Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

The 'fun' in 'no refund'! Theatricalis's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Theatricalis On Twitter
    Follow Theatricalis on Tumblr Visit Theatricalis's Youtube Channel

Default Animal Crossing: New Leaf

With a few days before this game releases (to places that aren't Japan), I thought I'd make a topic for everyone who's excited about the newest installment in the Animal Crossing series. Surely I can't be the only one here that's excited for it...right?

If this belongs somewhere else or has already been made before (I looked through 4 or 5 pages and didn't see one...) then just let me know, I apologize in advance if it is.

But anyway, New Leaf: Are you excited for it? What are you planning on naming your town? What are you most excited for?

Edit: Woah, okay, I didn't realize my thread was so popular. I certainly never expected that! Also... I didn't realize that this list was here. That's what happens when I don't check for a while, I guess... Anyway. I'll try to do a better job of keeping up with this thread. I never expected this many people to post, and trying to keep up with it has been really overwhelming - I just kind of gave up after a few pages. But I owe it to you guys to try and keep up and post more, considering I made the thread. Huuuuge thanks to whoever first made this list here in my post, I forgot to check the name before I edited it. x_x

Username 3DS Friend Code Player name/Town name Dream Address
    Aenau 4253-4871-6073 Aenau/
    Alan Smithee 0688-5429-8080
    Araragi Hakase 2406-6551-3969 Carly/Nuvema
    Eeveewithwings123 0173-1842-7138
    FinalArcadia 4270-0454-6200 Noelle/Bevelle
    Geodude 3050-7720-3499
    GreatLiver 4914-2988-5622 Mike/Kendley
    Harpy 4356-0001-7956 Ariana/Neokonoh
    H.M 2938-6480-6519 Ashley/Olympia
    jasonwolf 0645-6283-3786
    Jo The Marten Jo/Hillside 5600-2191-9722
    Kaori 2836-0562-2051 JoJo/Ávila 7500-2238-6135
    Miar 1161-0002-8573 Gideon/Ho'enn
    Minato Arisato 2981-5337-7533 Chowdah/Mayonaka
    Oswin 0259-0755-5349 Frank/Oakville
    PenielCrow 2466-2233-7115 Peniel/Onepiece
    Pokelova 2707-2539-0026 Dawn/Inville
    Reila 0559-6819-8538 Reila/Floaroma
    Roxas 3883-4965-0051
    Ruttager 3781-0345-4672 Paul/Arcanum
    Satoshi-kun 2294-3667-8196 Lettuce/Cowtown
    Setra 2277-6753-3469 Danny/Paradise
    Soulmaster 2793-1123-1311 JohnPaul/SoulCity
    Stahl 2535-3830-0199 Zima/Moscow
    That Guy 3866-9263-0872 Geraint/Torāji
    Theatricalis 0044-3390-2705 Katee/Skyvale 4400-2318-7443
    Tophat Dragoneye 0216-0776-9812 Tophat/Celsius
    Xita 1650-1789-3359
    Zeb 0361-6364-1279 Liam/Durango
    Last edited by Dolce; 6th March 2014 at 01:29 AM. Reason: updating table

Tumblr | Bucketlist | Listography | Deviantart | Fanfics
    Claims: Furret, Justified, Stardust, Darkrai Doll ♥

Follow Mokoniki on Tumblr Visit Mokoniki's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I'm super excited for New Leaf! :D I own all the AC games and I named all my towns Mytown just because I'm lazy. :P I plan on continuing the trend. I'm just excited for everything about the game! There are so many new places and things to explore. I really like that they have added on some new fruits~ I hope they have done something about the music. I still believe the first AC for the GC had the best music out of all the games. The music WW and CF was just way too boring in comparison. I also hope they got rid of that horrid grass degeneration problem they had with CF.

"My hobbies include staring at hot asian men, crying over hot asian men, and shipping hot asian men with other hot asian men~"
    Quotes stolen from tumblr. Claims: Zhong Hui, Xu Shu, Sewddle, Protect, Sitrus Berry, Max Repel, and Sap Sipper

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

I'm so stoked for this game! I actually asked for the limited edition XL to be released with it preinstalled for my birthday next month. I've got so many hours out of WW and CF as they were that I know I'm going to sink my entire summer on this one with all the new changes. I'm probably going to name my town Ávila, as I always do, and I guess I'm most excited for the presence of alpaca characters, some of my favourite animals omg the ability to swim, if I'm honest; I've always kind of longed to jump into the water in the summer. :'D I actually would be perfectly happy if the music was anything like WW and CF; I found it really soothing and not too intrusive. I'm definitely with Mokoniki on the grass degeneration, though. The paths were cute but I'd rather they put proper path laying options into NL. Hopefully they have; I can't recall if I have seen anything of it.

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

Totally agreed on the grass degeneration thing. It was a bad idea.

It's completely trivial, I know, but finding out that there are new types of fruit made me go full fanboy. And don't even get me started on when I found out that there are north-south beaches! ...Oh, and the swimming thing is pretty cool. That, the whole 'plaza of shops' thing, wall furniture, custom furniture and the refined clothing system are all things I've said should be implemented, and now they have been! All they need now are some new species of Gyroid, and my life will be complete.

I haven't given too much thought to what I'll call my town, but, at the moment, I'm favouring either Labrynna or Torāji. And if I've done my maths correctly, this will be my ninth AC town ever. Hopefully, it'll be my best ever, too.
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest. Join us!
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

A cute little robot girl. Satoshi-kun's Avatar Social Media Deputy Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Satoshi-kun On Twitter Add Satoshi-kun on Facebook
    Follow Satoshi-kun on Tumblr Visit Satoshi-kun's Youtube Channel

I've got it preordered, so I just need to pick it up at my local Gamestop when it comes in! I can't wait!

I fell in love with the Gamecube version years ago, but wasn't the biggest fan of the DS version. I'm hoping that I enjoy New Leaf as much (or even more) than the Gamecube version that I loved so much.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

It feels like I've been waiting for New Leaf forever, so knowing that it's the final stretch to release is really exciting! It looks like it takes all the best parts from previous games, eliminates some of the less desirable ones (I'm pretty sure they really toned down the grass degeneration in this one, though I may be wrong), and adds so many cute new features and animals. XD So much more customization, and Kicks having his own store makes me happy.

My favorite is actually Wild World, so being that this is a handheld one as well, I can't wait!

With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar

Hey, not sure if this is the right place, but I'm interested in the game but have never played one before. Could somebody tell me a bit about the series before I decide?

Somebody please check out my RP!!! Claimer of moody and present!

Blog Entries

Edit: After changing my mind a lot, I'm pretty sure I'm naming my town Skyvale. I was going to use Starfall, but since I plan to run a blog about it and someone is already running a blog with their town named Starfall, I decided I should think of something else. Skyvale sounds nice.

I'm a little jealous of everyone getting the special XL for it, though at the same time I've never been fond of the XL's (DS and 3DS both), so I'm happy with my Legend of Zelda 3DS. I'm not sure how bad the grass degradation is, I wish I knew. This may be the only game I make pathways in, though, so I'm not too worried about it. I'd considered making paths in previous towns but never wanted to make all of them myself. I've found a lot of QR codes for really cute paths, so I think I'm going to give it a try this time. I'm really excited about all of the customization the game has, I have so many plans for my new town!

@Eeveewithwings123; In response to your post - I'm bad at explaining things, especially Animal Crossing, but here's my best try:
    Last edited by Theatricalis; 4th June 2013 at 08:17 PM.

With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar

Oh, great thanks. I'll look at the wiki, then decide. I got $80 anyway...

Somebody please check out my RP!!! Claimer of moody and present!

Blog Entries

I played the previous AC and I didn't really like it much. Maybe I didn't give it enough time to grow on me. Anyway, i've been made to commit to buying New Leaf by about 7 people on Bulba. I'll be pre-ordering from Game because you get a free figurine thing which is pretty cool. Not sure how i'll take to it but it will be fun interacting with others via it.

The Dimension Witch Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

New Leaf is going to be my 2nd Animal Crossing game after Wild World, and I already have it pre-ordered at the nearby GameStop. I can't wait. :>

"There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."
    IGN: Dolce, 3DS FC: 4554-1270-5039
    Entertainment, Inc.Global Trade Station

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

I pre-ordered mine from Game, but didn't get the figurine. I'm guessing I'll get it when I pick the game up. And if I don't, I'll just give them hell. Everybody wins!

I'm assuming this is going to end up being the AC: New Leaf Friend Code Exchange thread once the game actually comes out?
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest. Join us!
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

Blog Entries

@That Guy; I hadn't even thought of making this a Friend Code Exchange thread, but that sounds like a great idea! ^-^

I wish there had been some sort of pre-order bonus here, but as far as I know, no stores in the US did a bonus... Which stinks, I've been looking forward to this game since it was announced and didn't even pre-order it because of that. Oh well, I shouldn't have any problems picking up a copy on Sunday. I don't think the demand for it where I live will be all that great...

A cute little robot girl. Satoshi-kun's Avatar Social Media Deputy Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Satoshi-kun On Twitter Add Satoshi-kun on Facebook
    Follow Satoshi-kun on Tumblr Visit Satoshi-kun's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    I'll be pre-ordering from Game because you get a free figurine thing which is pretty cool. Not sure how i'll take to it but it will be fun interacting with others via it.
    Damn, you guys are getting a free figurine with preorders over there? We aren't getting a damn thing here in the states that I know of. :(

Blog Entries

I am beyond excited! I cannot wait to pick up my poptart XD
    Theatricalis likes this.

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast