Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal - Page 7

Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 954
Like Tree333Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

  1. #91
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    XD

    They're all from the album.

    We're even now.

  2. #92
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    947
    Blog Entries
    41

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    You girls are all III obsessed.
    FinalArcadia and Momoka like this.

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


  3. #93
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post
    You girls are all III obsessed.
    Living the life, bby!

  4. #94
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    947
    Blog Entries
    41

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    ... anyways.

    My favourite deck from Zexal is definitively Yuma's.

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


  5. #95
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    I like III's troll card. :I

    More seriously, though, I haven't seen duels outside of one of IV's, a bunch of III's, and two of Shark's, so... :P

  6. #96
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    You totally need to watch Tron's duels with Droite, Kaito, and Yuma.

    EPIC.

  7. #97
    Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,213

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Out of the three, I thought his match against Kaito was the most entertaining one, even though his match against Yuma hasn't finished yet. I kind of liked how he was messing with Kaito's mind and clearly enjoying it. Pointing out how Kaito is a hypocrite was also a nice touch too. The best part about his match against Yuma so far was revealing his face. It definitely wasn't what I expected. Though, despite having such immense power at his disposal without any clear limitations, Tron doesn't have the best thought out plans. They're full of pretty huge holes that are kind of hard for me to ignore. Still, he's at least a memorable and entertaining villain, which is a lot more than I can say about Dr. Faker. Even though the show tries to build him up as a huge threat, he's really boring and I can't see him as a creditable threat, especially after everything Tron has done while he's been just sitting around, looking like a villain rather than actually doing something, aside from that one flashback.
    HumanDawn likes this.

  8. #98
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    I completely agree that Tron is a much more entertaining villain than Dr. Faker.

    Honestly, if you asked me to describe Dr. Faker's personality, I'm not sure I could. He just pales in comparison to Tron in that regard. Perhaps if he had a more active role throughout the series, he'd be a bit more memorable.

    Although, on a side note, I wish Tron and Dr. Faker would've dueled each other. That could've been really interesting.

  9. #99
    Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,213

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I completely agree that Tron is a much more entertaining villain than Dr. Faker.

    Honestly, if you asked me to describe Dr. Faker's personality, I'm not sure I could. He just pales in comparison to Tron in that regard. Perhaps if he had a more active role throughout the series, he'd be a bit more memorable.
    Dr. Faker comes of as a generic villain to me. He doesn't have much personality beyond being evil and the fact that he's been basically in the shadows for the majority of the series while others have been far more active than him doesn't help. Making a villain that hides in the shadows threatening can be done and I think they've done that in previous series, but making their presence felt throughout the series/arc and making them more active would be necessary. If he didn't appear in the opening and ending themes, I would have forgotten about Dr. Faker completely, especially with Tron and the other villains introduced during this arc being far more active in achieving their goals.

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia
    Although, on a side note, I wish Tron and Dr. Faker would've dueled each other. That could've been really interesting.
    That would have been so awesome. I think Tron would have won since I think he is a better duelist than Dr. Faker, even though the latter hasn't dueled yet, and his Coat of Arms is seriously overpowered anyway. At the very least, the mind games he would play with Dr. Faker and his attempts to slowly crush him to satisfying his desire for revenge could have made their match seriously entertaining.
    HumanDawn and FinalArcadia like this.

  10. #100
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Gee, Yuma.

    You have a bunch of other Number Cards to use that have very beneficial special abilities, and you keep on using Hope/Utopia?!? I know that it's his ace card with Chaos Number 39 added in, but it just makes his duels boring when he keeps on sending it out to win the majority of his duels. His duels would be more enjoyable if he used his other Number Cards.

    Do you guys have Skype? We could make a BMGf Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal group.

    EDIT: I just watched episode 35 and Hayame told Yuma that he was going to summon Hope/Utopia in the 5th turn..... Bleh. I didn't need any super special power to know that that was going to happen :/.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 7th August 2012 at 07:43 AM.

  11. #101
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    I've got a Skype, but I'd have to hunt for my old password... ^^;

  12. #102
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Do you guys have Skype? We could make a BMGf Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal group
    YES! ^.^ My Skype name is gravitybash.

  13. #103
    Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,213

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Gee, Yuma.

    You have a bunch of other Number Cards to use that have very beneficial special abilities, and you keep on using Hope/Utopia?!? I know that it's his ace card with Chaos Number 39 added in, but it just makes his duels boring when he keeps on sending it out to win the majority of his duels. His duels would be more enjoyable if he used his other Number Cards.
    Yeah, that gets really annoying and old really fast. It is a useful Number card, but he was able to play Revise Dragon along with it in three other duels earlier in the series, so it isn't like he's unable to play other Number cards. They just like to make a big deal about it because it's his ace card, but the fact that he has a ton of level modifying cards and has been able to summon non-Number Xyz monsters when he's facing an opponent without a Number card, at least during the WDC arc at least, makes the decision to single out Hope just annoying. Not to mention his duels would be more interesting if he used more than one Number card all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Human
    EDIT: I just watched episode 35 and Hayame told Yuma that he was going to summon Hope/Utopia in the 5th turn..... Bleh. I didn't need any super special power to know that that was going to happen :/.
    I remember that match. The fact that Hayame constantly talked about how Hope would cause Yuma to lose his fifth turn also made the solution extremely obvious, even for someone like Yuma. The only good part about it was that another Number card finally came into play during the tournament since before that, Yuma was just dueling extremely dull one-shot characters without a Number card. This duel wasn't that great either and it is annoying how they rarely show Astral gaining a new piece of his memories, as that's one of the key components to the storyline and it's hard to see his growth if we don't see more of his memories, but at least it had something more important going on than Yuma getting another heart piece.

  14. #104
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    Yeah, that gets really annoying and old really fast. It is a useful Number card, but he was able to play Revise Dragon along with it in three other duels earlier in the series, so it isn't like he's unable to play other Number cards. They just like to make a big deal about it because it's his ace card, but the fact that he has a ton of level modifying cards and has been able to summon non-Number Xyz monsters when he's facing an opponent without a Number card, at least during the WDC arc at least, makes the decision to single out Hope just annoying. Not to mention his duels would be more interesting if he used more than one Number card all the time.
    Yeah. Instead, they're rotting in his deck. There's so much potential to make Yuma's duels more unique, all of which is wasted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    I remember that match. The fact that Hayame constantly talked about how Hope would cause Yuma to lose his fifth turn also made the solution extremely obvious, even for someone like Yuma. The only good part about it was that another Number card finally came into play during the tournament since before that, Yuma was just dueling extremely dull one-shot characters without a Number card. This duel wasn't that great either and it is annoying how they rarely show Astral gaining a new piece of his memories, as that's one of the key components to the storyline and it's hard to see his growth if we don't see more of his memories, but at least it had something more important going on than Yuma getting another heart piece.
    I loved the duels and the one-shot characters! The music monsters he summoned to beat them were awesome too. It was inevitable that he'd meet and duel with duelists that didn't have Number Cards anyways. Speaking of which, Astral did gain a new piece of his memories with the Number Card he got. It wasn't shown in the moment he got it, but in the next episode more animation of the "explosion" appeared. Not sure if it counts, though.

  15. #105
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    I really didn't like the one-shot characters. ^^;

    All I could think during those episodes was, "Come on, let's get to the REAL action."

    I have a feeling that there will be more Astral development after the Duel Carnival. I think the Carnival is more the Arclight family's time to shine.

Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •