Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

The Main question is -

-What actually is Barrian World ?

-Is there was a Barrian world ? Or It just Artificial world created by Don Thousand who gather the Soul of Hero's who suffer tragic Death ( Expect Vector) as his Servant.

Man , Who knew that Vector was insane before becoming a Barrian. His Mental Instability is so Deep that it remain inside him even after his death & reincarnation as Barrian .
    Forget about redeeming this Character Because Vector need to be in a Mental hospital for everyone's safety !
    Niji likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

New Zexal summaries of upcoming episodes:

Blog Entries

Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

This is going to be cool, and I think that we now have a clue about the three mysterious men alongside Heartland in the Opening.
    Entering the Astral World to bring Astral back... Better not make a mess of it, writers. Please.

I got a scum result on that bush! LYNCH IT LYNCH IT LYNCH IT!

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    I found myself liking the scenery and futuristic setting in the first season, seeing all the higher level of technology and getting accustomed to it. I got bored of it in the fourth season because it didn't feel new and the places the duels were in weren't really interesting either. When a field spell was used it was really refreshing seeing the different background.
    It was colorful, but it was still pretty plain and boring, especially compared to the settings for 5D's and to a lesser extent GX. It just looked like generic future city with nothing to make it stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Speaking of the technology, I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't really mind gazers being used instead of holograms to see the monsters. I think it's just more realistic, especially when I'm sure there would be people who would be sick of seeing duel monsters used in the public and being forced to hear the sound effects. Plus, it gives the writers an excuse to make the duels take place in areas where many people would be watching. I can imagine the price of having one to play the game more expensive, though.
    I'm not really sure how realistic it is, especially when it only covers one eye instead of both of them and it still causes the AR visible to both eyes. Considering that everyone in every series has been into dueling, or at least didn't mind it, I doubt that people were sick of seeing the duels and if they were, they could easily just turn away and have headphones to not hear the sound effects. The D-Gazers just don't really make much sense to me technologically speaking and it just ends up making the duelists look like they're being tossed around like ragdolls by nothing to anyone who doesn't wear them. Although, kids could see Gauche's duel through a screen and none of them were wearing D-Gazers, so that just makes it more confusing. It's simply a marketing device to make the duels look cooler to the kids and I don't mind it on that level. I would prefer if they explained how it could work or just make it a complete headset, as opposed to just covering one eye and somehow making the duel completely visible to them.

Ahh, I see. I thought that just because Gilag ate the spirit that meant that he got the Number card too. I think I thought that that was the case because the previous Number card's spirit was in the card.
    The Number's card spirit was in the card, but Gilag ate the guardian, not it's spirit. Though, that ending scene was still pretty confusing, so I can understand how you'd get to that conclusion.

I haven't seen the newest episode so I can't comment on it.

I was thinking that now that Shark is confirmed of being a Barian, Tron using Shark instead of IV makes more sense now. It's not a stretch to think that Tron's powers would make him able to sense who is a Barian, and so wanted Shark's powers to use against Yuma. I wouldn't be surprised if part of Tron's plan was to make Shark create the Chaos Xyz form of Shark Drake in his duel against IV with his Barian powers. I was originally confused about Tron using Shark, but now I'm not anymore.
    I'm not sure about that. Tron only said that Shark was stronger than IV and he wanted to get Shark angry to help bring out his true ace, but nothing else. Trying to use Shark to get his revenge still seemed pretty stupid on Tron's part since he could have just taken care of Dr. Faker himself, especially when they never provided limitation on his powers or that he couldn't just teleport right to him and take care of Dr. Faker once he had his ace monster ready. Though, Shark being a Barian would explain why he was able to create a Chaos Xyz in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by ZexMachine
    The episode here was cool. Rio/Shark are Nasch/Merag, however the speculated re-reincarnation looks a good idea to me as well. Maybe, when a Legendary Person died, he would be reincarnated as a Barian, and when a Barian dies, re-reincarnated as a human? Wow, that's kinda the Dark Singers, ain't it? (they are even seven, lol)
    I still think that Don Thousand chose who would be revived as a Barian and if that's true, then maybe he allowed for Nasch and Merag to be killed and then re-reincarnated as humans because they found out something about his plans and were too much of a risk to keep around at that point.

The Numbers things... I have a feeling that these seven Numbers were scattered away from Astral after the first battle with Don Thousand. It was only 93 Numbers that got away at Episode 1. Think of it, if Astral had the memories of the seven Numbers prior to Episode 1, it would seem weird for them to be scattered all over the Earth instead of just Heartland. Plus, Astral would immediately go and battle the Barians, because he would know about the Numeron Code. So, I think that these 7 ones got away prior to Ep 1.(Speculation here)
    These seven Numbers being scattered after Astral's first battle with Don Thousand could explain why they were in these ruins. I'd still be confused about how past Rio sacrificing herself allowed for another Number to come into the battle.

As for the dub, we have two options:

1) Konami isn't 4Kids, so they may let it be as it is.
    2) They can just abort the arc like they did with 5D's Ark Cradle :))
    Konami has the same production team as 4Kids did and the CW, the channel that airs Zexal, doesn't allow any mention of death on the programs aired on the block, so there's no way they're going to let it be. I can't see them going the Ark Cradle/season four route either. The only chance that would happen would be if there is another series and they don't have enough manpower to dub two series at the same time. That would also mean that they'd end the dub with the Barian arc and make it like the finale for the whole series. Konami is in better financial shape than 4Kids was for the last few years, so that doesn't seem too likely to happen.

As for the new episode previews:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    It was colorful, but it was still pretty plain and boring, especially compared to the settings for 5D's and to a lesser extent GX. It just looked like generic future city with nothing to make it stand out.
    I can see how it would be seen as generic.

I'm not really sure how realistic it is, especially when it only covers one eye instead of both of them and it still causes the AR visible to both eyes. Considering that everyone in every series has been into dueling, or at least didn't mind it, I doubt that people were sick of seeing the duels and if they were, they could easily just turn away and have headphones to not hear the sound effects. The D-Gazers just don't really make much sense to me technologically speaking and it just ends up making the duelists look like they're being tossed around like ragdolls by nothing to anyone who doesn't wear them. Although, kids could see Gauche's duel through a screen and none of them were wearing D-Gazers, so that just makes it more confusing. It's simply a marketing device to make the duels look cooler to the kids and I don't mind it on that level. I would prefer if they explained how it could work or just make it a complete headset, as opposed to just covering one eye and somehow making the duel completely visible to them.
    Maybe only one eye is needed? I doubt that literally everyone is really into it, and that people would have headphones on them the whole time. I don't see how they would be. Yeah that was confusing, but I'm willing to believe that with how high the technology is seeing the monsters through a screen is made possible. Maybe something like 3D screens that don't need glasses.

I'm not sure about that. Tron only said that Shark was stronger than IV and he wanted to get Shark angry to help bring out his true ace, but nothing else. Trying to use Shark to get his revenge still seemed pretty stupid on Tron's part since he could have just taken care of Dr. Faker himself, especially when they never provided limitation on his powers or that he couldn't just teleport right to him and take care of Dr. Faker once he had his ace monster ready. Though, Shark being a Barian would explain why he was able to create a Chaos Xyz in the first place.
    I know he said nothing else, but it still makes more sense to pick Shark with his Barian status and use his rage to cast revenge on IV to help make Tron summon Number 69. I think that maybe he didn't have enough rage built, and with Shark's downfall it was enough.

Blog Entries

Cameras may be able to get the D-Gazer effect in them, thus recording what a D-Gazer would see. Since the kids watched from a screen, nothing bad with that. Also, we don't know if they look AR with both eyes. The Gilag Number Guardian Spirit thing is just confusion, hope we are getting more later about it. Vector and Rio/Merag summoning Legendary Numbers that easily may be why Don Thousand chose those ones as Barian Lords. As for the dub, we will see in time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZexMachine View Post
    Cameras may be able to get the D-Gazer effect in them, thus recording what a D-Gazer would see. Since the kids watched from a screen, nothing bad with that. Also, we don't know if they look AR with both eyes. The Gilag Number Guardian Spirit thing is just confusion, hope we are getting more later about it. Vector and Rio/Merag summoning Legendary Numbers that easily may be why Don Thousand chose those ones as Barian Lords. As for the dub, we will see in time.
    That is a good point. It isn't explained, though, but I can buy it. I think the dub will just cut some shots and recolor some things.

Maybe only one eye is needed? I doubt that literally everyone is really into it, and that people would have headphones on them the whole time. I don't see how they would be. Yeah that was confusing, but I'm willing to believe that with how high the technology is seeing the monsters through a screen is made possible. Maybe something like 3D screens that don't need glasses.
    That still doesn't quite make sense and we haven't really seen any signs of people in Zexal who don't like dueling or are grateful that they don't have the see the duels if they don't want to. They wouldn't need to where headphones all the time. They would naturally avoid watching duels and put on headphones if they were in an area where there was a duel going on and they couldn't leave. They could simply just turn away and ignore it. It would make absolutely no sense for them to make D-Gazers to appeal to people who don't want to see the duels, as opposed to the people who actually like duels. I don't like to watch sports, but people aren't going to develop technology just so people like me could avoid seeing any kind of sporting event. Seeing a monster through the screen could be possible with the technology, but it's still a bit odd to me.

I know he said nothing else, but it still makes more sense to pick Shark with his Barian status and use his rage to cast revenge on IV to help make Tron summon Number 69. I think that maybe he didn't have enough rage built, and with Shark's downfall it was enough.
    Kaito's rage was what allowed Tron to summon out Number 69 though. Shark contributed quite a bit, but it wasn't ready until he enraged Kaito when he was hurting Haruto. I don't think that that Tron had any knowledge of Shark being a Barian and it really doesn't make his plan to use him any better if he did because of how Tron could have easily gone up to Dr. Faker himself once he got Number 69, but then we wouldn't have Yuma taking care of both villains. Shark being a Barian would provide a good explanation as to why he was able to get Shark Drake to evolve into a Chaos Number, as well as why Rio is able to sense Barian powers

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

This is going to be cool, and I think that we now have a clue about the three mysterious men alongside Heartland in the Opening.
    Entering the Astral World to bring Astral back... Better not make a mess of it, writers. Please.
    I really don't want Astral to come back !
    Even if he come back , I want him start dueling separately.
    I mean its bullshit now for Yuma & Astral to Duel togather considering almost everyone involve can see and hear Astral .
    There no need to for Astral to let Yuma duel for him when he can duel himself .
    Plus , Yuma should stop being in Astral shadow , Astral did everything he could for Yuma so its time for Yuma to evolve himself .
    Or else he will end up like Ash ketchum , A Eternal Loser !

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    I really don't want Astral to come back !
    Even if he come back , I want him start dueling separately.
    I mean its bullshit now for Yuma & Astral to Duel togather considering almost everyone involve can see and hear Astral .
    There no need to for Astral to let Yuma duel for him when he can duel himself .
    Plus , Yuma should stop being in Astral shadow , Astral did everything he could for Yuma so its time for Yuma to evolve himself .
    Or else he will end up like Ash ketchum , A Eternal Loser !
    Astral has to use Yuma's deck in order to duel. I wouldn't mind if he got his own deck since that could at least be kind of interesting, but I don't think that they'll go that route. Yuma will clearly want to get Astral back and the show doesn't seem interested in having Yuma evolve into a duelist that doesn't need Astral's power/advice. They've gone out of their way to show that they are better when they are together. That's probably to make their friendship look stronger, but it does have the side effect of making Yuma look dependent too. While I do think that Yuma needs to mature and actually duel on his own, I don't think that's the angle the series is going to go with, especially when something like Yuma's naive trusting nature should be considered a flaw but instead, it's treated as a good quality in spite of what happened in the last arc.

Anyway, this week's episode was pretty decent. It had a good opening with Number 96 causing chaos through all three worlds with his powers, Rio's hinting at some darkness surrounding Yuma and the first tragedy to come and I think Astral was hinting about Shark being a Barian to Yuma before Number 96 took a whole of them. I was kind of disappointed that Vector didn't confront Number 96 like I think the preview information mentioned, but it makes more sense that he didn't do anything due to how there wasn't much he could do. Plus, there's no way Vector would lose to anyone besides Yuma.

The duel itself wasn't that great though. The whole get ace monsters out on the first turn really annoys me. Though Number 96 stealing Number 69 and Number 92 and giving them their Chaos forms was a bit of a twist. Number 92's Chaos form looked especially good too. While getting all of those monsters out there does a good job of pushing Yuma into a corner to increase dramatic tension, it didn't really make the duel any better for me. I also don't quite understand why Kaito was included here. He is one of the few active characters that have an impact on the plot, but he seemed shoe-horned into it. Granted, that's been the case for Kotori for a good portion of the series too, but it just seems kind of weird that he would be flying around during a natural disaster, even if he was trying to uncover what was going on by doing so. At least Shark had Rio's warning to make him go after Yuma. I guess that they wanted the two important characters and Kotori to watch given what will happen in the next episode, especially when they can focus on Kotori crying since apparently some people like that for some odd reason.
    HumanDawn likes this.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I even forgot Kaito was in the episode. The duel started out okay, and I love the new Chaos XYZ forms. The effects of the monsters were really cool too, and the animation was very nice to see. Hopefully the duel will be fun to watch in the next episode. Regarding Yuma's naive trusting nature, Astral didn't seem to like it. I wonder if it will have an impact in the duel. In Black Mist's previous duels, Black Mist used Number 96's effect when he didn't need to, which ended up making him lose them. I can see his lust to get his monsters' attack power up to be something that draws him back from winning.

Blog Entries

Regarding Yuma's naive trusting nature, Astral didn't seem to like it. I wonder if it will have an impact in the duel.

In Black Mist's previous duels, Black Mist used Number 96's effect when he didn't need to, which ended up making him lose them. I can see his lust to get his monsters' attack power up to be something that draws him back from winning.
    I don't think that they will care that much about it. Next Episode, it will be the separation that will plague them.

But in order for the plot to fit, Black Mist should win... To think of it better, he is only using 96 for the field, and then 69 and 92's effects counter the other's weaknesses. In a normal Duel, NC96 would win right in the turn the ep did stop, but this is Yuma, so expect to see Kuribohs and rainbows.

The Malefic Hoarder ReshiramDragonofTruth's Avatar

Once again my friend has disturbed me by using Yu-gi-oh! ZeXal.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiramDragonofTruth View Post
    Firebrand? What did he do to you? Any kind of creepy ZeXaL stories?
    Niji likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

...About episode 111...

Go Way Go Way... I was all like, "Lawd, now fo' a nice, happy ending theme ta distract me from that ending," and then the writers were all, "Psych!" Then I was just all, "Wait- what's going on?! Wha-... is this a freaking montage?! Oh...."

N-Namida wa nō wei nō weieieiei D': ! At least the Vector noise was there to brighten up all of our lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReshiramDragonofTruth View Post
    Firebrand? What did he do to you? Any kind of creepy ZeXaL stories?
    Correct XD . I make her watch every disturbing episode with me, just generally annoy her about it, and once I made her read an extremely disturbing piece of fan-fiction.
    Last edited by Niji; 7th July 2013 at 09:45 PM.

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast