Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal - Page 46
Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

I think Ena is Yuma's Mother in Astral form. The hair is pretty much the same.

Follow Muur On Twitter
    Follow Muur on Tumblr Visit Muur's Youtube Channel

Zexal is better than I thought it would be which was refreshing.

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Zexal is better than I thought it would be which was refreshing.
    It's nice to have new Zexal fans around. Hope it lives up to your expectations.
    *it gets better the later on it goes*
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Follow Muur On Twitter

I'm watching the dub, I'm almost caught up to where the dub is. Think I'm two/three episodes off catching up to where they're up to. I'm onto the

gone...
    Blog Entries

I'm watching the dub, I'm almost caught up to where the dub is. Think I'm two/three episodes off catching up to where they're up to. I'm onto the
    You are completely right, its either 2 or 3, depending on if you are on part 1 or 2 of the Duel.
    Will you continue with subbed after you reach the point, or will you wait it out?
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...

Follow Muur On Twitter

I'll 'wait it out' not a fan of subs. Eg, for Pokemon I watch an episode a week as I'm up to where the dub is. I barely watch Zexal tbh which is why I'm yet to catch up to the dub.

gone...
    Blog Entries

I'll 'wait it out' not a fan of subs. Eg, for Pokemon I watch an episode a week as I'm up to where the dub is. I barely watch Zexal tbh which is why I'm yet to catch up to the dub.
    I see. I am in the "once per week" point too, but with the raw subs.
    Don't worry, discussions here are spoilered.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

The subs of this series are much better. I just watch the dub for amusement, while I watch subs to get into it. If you just want the dub angle though, that's fine.

Oh, and welcome new ZeXual :D !!

Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

In terms the voice acting, the subs are definitely better and you'd get a more accurate version of the storyline. I didn't start watching the Yu-Gi-Oh! series subbed until Zexal since I didn't want to follow another dub just for it to be incomplete again. Although, Zexal probably has a good chance of getting a complete dub now that Konami is handling the franchise, but the dub still has a pretty big gap.

As for last week's episode, I thought that it was pretty interesting. I really liked the design of the Astral World and those who live in it. The Barian World being the result of the Astral World eliminating the power of Chaos, which sounded like it was basically emotions, was interesting. I don't know if that means that the Barian Emperors were first Astral beings before the Barian World was created. It would be an interesting twist. I wouldn't be surprised if Don Thousand was the combination of all of the banished Astrals who had the power of Chaos. I think that they could be hinting that the two worlds need to be joined together. The Astral beings could only be healed with the power of Chaos and their entire world has been weakened as a result of getting rid of Chaos. I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do that at some point in the future.

The scene with Shark in the hospital, while short, did a good job with showing his internal conflict and I'm eager to see how that plays out more in the next few episodes, especially with Durbe coming to awaken his memories. The duel itself was kind of dull, but it did just start, so it might get a bit more interesting with the next episode.

gone...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    In terms the voice acting, the subs are definitely better and you'd get a more accurate version of the storyline. I didn't start watching the Yu-Gi-Oh! series subbed until Zexal since I didn't want to follow another dub just for it to be incomplete again. Although, Zexal probably has a good chance of getting a complete dub now that Konami is handling the franchise, but the dub still has a pretty big gap.

As for last week's episode, I thought that it was pretty interesting. I really liked the design of the Astral World and those who live in it. The Barian World being the result of the Astral World eliminating the power of Chaos, which sounded like it was basically emotions, was interesting. I don't know if that means that the Barian Emperors were first Astral beings before the Barian World was created. It would be an interesting twist. I wouldn't be surprised if Don Thousand was the combination of all of the banished Astrals who had the power of Chaos. I think that they could be hinting that the two worlds need to be joined together. The Astral beings could only be healed with the power of Chaos and their entire world has been weakened as a result of getting rid of Chaos. I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do that at some point in the future.

The scene with Shark in the hospital, while short, did a good job with showing his internal conflict and I'm eager to see how that plays out more in the next few episodes, especially with Durbe coming to awaken his memories. The duel itself was kind of dull, but it did just start, so it might get a bit more interesting with the next episode.
    On the sub part, I agree. I also think that the dub will have to get cut, it is far too behind this time. Konami now dubbing the episodes, however, may mean that the next seriies after ZEXAL may end up better than GX or 5Ds on that aspect.

It was interesting, and I liked the twist. It is like Eliphas is the cause of the whole (civil) war, since the Astrals wanted to get healed.

I found the scene too short to make any difference, but this will not be the case as of Episode 120. I did read on Wikia the Duel's continuation on Episode 119 (but did not watch the ep yet). It gets REALLY interesting now, it overcompensates for what we got last week, which was more plot and introduction.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

Blog Entries

Honestly I think ZEXAL got much better as soon as they moved on from the whole Tenjo Family plot. I always found Kite's family pretty boring. I'm more interested with Nasch's inner conflict.

gone...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Koya View Post
    Honestly I think ZEXAL got much better as soon as they moved on from the whole Tenjo Family plot. I always found Kite's family pretty boring. I'm more interested with Nasch's inner conflict.
    They invested far too much on that, and when it was revealed to be a mere Barian plan, it became pointless in the sense that the next Barian plans were as uneffective without lasting 73 episodes.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

gone...
    Blog Entries

They invested far too much on that, and when it was revealed to be a mere Barian plan, it became pointless in the sense that the next Barian plans were as uneffective without lasting 73 episodes.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zexy View Post
    It also doesn't help that Dr. Faker was a sh*t villain and Kite was about as interesting as a pile of rocks.

gone...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zexy View Post
    It also doesn't help that Dr. Faker was a sh*t villain and Kite was about as interesting as a pile of rocks.
    Kite is still as interesting as a pile of rocks. At least Nasch is doin' better!
    The War Room
    Random Messages

Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast