Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 29

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

What I like about having your house next to the beach is that you can actually hear the ocean's faint waves when you're inside.

Anyway, I went to the island for the first time today.
    Seems like it really is a nice place to earn bells.
    I wasn't trying for very long, but I got enough to finish my third house payment.
    Leggo likes this.

Don't you worry, child Ice Ricky's Avatar
    Follow Ice Ricky On Twitter
    Follow Ice Ricky on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by spiderbrush View Post
    Anyway, I went to the island for the first time today.
    Seems like it really is a nice place to earn bells.
    I wasn't trying for very long, but I got enough to finish my third house payment.
    The Island is AMAZING for getting bells. I followed this video guide on making bells, and I was able to pay off all of my home loans in such a short amount of time. Seriously worth it.

---

So I got a new resident in my town a couple days ago. I didn't realize you could have ten villagers in your town if you had the campfire site built; my original understanding was that the campfire site was a "substitute" for your tenth villager, but apparently I was wrong. If I had known this, I would've tried to recruit a camper who visited my town some time ago, because I really wanted them. Ah well.

Anyway, so I have a new resident named Goose, and... I'm not really a fan, haha. Now I have two villagers I really want to move out--this one and Deena. I'll just keep ignoring them, and hopefully they'll get the hint soon and move out. I feel bad saying that, but... I just don't want them. :(

But some good news--O'Hare decided to give me his pic yesterday, so now I have two villager pics (Truffles and O'Hare)! I'm really happy because these are my two favorite villagers, and now I can confirm that I'm BFFs with them, haha! If I can just Gruff and Gladys's pics, I'll feel complete.

---

EDIT: I ran into this on the web earlier today. Relevant. (The full version can be found here, for those who like the Ace Attorney and/or Zelda series.)
    Last edited by Ice Ricky; 23rd October 2013 at 04:35 PM.
    Leggo likes this.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Don't forget that today is Halloween!! It starts at 6 pm in the game, and goes until 1 am.

I watched a video explaining how it goes, but basically you walk around and try to find Jack. If you find him, he'll give you creepy furniture in return for lollipops. You can get lollipops by going to villagers' houses and scaring them with the correct mask. Some villagers will try to trick you by also walking around as Jack, though.

Here's a guide with how to do things, including what masks scare which villagers - Halloween - Animal Crossing: New Leaf Guide
    Leggo likes this.

Well, I participated in Halloween tonight.
    Surprisingly for me, I managed to get the entire Creepy set and complete the Spooky series, so I'm happy.
    Leggo likes this.

Blog Entries

Visit Pokemon Coordinator's Youtube Channel

Curses, I blame Pokemon Y for making me forget...
    I used to play this a lot til company changed my shifts. >:
    Leggo likes this.
    Will update this bloody signature

Halloween was really fun! It was nice to have a big nighttime event in the game, I wish there were more evening/nighttime events in New Leaf.

Also, Deena moved out, so now I can continue my hunt for a villager I like! :) I also got pics from Phoebe and O'Hare (again, haha), which were also nice bonuses.

Blog Entries

Jumping back into the swing of things, and I'm doing a bit of clean-up around the town. I have too many of some flowers, and not enough of others ~.~

I've still managed to keep most of the villagers that have been around since Day 1 like Fang, Miranda and Pango. New people that have moved in since then are Jambette (who I didn't like at first, but I'm starting to warm up to her) and Poncho (who is adorable).

Looking up some more QR patterns to use around the town, and someone came up with a Mario Party theme. Dang people are so freaking creative. O.O
    Leggo likes this.

Blog Entries

I feel so guilty but I've not played ACNL since November 9. :( Bet a handful of villagers have moved out by now and that's what makes me scared to turn it back on. Don't like how the game punishes you for not playing a while.
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

Definitely been part of the "missed some serious time and was worried to pick back up" group. I wasn't too pleased with my villagers overall last time, so it could have gone either way since I hadn't played more than literally just a few minutes at a time every few weeks in about two months, what with studies and newer games taking up so much time.

Luckily my town is still in decent nick (only a few weeds, perfect otherwise) and the five villagers I actually like or don't mind have remained. Not so great is the fact that the ones I don't like are all still there while one I'm not fond of has even moved in, putting her house halfway onto my path. Ah well, can't win 'em all.

Planning to stock up for the Harvest Festival now.

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

I'm currently collecting furniture so that I can eventually have a Toy Shop-themed house for the HHA. I've been buying Card-series furniture from the T&T Emporium, but I still don't have the whole series yet. It's really annoying how Gracie's items are not re-purchasable through the kiosk, which means I can't purchase them through the Happy Home Showcase. Quite a few people in my Showcase have Card-series furniture that I'm missing, it's like they're taunting me. *tears*

I'm also collecting items for the Harvest Festival. Just doing some fishing, and I'm planting a few extra fruit trees just to be on the safe side.

Also, does anybody know how to get blue roses through flower hybridization? I've seen many combos online, but none of them have been working for me so far. I've even been using fertilizer to help speed up the process, but to no success. I just really want some blue roses! *more tears*

Follow Aulos on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    I feel so guilty but I've not played ACNL since November 9. :( Bet a handful of villagers have moved out by now and that's what makes me scared to turn it back on. Don't like how the game punishes you for not playing a while.
    And I haven't really played the game since maybe July or August. I opened the game back up a month or so after that and my favorite villager had moved. =(

I don't know that I really care all of that much, though. New Leaf may be a great game, but it just didn't pull me in long enough. I think the problem may be me this time around. =(
    ~~

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

Got done with the Harvest Festival earlier. My preparation ended up minimal and pretty much unnecessary anyway since nobody asked for anything I couldn't get in literally a couple of minutes and even the secret ingredients were easy to get. I didn't get all the furniture from Franklin, of course, but I didn't actually want to; I was more after the fruit basket and cornucopia. The plates of food look so cute on the table, too!

Other than that I've just been doing some basic maintenance - moving flowers onto remaining stubborn dirt patches, cutting down and replacing dead trees etc.

I can't say I know how to help on the blue rose front, unfortunately. :( I haven't started purposely trying for hybrids yet.

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Ricky View Post
    Also, does anybody know how to get blue roses through flower hybridization? I've seen many combos online, but none of them have been working for me so far. I've even been using fertilizer to help speed up the process, but to no success. I just really want some blue roses! *more tears*
    The only way I know to work that's tried & true is the blue rose + blue rose combo, but that's pretty hard if you dont have a pair to begin with :u
    Ice Ricky likes this.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

uh this is a dumb question probably but is there any criteria you have to meet in order to see your previous villagers hanging out on main street because I always see people talking about seeing their villagers who moved out ages ago on main street but I have yet to see any of the villagers that moved out of my town and I really wish I could see them on main street sometimes :<
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Terezi Pyrope View Post
    uh this is a dumb question probably but is there any criteria you have to meet in order to see your previous villagers hanging out on main street because I always see people talking about seeing their villagers who moved out ages ago on main street but I have yet to see any of the villagers that moved out of my town and I really wish I could see them on main street sometimes :<
    iirc, you just need to have had 4 villagers to have moved before they start showing up there.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast