Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

Quote Originally Posted by Zexy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zexy

Blog Entries

Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

[QUOTE=Hidden Mew;4843213]

Yuma got his Numeron through a ZEXAL morph with Astral. Nasch may get his Numeron through a ZEXAL morph with DT :))
    Else, that guy will be only able to split shards of his power into Astral :))
    WTF will become of these machines now??

I'm not sure if Shark would take down Vector for good. I could kind of see them going that route, but at the same time, I'd be pretty surprised if anyone besides Yuma and Astral did that.
    Barian is fighting against Barian. Over-Hundred against Over-Hundred. Remember, Gilag could die because of a little CXyz, is any chance Vector would survive the ordeal? Srsly, as it is now, it's better if both Vector and 96 get away this arc. It will also be an OK conclusion for Shark, who wants revenge for past, and more past.

As for Rio, it doesn't sound like she'll play an active role in any of these episodes. She'll probably appear, but I wouldn't be surprised if they kept her in a coma until the Barians leave and they eliminate all traces of both her and Shark. Maybe Shark, after Yuma defeats him and he has more control, realizes that neither he and Rio belong in this world and he uses his powers to awaken Rio from her coma and restore her memories so that they can leave together. I kind of like that idea since it would be a strong character moment for Shark after he fully awakens and it could provide a nice emotional moment as the two of them leave. Although, it would be a shame if Rio really didn't do anything except lying in the hospital again in the mist of everything else going on, but I could see them going that route unfortunately.
    The theory is really cool, but I want her back in 6th arc, with No.103 to back it up.
    Also, do you think Shark will use all four Numbers of him, or just 101? What will happen of 32, and most importantly, the legendary 73 and 94 who now are in Barian hands??

Well, both arcs will be awesome and with cool moments, end of 5th and entirety of 6th that is. Problem is that they need to resolve too many plots, so it will be messed up there. Else, we can also have a seventh arc, at this point, it may be possible.

In the manga, there is only Shining Number 39, created because of the friendship between Yuma, Astral, Shark and Kaito. All four must be together. And it works like Chaos Xyz Evolution (ie Utopia Ray)

I got a scum result on that bush! LYNCH IT LYNCH IT LYNCH IT!

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Well, both arcs will be awesome and with cool moments, end of 5th and entirety of 6th that is. Problem is that they need to resolve too many plots, so it will be messed up there. Else, we can also have a seventh arc, at this point, it may be possible.
    I'm not sure that all of the sixth arc will be great right now, but I agree that there are too many plots for them to resolve in just one arc. That's one reason why I think there will be two more arcs, but I still think that it's possible that they'll have one more arc instead.

In the manga, there is only Shining Number 39, created because of the friendship between Yuma, Astral, Shark and Kaito. All four must be together. And it works like Chaos Xyz Evolution (ie Utopia Ray)
    Ah, then Shining Xyzs would have be drastically different in the anime.

Blog Entries

Interesting little theory:

Niji and HumanDawn like this.

I thought that this week's episode was okay. The whole memorial thing for Astral was a nice gesture and all, but seeing Tokunosuke, Cathy and the class rep kid crying over Astral was just way too much. I could understand them being sad about Yuma or sad for Yuma as he deals with his depression, but they were acting like they had lost a friend too, despite the obvious fact that they rarely saw Astral and almost never talked to him. At least Kotori has actually been able to see Astral and she comes off as a generally emotional person anyway, but the others have no reason to get that emotional about Astral's death. The way they were down about Astral not being around a couple of episodes ago was already pushing it, but that scene was just way too emotional for their characters, especially Tokunosuke when he has been more of a jerk to his friends than anything else.

Yuma's depression, on the other hand, does make sense for his character. While their relationship has had some pretty significant writing flaws, the friendship between him and Astral has been believable for awhile and they do come off as close friends. Losing a close friend can be crushing for anyone and considering how Yuma values his friends, losing Astral was a huge loss and emotionally crushing for him. Plus, unlike when Astral died during his match against III, there wasn't an instant fix to bring Astral back. He has been spending days, or maybe even weeks since I think that he was locked up in his room for days after the duel against Number 96, suffering from depression because he thought that Astral, his best friend, was gone for good. It might feel a bit drawn out, although part of that might be from how it was unnecessary to bring up in last week's episode and we know that Astral is going to be revived, but I think that they've been handling Yuma's depression for this this pretty well for the most part. He was still putting on a happy face to try to cope, but the times that he still talked to Astral as if he was still there and he could hear Astral's voice showed that he is still heartbroken. I thought it was also a nice touch to have him go around places in Heartland where he has dueled with Astral until they ended up back in the memorial. It was a nice and different way to show how he is subconsciously still dealing with the pain.

While Kaito is still a really boring character to me, at least he has been productive during this time to find a way to bring Astral back. He also made a good point on how they need Astral to get the Numeron Code so that the Barians wouldn't destroy the human and Astral Worlds. With everything about the Barians' past lives, Astral dying and Shark's whole subplot, I kind of forgot about that key detail. Chris also lacked a cool re-introduction compared to his brothers, but I guess that fits since I don't think he's as popular as III or IV. Plus, it would make sense that he'd already met up with Kaito and helped him with this plan on going to the Astral World to revive Astral. The duel itself wasn't really much, but it did just start. Chris and Kaito summoning out their ace monsters on the first turn was predictable and I imagine that they'll primarily use those monsters for the rest of the duel. Although, Kaito will probably use Neo Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon at some point. Number 2 being so small that they can't even see it was an interesting surprise though.

Blog Entries

I also found the crying as unneeded, more of a plot device for the Eliphas episodes.

I did not get the place thing exactly. I still think Yuma visited the place he Dueled Shark (which is where he first met Astral), and III's too. I can't get any more out of that.

The Number 2 thing was probably said in Japanese, ie I didn't get a gist of it. Interesting to note, though, considering it is going against the biggest monster in existence, Dyson Sphere.

Blog Entries

I also found the crying as unneeded, more of a plot device for the Eliphas episodes.

I did not get the place thing exactly. I still think Yuma visited the place he Dueled Shark (which is where he first met Astral), and III's too. I can't get any more out of that.

The Number 2 thing was probably said in Japanese, ie I didn't get a gist of it. Interesting to note, though, considering it is going against the biggest monster in existence, Dyson Sphere.

I thought that this week's episode was pretty dull. The duel wasn't too engaging, the flashback to Kaito's past didn't make him look any more interesting and even making Kaito hallucinate didn't do much for the tension. It also really doesn't help that both Kaito and Chris are the most uninteresting members of their trios for me, so a tagteam match with them didn't really do much for me.

The giant Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon was pretty cool though. It was also kind of refreshing for Kaito to win with his regular Galaxy Eyes. He's been using Neo Galaxy Eyes for so long to finish off his opponents. It's still the annoying ace spamming that Zexal has been focused on for a long time, but it's at least kind of different for him. I didn't expect Kaito to get Number 2 either. I thought that Chris would get it like with his other brothers. I don't see Kaito using it anytime soon, but he almost never Xyz summons anything that isn't Neo Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon.

The ending was more interesting with Yuma going off to the Astral World. I thought that it was a nice touch that the way he was moving was like when he and Astral used the power of Zexal. Next week's episode looks pretty interesting with Shark and Durbe meeting in what looks like Rio's hospital room and Yuma arriving in the Astral World.

Blog Entries

I found the Duel okay, but not something extremely special. Better than Semimaru, worse than Kurage to be exact. I liked all the size games with Mosquito Ninja, Dyson Sphere and GalaxyEyes. The hallucination was not as emotional as Shark's poisoning I think, and the actual impact on the Duel was small, Number 2's effect was what really pulled the strings.
    Not using Neo was also really good, he should not use it all the time (even Yuma does not use C39s at all times, plain Utopia does the trick alone).

Kaito keeping Number 2 was also weird, but I guess they really like to show us V as the brother who only has one Number, and that will never ever change. It has to do with V's insignificance in a manner. 46 should see some use in Mizael's Duel, I am just not sure that Number 2 can make it.

Durbe, Nasch and Merag meet again... THis gotta be cool.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

I post hear to say that 1) Halfway To Forever made me freak out with joy so much my eyes popped halfway out of their sockets in a Vector face, I need To marry this song, and it's the best thing in Forever!! It's a lot better than Take A Chance for me, as although they both were about chasing your dreams and stuff, Halfway To Forever focused on the importance of Yuma and Astral's relationship, whereas Take A Chance completely ignored the importance of their bonds. Halfway To Forever also has more of the feel of determination and grit, as well as a great sound. The scenes that go along with the theme are also better selected.

Oh, and 2) I offer my fellow ZeXuals...

a long-awaited spoiler scan!! Eliphas and his monstahz :D !!!! I think they're prettay :3 !!

Also, Rainbow Kuriboh's gonna kick butt.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

That design has to be one of the most over the top ZeXal character design yet, almost beating Dr. Faker's robot version.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    That design has to be one of the most over the top ZeXal character design yet, almost beating Dr. Faker's robot version.
    Well, he is a god after all :p . It'll be interesting meeting this guy. I Hope the duel will be extra good! I wanna see the new monsters in action. Oh, I also wanna know who in the world this 'Ena' character is I've heard rumblings about!!
    Last edited by Niji; 23rd August 2013 at 03:29 PM.
    HumanDawn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    I post hear to say that 1) Halfway To Forever made me freak out with joy so much my eyes popped halfway out of their sockets in a Vector face, I need To marry this song, and it's the best thing in Forever!! It's a lot better than Take A Chance for me, as although they both were about chasing your dreams and stuff, Halfway To Forever focused on the importance of Yuma and Astral's relationship, whereas Take A Chance completely ignored the importance of their bonds. Halfway To Forever also has more of the feel of determination and grit, as well as a great sound. The scenes that go along with the theme are also better selected.
    Halfway To Forever is a better dub theme than Take A Chance was for me, but I'm not that excited about it either. The lyrics are pretty generic and still lacks enough emotion in the signer's voice, although it's still an improvement over the previous opening's singer. Take A Chance was more focus on Yuma's attitude, so that's why it wouldn't focus much on his bond with Astral. Besides that, it took a long time for a bond to be formed, especially a believable one in my opinion. It does have a better flow with the images.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand
    Oh, and 2) I offer my fellow ZeXuals...

a long-awaited spoiler scan!! Eliphas and his monstahz :D !!!! I think they're prettay :3 !!

Also, Rainbow Kuriboh's gonna kick butt.
    Eliphas looks like a human form of Hope. It's not anywhere close to beating out Dr. Faker's robot form in terms of being over the top. The monsters look pretty cool though. Rainbow Kuriboh looks cute, but it remind me more of Kuriphoton more than Kuriboh.
    Niji likes this.

Blog Entries

So, Double Rank-Up will most probably be a straightforward boost from 4 to 6 instead of two Rank-Up Magics coming one after another. Eager to see how it will play out.

The monster names:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/New_Orders_4_Etheric_Anubis
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/New_Orders_6_Etheric_Apophis

Also, those NO4 and NO6 are not "Numbers", since we have Numbers 4 and 6 already. They most probably have to do something with the Ranks.
    Last edited by Zexy; 23rd August 2013 at 09:01 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

So, Double Rank-Up will most probably be a straightforward boost from 4 to 6 instead of two Rank-Up Magics coming one after another. Eager to see how it will play out.

The monster names:

New Orders 4 Etheric Anubis - Yu-Gi-Oh!
    New Orders 6 Etheric Apophis - Yu-Gi-Oh!

Also, those NO4 and NO6 are not "Numbers", since we have Numbers 4 and 6 already. They most probably have to do something with the Ranks.
    I believe that's correct. Yeah, I'm excited to see what Eli's monstahs have ta dish out >:) !

NO stands for New Order- a play off No. being Number hella confusing, as well as the whole Chaos v. Order being Barian v. Astral.

EDIT: Beautiful Niji fan-art!
    Last edited by Niji; 24th August 2013 at 05:33 PM.

Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast