Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 15

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Blog Entries

Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

On my first day of Animal Crossing, I got fortune #4, which got me absolutely nothing Nintendo-related. :/

Blog Entries

I got another brick floor. First duplicate in eight cookies, out of 45+5 random.
    Reese won't let me sell it, except to her (252)

And the turnips have slumped to 86. I wonder if the "wealthy" ordinance has any factor in that.
    (Turnips tend to rise and peak at Thursday/Friday, or otherwise drop continuously)

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

I've got Katie in my town right now and iirc she stays past midnight, which is when maintenance should be done by my timezone. Should this be the case, is anybody willing/able to let me quickly visit their town in about twenty five minutes to take her on the visit she wants before I pop off to bed?

EDIT: Never mind! She's actually still in my town today so there's no urgency.
    Last edited by Kaori; 25th June 2013 at 06:14 AM.

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

I am so confused...

I got the signatures for Dr. Shrunk and gave them to him on Main St and he thanked me and said Club LOL should be opening soon, and the guide I read said it should be there the next day (which would have been today) but it's not there??? :( Maybe it's because my Dream Suite opened today too....but two shops have opened at the same time before and there was never a problem? :(

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

So last week I found a famous mushroom, when I ate it I grew to a big size:

I missed the exact moment I was big because it went really fast but you see the stars around it.

Also my brother and I discovered a way to have people fall into a pit without using a pitfall seed. It involves using the shoveling lag while playing online to make someone else run into the spot you're shoveling, then press his menu so the game won't shove him out of the way (or just dig holes around the one hole so the game has no other squares to push you to). Pretty funny.

Anyway, I have bought for 300k worth of white turnips on sunday and I'd like to be able to sell them for a profit, so if you have a high turnip buying price could you tell me?

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Araragi Hakase View Post
    I am so confused...

I got the signatures for Dr. Shrunk and gave them to him on Main St and he thanked me and said Club LOL should be opening soon, and the guide I read said it should be there the next day (which would have been today) but it's not there??? :( Maybe it's because my Dream Suite opened today too....but two shops have opened at the same time before and there was never a problem? :(
    Mine just opened today. Took approx three day's. I don't think any of the shop's open up the next day after unlocking them. It usually takes a few..
    Araragi-hakase likes this.

"Persona!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    So last week I found a famous mushroom, when I ate it I grew to a big size:

I missed the exact moment I was big because it went really fast but you see the stars around it.

Also my brother and I discovered a way to have people fall into a pit without using a pitfall seed. It involves using the shoveling lag while playing online to make someone else run into the spot you're shoveling, then press his menu so the game won't shove him out of the way (or just dig holes around the one hole so the game has no other squares to push you to). Pretty funny.

Anyway, I have bought for 300k worth of white turnips on sunday and I'd like to be able to sell them for a profit, so if you have a high turnip buying price could you tell me?

Penielcrow

Right now now turnip buying price at my town is 138bells let me know if you want in.

Blog Entries

Those who I talk to probably expected something like this, but this is what I have done to poor Bertha.

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

I have Katie in my town....

And she's not going anywhere...hehe..

Joke's aside, who hasn't had her in they're town yet?

"Persona!"

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I had her and tried to bring her elsewhere but she dropped her pass and missed the train.

Blog Entries

I have not had her in my game yet, but she was dropped off in my town at one point.

Today i demolished my town because of an accidental 30year time travel caused by my lil cousin. I traveled back but it didnt feel the same i unlocked the super T T mart and felt too much of a cheat.

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

I unlocked the QR machine today, which was a nice surprise; I thought it would have taken a little longer so party time. If anyone has any links to good sites that have lots of cool codes to scan it would be appreciated; I'm not entirely sure where's best to look for them.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    I unlocked the QR machine today, which was a nice surprise; I thought it would have taken a little longer so party time. If anyone has any links to good sites that have lots of cool codes to scan it would be appreciated; I'm not entirely sure where's best to look for them.
    http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/qr

Soeurs-Doigts-De-fee's blog - L'atelier des soeurs doigts de f (french)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Araragi Hakase View Post
    I am so confused...

I've been hearing that it takes five days to open. I got my signatures signed on Saturday and it's Wednesday and still nothing :( I want KK....

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast