Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal - Page 46
Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 954

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

  1. #676
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,138
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    I think Ena is Yuma's Mother in Astral form. The hair is pretty much the same.

  2. #677
    Unregistered User Muur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Posts
    734
    Follow Muur On Twitter
    Follow Muur on Tumblr Visit Muur's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Zexal is better than I thought it would be which was refreshing.

  3. #678
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,235
    Blog Entries
    153
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Zexal is better than I thought it would be which was refreshing.
    It's nice to have new Zexal fans around. Hope it lives up to your expectations.
    *it gets better the later on it goes*
    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

  4. #679
    Unregistered User Muur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Posts
    734
    Follow Muur On Twitter
    Follow Muur on Tumblr Visit Muur's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    I'm watching the dub, I'm almost caught up to where the dub is. Think I'm two/three episodes off catching up to where they're up to. I'm onto the

  5. #680
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,235
    Blog Entries
    153
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I'm watching the dub, I'm almost caught up to where the dub is. Think I'm two/three episodes off catching up to where they're up to. I'm onto the
    You are completely right, its either 2 or 3, depending on if you are on part 1 or 2 of the Duel.
    Will you continue with subbed after you reach the point, or will you wait it out?
    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

  6. #681
    Unregistered User Muur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Posts
    734
    Follow Muur On Twitter
    Follow Muur on Tumblr Visit Muur's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    I'll 'wait it out' not a fan of subs. Eg, for Pokemon I watch an episode a week as I'm up to where the dub is. I barely watch Zexal tbh which is why I'm yet to catch up to the dub.

  7. #682
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,235
    Blog Entries
    153
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I'll 'wait it out' not a fan of subs. Eg, for Pokemon I watch an episode a week as I'm up to where the dub is. I barely watch Zexal tbh which is why I'm yet to catch up to the dub.
    I see. I am in the "once per week" point too, but with the raw subs.
    Don't worry, discussions here are spoilered.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

  8. #683
    Cute Combatant Niji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Miami City (not Florida)
    Posts
    1,603
    Blog Entries
    61

    Follow Niji on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I'll 'wait it out' not a fan of subs. Eg, for Pokemon I watch an episode a week as I'm up to where the dub is. I barely watch Zexal tbh which is why I'm yet to catch up to the dub.
    The subs of this series are much better. I just watch the dub for amusement, while I watch subs to get into it. If you just want the dub angle though, that's fine.

    Oh, and welcome new ZeXual :D !!

  9. #684
    Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,636

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    In terms the voice acting, the subs are definitely better and you'd get a more accurate version of the storyline. I didn't start watching the Yu-Gi-Oh! series subbed until Zexal since I didn't want to follow another dub just for it to be incomplete again. Although, Zexal probably has a good chance of getting a complete dub now that Konami is handling the franchise, but the dub still has a pretty big gap.

    As for last week's episode, I thought that it was pretty interesting. I really liked the design of the Astral World and those who live in it. The Barian World being the result of the Astral World eliminating the power of Chaos, which sounded like it was basically emotions, was interesting. I don't know if that means that the Barian Emperors were first Astral beings before the Barian World was created. It would be an interesting twist. I wouldn't be surprised if Don Thousand was the combination of all of the banished Astrals who had the power of Chaos. I think that they could be hinting that the two worlds need to be joined together. The Astral beings could only be healed with the power of Chaos and their entire world has been weakened as a result of getting rid of Chaos. I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do that at some point in the future.

    The scene with Shark in the hospital, while short, did a good job with showing his internal conflict and I'm eager to see how that plays out more in the next few episodes, especially with Durbe coming to awaken his memories. The duel itself was kind of dull, but it did just start, so it might get a bit more interesting with the next episode.

  10. #685
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,235
    Blog Entries
    153
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    In terms the voice acting, the subs are definitely better and you'd get a more accurate version of the storyline. I didn't start watching the Yu-Gi-Oh! series subbed until Zexal since I didn't want to follow another dub just for it to be incomplete again. Although, Zexal probably has a good chance of getting a complete dub now that Konami is handling the franchise, but the dub still has a pretty big gap.

    As for last week's episode, I thought that it was pretty interesting. I really liked the design of the Astral World and those who live in it. The Barian World being the result of the Astral World eliminating the power of Chaos, which sounded like it was basically emotions, was interesting. I don't know if that means that the Barian Emperors were first Astral beings before the Barian World was created. It would be an interesting twist. I wouldn't be surprised if Don Thousand was the combination of all of the banished Astrals who had the power of Chaos. I think that they could be hinting that the two worlds need to be joined together. The Astral beings could only be healed with the power of Chaos and their entire world has been weakened as a result of getting rid of Chaos. I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do that at some point in the future.

    The scene with Shark in the hospital, while short, did a good job with showing his internal conflict and I'm eager to see how that plays out more in the next few episodes, especially with Durbe coming to awaken his memories. The duel itself was kind of dull, but it did just start, so it might get a bit more interesting with the next episode.
    On the sub part, I agree. I also think that the dub will have to get cut, it is far too behind this time. Konami now dubbing the episodes, however, may mean that the next seriies after ZEXAL may end up better than GX or 5Ds on that aspect.

    It was interesting, and I liked the twist. It is like Eliphas is the cause of the whole (civil) war, since the Astrals wanted to get healed.

    I found the scene too short to make any difference, but this will not be the case as of Episode 120. I did read on Wikia the Duel's continuation on Episode 119 (but did not watch the ep yet). It gets REALLY interesting now, it overcompensates for what we got last week, which was more plot and introduction.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

  11. #686
    It's hero time! Ben 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos Region
    Posts
    337
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Honestly I think ZEXAL got much better as soon as they moved on from the whole Tenjo Family plot. I always found Kite's family pretty boring. I'm more interested with Nasch's inner conflict.

  12. #687
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,235
    Blog Entries
    153
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Koya View Post
    Honestly I think ZEXAL got much better as soon as they moved on from the whole Tenjo Family plot. I always found Kite's family pretty boring. I'm more interested with Nasch's inner conflict.
    They invested far too much on that, and when it was revealed to be a mere Barian plan, it became pointless in the sense that the next Barian plans were as uneffective without lasting 73 episodes.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

  13. #688
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,235
    Blog Entries
    153
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Koya View Post
    Honestly I think ZEXAL got much better as soon as they moved on from the whole Tenjo Family plot. I always found Kite's family pretty boring. I'm more interested with Nasch's inner conflict.
    They invested far too much on that, and when it was revealed to be a mere Barian plan, it became pointless in the sense that the next Barian plans were as uneffective without lasting 73 episodes.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

  14. #689
    It's hero time! Ben 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos Region
    Posts
    337
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexy View Post
    They invested far too much on that, and when it was revealed to be a mere Barian plan, it became pointless in the sense that the next Barian plans were as uneffective without lasting 73 episodes.
    It also doesn't help that Dr. Faker was a sh*t villain and Kite was about as interesting as a pile of rocks.

  15. #690
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,235
    Blog Entries
    153
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Koya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexy View Post
    They invested far too much on that, and when it was revealed to be a mere Barian plan, it became pointless in the sense that the next Barian plans were as uneffective without lasting 73 episodes.
    It also doesn't help that Dr. Faker was a sh*t villain and Kite was about as interesting as a pile of rocks.
    Kite is still as interesting as a pile of rocks. At least Nasch is doin' better!
    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •