Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal - Page 54
Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

Blog Entries

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    I'd feel the same emotional impact with all of them being the victim instead of just Tokunosuke, ie nothing, so I'd be fine with that too. But they probably wanted Kotori present during the duel so that she could see Yuma and Astral's return, even though I still find it ridiculous that she's been in every single episode of the series at this point. She is no where near that important.
    Seriously!? That's BS I mean aside from the protagonists I don't think we've ever had a side character appear in every episode of the series.

Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Koya View Post
    Seriously!? That's BS I mean aside from the protagonists I don't think we've ever had a side character appear in every episode of the series.
    Yes, at this point, she has appeared in every episode of the series and I doubt that they'll change that anytime soon. It's slightly more tolerable if they just include her for one scene like some of the other episodes in this arc has done since her presence isn't required for every duel nor does it really add anything of significant value in my opinion, but it's still over kill to include her in every episode. That just gives the illusion that she is important when she really isn't.

Blog Entries

Yes, at this point, she has appeared in every episode of the series and I doubt that they'll change that anytime soon. It's slightly more tolerable if they just include her for one scene like some of the other episodes in this arc has done since her presence isn't required for every duel nor does it really add anything of significant value in my opinion, but it's still over kill to include her in every episode. That just gives the illusion that she is important when she really isn't.
    I agree. Honestly they can skip over 90% of her appearances and you wouldn't really miss anything other then meaningless screaming and tedious fangirling moments.

Blog Entries

Kotori's VA signed a contract guaranteeing her lines (no matter how unnecessary or idiotic) in every episode.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Talonflame View Post
    Kotori's VA signed a contract guaranteeing her lines (no matter how unnecessary or idiotic) in every episode.
    That figures. -.- The Barian Onslaught needs to come already I really need to see the Barians pwn those Astral World lovers.

The new episode was kinda boring. I didn't care for the duel much or the new ZEXAL since it felt pretty unnecessary and anticlimactic.
    The only saving grace was the Barian Emperors.

Nasch's Number 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight. There's a pun in there somewhere. xD
    Last edited by Ben 10; 29th September 2013 at 08:21 PM.

Best Wishes to BW!

It's about to get Frosty! xXFrostXx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit xXFrostXx's Youtube Channel

I personally really like the new zeXal form revealed this week, especially the eyes. To me, those eyes say something since they've looked different in every zeXal form(dark zeXal doesn't count because it's just the first form coated in shadow).

First we had zeXal I,

who has Astral's right eye and Yuma's left eye. To me, that says this form was evenly controlled by both Yuma and Astral, each having mutual trust in the other.

Then, they gave us zeXal II, or as I like to call him, Victory(because this form brought about Hope Ray Victory).

Victory had both of Astral's eyes, indicating to me that Astral gained dominant control over this form and took some control away from Yuma, which makes sense given that Vector destroyed their bond and Astral lost the faith he once had in Yuma. Astral still shared Yuma's belief and wanted to help him, but could no longer trust him as before and thus stripped him of some of his control over Victory.

And now we have a third zeXal form, which I call Roots(similar to Victory).

Roots' right eye is still Astral's right eye, but his left eye has faded from the gold of Victory's left eye to an orange shade. That shows that Astral now has more trust in Yuma, and has given Yuma back a bit of the control over zeXal that he(Astral) took away from him(Yuma) in the Victory form. Astral still has a tiny bit more control over Roots than Yuma, hence the left eye is a combination of Yuma's red and Astral's yellow instead of purely red like zeXal I, but Yuma has more control over Roots than he did over Victory. And damn, seeing Astral starting to really regain his trust in Yuma is beautiful. :')

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

The form was good, but I found the rest of the episode too anticlimatic for an arc's ending, compared to what we got in the 4th arc for example...
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Blog Entries

Zexal III sucks in my opinion! It looks as if Yuma evolved into Saint seiya.
    Now, the good episodes start. I'm so excited about the upcoming OP/ ED..hopefully we get some spoilers.
    And I can't wait for Merag to unleash her rage. Also I am so glad that Fuya, Anna, Droite and Gaushe have returned now :D
    Proud claimer of the Snow Dragon Kyurem. 24/01/2014

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Inactive Until Xmas View Post
    The form was good, but I found the rest of the episode too anticlimatic for an arc's ending, compared to what we got in the 4th arc for example...
    It's gonna be hard to top Vector's faces and the epic mindfuck he pulled on Yuma.

I thought that this week's episode was okay. The duel wasn't too interesting and Yuma getting another Zexal form felt a bit sudden. It didn't feel like there was enough buildup for a third form, especially when Zexal II hasn't been used that much. Even with everything that has happened for Yuma and Astral in the recent episode, I'm not sure if they needed a new form. Design-wise, it's about as ridiculous as all of the other Zexal forms, but I do see the similarity between it and Saint Seiya. It also looks like Yuma is cosplaying as Hope, especially with those wings. Winning the match with Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon was a nice surprise though.

Did Mr. Heartland die for good? It kind of looked like that to me since it seemed like the fake Numbers overpowered him. I wouldn't mind if he was gone for good. He had some smart moments, but didn't really do much for a villain. Not to mention they never bothered to explain why he was helping Dr. Faker before.

The scene with the Barians was the best part. Nasch's over one hundred Number being Shark Knight is so fitting. I just wish that they would show their Barian forms, but that will happen soon enough. From what I understood, the other Barians weren't happy that Don Thousand could have been revived by Heartland and I don't think that Nasch knows that Vector killed him and Merag in their Barian forms. Once the truth gets out, Vector is going to be in so much pain. I agree that the ending to this arc felt anticlimactic and it just suddenly stopped. I'm not really that excited to see all of those other characters return, especially Anna when she's just so unlikable and annoying. Besides that, they're just going to be used as fodder against the Barians, so it's not like they'll be doing anything important besides stalling for Yuma and his friends.

Blog Entries

The build up was the journey to save Astral.

I didn't think that was buildup to a new Zexal form, or at least not enough given how Zexal II was received in just the previous arc and hasn't been used that much. Even with the journey to save Astral, it seemed a bit sudden for Yuma to get a third Zexal form for me.

Blog Entries

I didn't think that was buildup to a new Zexal form, or at least not enough given how Zexal II was received in just the previous arc and hasn't been used that much. Even with the journey to save Astral, it seemed a bit sudden for Yuma to get a third Zexal form for me.
    I suspect that Yuma creating a shining draw by himself to get a rank down spell gave him enough of a power boost to rank up again to zexal III.

I suspect that Yuma creating a shining draw by himself to get a rank down spell gave him enough of a power boost to rank up again to zexal III.
    I thought that was more to do with his power of Chaos reacting in the Astral World, but maybe it did have some effect to let him get a new Zexal form. I still don't think that it provided much buildup, especially compared to when they got Zexal II in the previous arc.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

I don't have a problem with how this season ended, it's just build up, and the arc isn't even finished like how last season's was. Anyway, I love the new Zexal III form, but I agree with how it shouldn't have happened now, but in the next season with the inevitable Nasch and Zexal duel. It's also odd how for a duel that finishes a season, non Xyz monsters were used in the end.

Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast