toy Day, since they're available now. This is the first time I visited Kicks in who knows how long, and now that I finally have Santa's boots, the poor store will be forgotten once again. :( They seriously should've just made it an extension of the Able Sisters store, but I digress...
    Kaori, Leggo and yourlilemogirl like this.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

I have yet to have any snow in my town :c

And I'm trying my darnedest to get Alice to pack up before Toy Day as I dont want to have to resort to actually talking to her (and putting her on the Ladder of Neediness/Friendship) just so I can be sure to give her the right present so Jingle will mail me his picture :(

oh, also i added lil santa hats to my villager sprites in a sig pic i have for the bell tree forums :3

Alice doesn't get one >:I
    Xita, Kaori and Leggo like this.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Haven't had snow in my town yet.

Timmy and Tommy's shop upgraded to T.I.Y today. Guess I should start buying more clothes for when Gracie visits?

Also, Sylvia is moving out. Finally! She's really not one of my favorite Uchi villagers, so hopefully Mira or Muffy will be in the campsite soon so I can have one of them for my Uchi villager.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

It hasn't snowed at all yet in my town either :(

I was down to 7 villagers for a bit because Pancetti finally moved out, but then Snuffles moved in a few days later. Trading one ugly pig for another :( I only talked to her once on my second character and only when I need to (like another villager wants me to give her something) on my main so I just kind of hope she leaves soon. She's a peppy so she seems sweet but ughhhhh all of my other villagers are ones I totally love except for her she is ruining my town haha

Blog Entries

Don't forget to get your villager's wishes and your santa outfit for Toy Day guys.

I've only gotten one request for something "green" from Pango right now. Gotta remember to take screenshots of their wishes.

Drift is finally moving out as well. Thank goodness, I only need one jock in town.
    Kaori, Ice Ricky and Leggo like this.

So I visited Resetti in his Reset Surveillance Center last night when all of a sudden:

I chuckled for a bit when I saw this. XD Also, if I'm counting correctly, I should be getting Resetti's photo the next time I visit the RSC!

In other news, I'm pretty sure Goose is purposefully avoiding me/hanging out on Main Street so that he doesn't move out; every villager I've wanted to move out so far has done this to me! Just leave already, please. :( I've also been keeping track of villagers' wish lists for Toy Day and slowly collecting my Santa outfit/Jingle Series, but otherwise nothing too exciting has been happening in my village recently. (No progress on Operation: Kiss From A Blue Rose, unfortunately.)

Also, O'Hare asked me a question that I was always asking but didn't even realize I was asking until he brought it up (if that makes sense):

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Ricky View Post
    Also, O'Hare asked me a question that I was always asking but didn't even realize I was asking until he brought it up (if that makes sense):
    i've been planning on making one of my 2nd floor museum rooms into a public bathroom xD
    I already have a 7/11 and a Princess room and of course my own personal closet..(of which seems to be the only reason i ever go to the museum at all)
    But my last room seems to be turning into a Gorgeous room D; i can't decide!
    Leggo likes this.

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

Naughty-or-Nice Day today!

hni_0058.jpg

Doesn't Isabelle look adorable?

hni_0065.jpg

What a cheerfully festive photo. Whatever happened to making the best of things?

hni_0064.jpg

Preparing for Christmas! I also managed to expand my kitchen, which now looks super cute and realistic (by AC standards anyway). I've a slot for another villager now so I can't wait for the possibility that one I actually like will move in. :I
    Xita and yourlilemogirl like this.

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

Blog Entries

I've finally gotten rid of Alice after she randomly popped up in my town when a friend came over to pick up an item from my town. Now, just the very next day, Eugene has shown up (and destroyed most of my black roses and my only breeding pair of blue roses!) and seems to be from a town I visited 2 days ago.

How does one go about emptying their hitchhikers :(
    I'm tired of not interacting with my friend's towns in fear of getting randoms..

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast