Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal - Page 43
Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

I will try something like Fire Fists, they should be in since they appeared at the ZEXAL manga far before the WDC started.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Features the game will have:

Contains up to 40 characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL anime, including: Yuma Tsukumo, Astral, Reginald Kastle, Kite Tenjo, Tori Meadows, Dextra, Nistro, Trey, Quattro and Nelson Andrews.
    Each character from the show is playable and has their own role and story within the game.
    Contains over 5,500 cards.

EDIT: Oh and yeah, characters that also appeared in Zexal II will be playable!
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 21st July 2013 at 10:59 AM.

gone...
    Blog Entries

Uhm, no posts about the new episode yet? Anyway...

I haven't seen it yet, but what I've figured so far is:

This lets me do SPECULATION TIME!

Numbers 4 and 5 used against Quattro and Quinton. They get them instead of Shark/Kaito. They will also play some important role further on, after all they are classic Astral Numbers that DT somehow got his hands into. Interesting...

*I actually haven't watched the ep yet, but someone must heat the conversation xD*

ALSO! The opening finally shows III IV and V unshadowed (and the four bad guys too!)
    Last edited by Konstantinos; 21st July 2013 at 03:41 PM.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...

Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Features the game will have:

Contains up to 40 characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL anime, including: Yuma Tsukumo, Astral, Reginald Kastle, Kite Tenjo, Tori Meadows, Dextra, Nistro, Trey, Quattro and Nelson Andrews.
    Each character from the show is playable and has their own role and story within the game.
    Contains over 5,500 cards.

EDIT: Oh and yeah, characters that also appeared in Zexal II will be playable!
    That is a pretty nice feature. I think I would be more excited if there were more characters in Zexal that I really like. I would have paid good money to play as Sho or Jack if they did something like this during GX or 5D's runs. Still, at least the game should have some replay value and I'm not surprised that they have characters from the second season appearing. Considering that this is going to come out in winter, it really wouldn't make sense to limit them to just characters from the first season. Though, I imagine that they'll be unlockable characters. I'm still hoping to make my own deck. I think that I'd prefer to make a Wind deck or that new Blue Eyes White Dragon deck if its included.

As for this week's episode, I thought that it was okay. III seemed to feel guilty for what he did to Astral before, so he probably wanted to help make up for it, especially when Yuma is so broken up about losing Astral again. The duel was okay too. It was better than I thought it would be, but nothing to get too excited about either. Seeing III duel again and actually winning was pretty cool though. I wasn't expecting III to get Number 3, but at least we'll see it again. I could see that, along with Numbers 1, 4, and 5 either being key to reviving Astral or containing some really important memories. I wouldn't mind it if Yuma gave away more of his Numbers. He won't be playing anything besides Hope anytime soon and it would help fight off the Barians if more people had Numbers. Though, I don't expect anyone besides the Archlights, including maybe Tron, getting the Numbers since that's about the extent of the duelists on the protagonists' side that could help them out.

gone...
    Blog Entries

New ZEXAL episodes!

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL - Episode 118 - Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL - Episode 119 - Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL - Episode 120 - Yu-Gi-Oh!

This all leaves some questions:

Last edited by Konstantinos; 25th July 2013 at 10:28 AM.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

gone...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    The War Room
    Random Messages

Quote Originally Posted by ZexMachine View Post

gone...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post

The War Room
    Random Messages

Quote Originally Posted by ZexMachine

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

New ZEXAL episodes!

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL - Episode 118 - Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL - Episode 119 - Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL - Episode 120 - Yu-Gi-Oh!

This all leaves some questions:

Please let Yuma win this Duel alone !
    I really don't want to Astral pop up from somewhere to help Yuma and some other person helping Yuma .
    This is one of the main reason most people ignore Zexal .
    Astral Teach Yuma enough so Now Yuma should show the result of his training .
    Heck , I hope Astral get his Own Deck and start Dueling on his own rather then relying on Yuma to duel for him .
    Okay , How many time did Vector Killed Shark ???
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 26th July 2013 at 05:51 AM.

gone...
    Blog Entries

To Hidden Mew:

To Hurricane Kishore:

The War Room
    Random Messages

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

To Hidden Mew:

To Hurricane Kishore:

Its said that its a card from Yuma's father !
    Its probably another Kuriboh .
    Like Yugi's ''Kuriboh'' & Jaden's ''Winged Kuriboh'' !
    As for as I remember , Kuriboh's simply were a Monster card who's main job is to be destroyed so that Duelist doesn't take further battle damage during the turn.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    I really don't want to Astral pop up from somewhere to help Yuma and some other person helping Yuma .
    Heck , I hope Astral get his Own Deck and start Dueling on his own rather then relying on Yuma to duel for him .
    This is why people don't like ZeXal? What about DM, then. There were hundreds of episodes, and out of them Yugi duels without Atem making every move for him in what, three and a half times? ZeXal is just barely over it's hundredth episode, and how often have you seen Astral help Yuma? Other than screwing the rules at the end of a few duels with ZeXal, he doesn't instruct him at this point. Yuma duels pretty much independently, and improved more than Yugi in half the time :) . I'd say if people cared about that, this would give ZeXal the edge.

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore
    I don't know if that's one of the main reason people ignore Zexal. I could think of other reasons besides that one. Though, they clearly aren't trying to make Yuma more independent since they've stressed more on the dependency between him and Ash. Vector might have killed Shark twice in both his past life as a human, along with his life as a Barian.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand
    This is why people don't like ZeXal? What about DM, then. There were hundreds of episodes, and out of them Yugi duels without Atem making every move for him in what, three and a half times? ZeXal is just barely over it's hundredth episode, and how often have you seen Astral help Yuma? Other than screwing the rules at the end of a few duels with ZeXal, he doesn't instruct him at this point. Yuma duels pretty much independently, and improved more than Yugi in half the time :) . I'd say if people cared about that, this would give ZeXal the edge.
    Unlike Yuma, Yugi already knew how to duel. Atem taking over and dueling for him wasn't because he couldn't duel on his own. It had more to do with how Yugi didn't have the strength and self-confidence to duel on his own. The point of the Ceremonial Duel was to show that he now had the strength to move forward on his own after Atem helped him find that confidence, along with how Yugi's kindness helped to make Atem feel complete as well and ready to move on to the afterlife. There was also the fact that he was largely unaware of his other self in Duelist Kingdom and the storyline afterwards had more to do with Atem uncovering his memories, but Yugi could duel just fine. Astral still has to remind Yuma of his cards and Yuma still relies on Astral's powers. Plus, I find Yuma's skills as a duelist rather inconsistent. He had to be reminded of Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon's effect in Kaito's last duel, despite seeing it multiple times in action, and they poked fun at how incompetent he is. Yuma and Astral feel more like the opposites of Yugi and Atem to me. They're too dependent on each other at this point, while Yugi and Atem knew that one day, they'd have to be separated at this point in DM. Zexal does have good aspects to it and I do think people should check it out to see if it does appeal to them, but I don't think that Yuma's dueling is one of the good points, at least to me it isn't.

Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast