Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 23
Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 531

Thread: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

  1. #331

    Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

    Club LOL opened in my town today! Just in time for K.K.'s live show! I love his other shows too, but nothing can beat just him and his guitar. He is mai waifu. <3

  2. #332
    The 'fun' in 'no refund'! Theatricalis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere
    Posts
    61
    Blog Entries
    4
    Follow Theatricalis On Twitter
    Follow Theatricalis on Tumblr Visit Theatricalis's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

    I got the Dream Suite recently and added my dream address to the main post: 4400-2318-7443. :)

    Tumblr | Bucketlist | Listography | Deviantart | Fanfics
    Claims: Furret, Justified, Stardust, Darkrai Doll ♥


  3. #333
    Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,352
    Blog Entries
    89
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

    Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

    Quote Originally Posted by Miar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Ladder shades.
    Wasn't that the solstice (6/21)? I don't recall anything happening on the 4th (Apollo's birthday if you have him)
    Oh yeah you're right. I forgot all about that. That's when it was.

    XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude
    3DS: 3050 7720 3499 -- 3DS #2: 2036 8216 4990

  4. #334

    Default

    finally got functional WiFi, after moving into my new home. Im rather glad...haven't went to someone else's town in several weeks.


    "Persona!"

  5. #335
    Sleep tight Isamu Akai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

    Is anyone else here having a ridiculously hard time finding a Gar fish?

    Like seriously, I have literally been searching for this damn fish for weeks now, and all the grass around my lake is really showing that. I've caught just about every other fish for June and July except for that fucker. My house has all the right Feng Shui placements and a couple of lucky items inside, and yet none of it ever seems to help in finding a Gar except for everything else.

    I don't get why this has to be so impossible.


    Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

  6. #336
    p'li pls Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,473
    Blog Entries
    143

    Follow Zeb on Tumblr

    Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

    Anyone got any good turnip prices? I spent 600 000 on turnips this week and I'm worried that they are going to end up spoiling and giving me a loss :c

  7. #337
    Registered User zblue24's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    64

    Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

    What is Animal Crossing? I've been seeing it mentioned all around the forums over the past month. Just saw it on a gaming website and watched the trailer. It did look nice as I used to play those Zynga games on Facebook like Cityville which I got addicted to. So is it sort of like that or more like Simcity? Is it meant to be a kids game?

  8. #338
    Chief of Police Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Without a Ceilng
    Posts
    11,216
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

    @zblue24; Its closer to sims in a way though you don't have needs. You live in a village and do things like fish and catch bugs. You also talk to villagers and random tasks. The best way to learn without trying is watching some playthroughs on youtube

  9. #339

    Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    Anyone got any good turnip prices? I spent 600 000 on turnips this week and I'm worried that they are going to end up spoiling and giving me a loss :c
    I'm wondering the same thing today, actually. I think I missed the one day this week that they were being bought for anything more than I payed. Anybody? Could use the help!

  10. #340
    SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Hope's Peak Academy
    Posts
    5,248
    Blog Entries
    117

    Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruttager View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    Anyone got any good turnip prices? I spent 600 000 on turnips this week and I'm worried that they are going to end up spoiling and giving me a loss :c
    I'm wondering the same thing today, actually. I think I missed the one day this week that they were being bought for anything more than I payed. Anybody? Could use the help!
    As far as i'm aware, no one has had any luck this week. I bought a load for 100 bells and sold yesterday for 148 each. Not great but at least it's still a profit. I haven't heard about anyone having a big spike. Better look next week I guess. My current price is 92 bells :/

    THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

  11. #341

    Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruttager View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    Anyone got any good turnip prices? I spent 600 000 on turnips this week and I'm worried that they are going to end up spoiling and giving me a loss :c
    I'm wondering the same thing today, actually. I think I missed the one day this week that they were being bought for anything more than I payed. Anybody? Could use the help!
    As far as i'm aware, no one has had any luck this week. I bought a load for 100 bells and sold yesterday for 148 each. Not great but at least it's still a profit. I haven't heard about anyone having a big spike. Better look next week I guess. My current price is 92 bells :/
    Actually, 92 bells is still better than the loss of 20 bells per turnip I'll be paying if I sell in my town. Any chance I could pay you a visit?

  12. #342
    SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Hope's Peak Academy
    Posts
    5,248
    Blog Entries
    117

    Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruttager View Post
    Actually, 92 bells is still better than the loss of 20 bells per turnip I'll be paying if I sell in my town. Any chance I could pay you a visit?
    Ok. My friend code is 3179 7164 1981

    THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

  13. #343
    Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,352
    Blog Entries
    89
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

    Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

    Anybody have a good turnip price right now?

    XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude
    3DS: 3050 7720 3499 -- 3DS #2: 2036 8216 4990

  14. #344

    Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

    anyone has a gate open im trying to sell some perfect cherries

  15. #345

    Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

    Is anyone's Re-tail currently buying turnips for more than 97 bells? I'm about to have to pay a huge loss on all the ones I've bought this week and could REALLY use some help, here.

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •