Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 12

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Best advice I've heard for bees is stand at about a 10'o'clock of the tree and if a hive falls have net access in the dpad and switch to it immediately to catch.

As someone who almost exclusively plays at night, I'm honestly weirded out by it being broad daylight at 1am.

Hello ive been playing animal crossing for about a week now. I love it!!! And i think ill love it even more if im able to play with other people. Please add me and ill add you. Thank you
    FC 2466-2233-7115 name: Peniel

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

I made a table in the first post for all the FCs that people have posted throughout the thread (I'll be adding everyone who posts their FCs :P). I thought it would be good to know the player name and village name too; someone came into my town yesterday and I don't know who it was, so it'll help us all identify each other. Also if I've made any errors or missed anyone out then just let me know and I can correct it.
    Zima likes this.

Wink Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    I made a table in the first post for all the FCs that people have posted throughout the thread (I'll be adding everyone who posts their FCs :P). I thought it would be good to know the player name and village name too; someone came into my town yesterday and I don't know who it was, so it'll help us all identify each other. Also if I've made any errors or missed anyone out then just let me know and I can correct it.
    Player name: Peniel
    Town name: Onepiece

Btw i just finished catching my first (coelacanth)

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Player name: Tophat
    Town name: Celsius

Hope it helps.
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

Player name: Geraint
    Town name: Torāji

If it's of any use for me to add, I have every fruit except persimmons, and my cherry trees are a day or so away from bearing fruit, but other than that, I've got something of everything.
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest. Join us!
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

Blog Entries

Well I've just learned how profitable fishing can be, by getting 10000 bells from selling all of my caught fishes and that's before I have gotten to the island :)
    Revolutionaryverse

Hello!
    I am an Animal Crossing novice, I admit..but I am having a great time exploring the game (except when I accidentally sold my net). I'm just starting on my town development, and trying to decide on how I want my house to look.
    4253-4871-6073 Aenau add me if you like..just don't expect a paradise yet :D

Quote Originally Posted by Aenau View Post
    Hello!
    I am an Animal Crossing novice, I admit..but I am having a great time exploring the game (except when I accidentally sold my net). I'm just starting on my town development, and trying to decide on how I want my house to look.
    4253-4871-6073 Aenau add me if you like..just don't expect a paradise yet :D

2466-2233-7115 Peniel

Hello guys for any of you who are interested i found an app on the apple store its a guide for animal crossing to help you with collectables it separates everything by month and theres a checklist. Search (animal crossing new lead guide)
    Last edited by maglev; 22nd June 2013 at 05:00 PM.

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

Name: Dawn
    Town name: Inville
    FC: 2707-2539-0026

I unlock the island tomorrow! I'm so excited! I know how great it is thanks to the wonders of Wi-Fi, but it'll be great to have it in my own town.
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Kicks opened today, and I got the signatures for Dr. Shrunk so Club LOL is going to open tomorrow I guess!! And I got the QR sewing machine yesterday. Does anyone know if visitors can use it, too?

I've started getting Cyrus to customize my furniture, too. It's cheap and fun to do. You only have to wait 30 mins for him to do it, I thought there'd be a limit how many he would do for you a day, but there doesn't appear to be one.

Blog Entries

I've just made my first attempt of making a design for shirts, in my case, I aimed for a similar look as Apollo Justice's clothings from Ace Attorney series. Who would have thought it was that time consuming? XD
    Revolutionaryverse

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

Has anyone ever had someone enter their town say nothing and disappear? ._. Spent the entire time running around looking for them, and couldn't find em. I try to start a convo, and they say nothing, then out of nowhere they leave. I dunno..i guess im just being a skeptic :|

The person in question isn't someone I added from this site though. As a matter of fact, most of the members I've added from this site barely have they're gates open.. >.<

It's not an enjoyable experience to have so many friends with Acnl registered, and when you check to see who's gate's are open, there's a blank page...

"Persona!"

With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Minato Arisato View Post
    Has anyone ever had someone enter their town say nothing and disappear? ._. Spent the entire time running around looking for them, and couldn't find em. I try to start a convo, and they say nothing, then out of nowhere they leave. I dunno..i guess im just being a skeptic :|

The person in question isn't someone I added from this site though. As a matter of fact, most of the members I've added from this site barely have they're gates open.. >.<

It's not an enjoyable experience to have so many friends with Acnl registered, and when you check to see who's gate's are open, there's a blank page...
    I know how it feels, becuase I constantly see the light on my 3DS go orange and I'm like, "Yay a new town to visit" and when I check there's NOBODY.

Also, my gates are open right now...pop by if you wish.

Somebody please check out my RP!!! Claimer of moody and present!

Blog Entries

Town: Moscow
    Player: Zima

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast