Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal - Page 34
Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 954

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

  1. #496
    Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,787

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Kite has a legitimate Superiority over Yuma !
    Thats make him better then all other rival in '''Best wishs'' !
    Unlike Trip & Kotetsu , Who got their superiority though clear favoritism from the writer.
    Kaito has clear favoritism from the writers the moment they had him tie with Yuma after he used the power of Zexal for the first time instead of making him lose to the new ridiculous power-up. He is stronger than Yuma, but that doesn't mean that he isn't overpowered either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore
    Imagine , Ash has to lose to Trip 3 time in a row despite being more experience because Trip is the first rival ash met in Unova Which make him main rival and Ash isn't allowed to beat him before the League'' !
    At least Yugioh Zexal doesn't follow a crap like this !
    No, but it has pulled stuff that was just as stupid as that and even worse in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore
    I would prefer someone like Kite to be superior then Ash rather then some Super rookie Or A scatter-brain .
    Yuma is a scatter-brain too but even he can't beat anyone like how Kotetsu beat Ash without Astral help.
    Just think , All the hard Work & Development Ash had in DP turn out worthless compare a rookie's Studying and a scatterbrain's luck !
    Whatever you call this , It ain't a rivalry ! its a forced competition & Superiority.
    Well, Cameron is about as smart as Yuma, but I don't see how a boring overpowered rival is necessarily better. It's less annoying to deal with in one way, but it doesn't really offer anything of value or interesting, at least in this case for me. While I'm not a fan of how Ash has turned out in BW, I still don't see why there's a need to constantly bring up comparisons to Pokemon or complain about BW for that matter in this thread when it has nothing to do with either one of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore
    And Your complaining about One-shot CotD in WDC ?
    Well ,At least those One-shot CotD in WDC had their own personality & Background and their own development unlike Pokemon BW Tournament where CotD are nothing more then just a mindless puppet who only appear to show their face !
    Except all of the one-shot characters were boring. Not all of them got development and they got pretty weak backstories, especially the kid with a construction deck who was just another bullied victim like Tokunosuke. Since they were uninteresting one-shot characters who weren't going to appear again, why should I care about them? All their matches did was make the first day of the tournament feel like a complete waste, despite how Yuma got a heart piece from most of those matches.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore
    WDC is Tournament , You don't expect Yuma to face only Number hunter & Assassin from Dr Faker/Vetrix/Barrian ???
    May be it might not occur to you that Yuma need to face Normal duelist too in a Tournament.
    I expected Yuma's duels in the tournament to advance the plot more than just getting another heart piece. I don't see what's so wrong with expecting that. Since WDC is the Zexal version of Battle City, I'll compare to it with that. Every single one of Yugi's duels advanced the plot. He never faced a normal duelist who wasn't connected to the villains. Even in Duelist Kingdom, he only dueled two normal duelists who weren't connected to the plot, but they were following up on Haga throwing his Exodia cards out from the previous episode and the star chips he got from Mako were lost anyway, and after that, his duels did involve duelists connected to the villain and advanced the plot. There is absolutely no excuse why Yuma's duels couldn't do the same thing and he certainly didn't need to duel normal people. What would be the purpose of dueling a normal person while there are Number Hunters and a new set of villains around? All that did was make it a chore to get through the first day of the preliminary round, have Yuma not be aware of any of the new villains until the second day and be a significant reason why it felt like the tournament had no focus until the finals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore
    And What kind of development your talking about ?
    Whatever BW Character had in BW Tournament wasn't a Development but Glorification !
    You have any idea how much of a bullshit it was for Trip to win whole JCPMT untouched and turning into a nice kids right after his defect again Alder !
    Alder is the champion .
    It doesn't serve any purpose if he beat Trip and turn him into a nice Kid .
    Lance beaten Silver in the game but that doesn't turn Sliver into a Good boy right away .
    It Made Ash & Trip's rivalry pointless .
    It would have a real development if Trip lose to Ash and Wonder why someone doesn't follow any "Basic'' become this strong and Alder told him the reason !
    It would been much better then WASTING THE WHOLE JUNIOR CUP !
    I think that you misread what I said. I was talking about how Yuma's development doesn't stick. I didn't mention anything about how development from the BW tournaments, especially when there were none to begin with. Alder beating Trip to mellow him out was the point of their match, but I agree that it makes his rivalry with Ash pointless. Though, I still don't understand why there's this need to complain about BW through this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore
    You told me about how all previous Yugioh protagonist's defect mean something .
    So tell me , What the meaining of a complete rookie & a scatter brain beating Ash without breaking a swat ?
    What was purpose behind it ? What role did those humiliating defect serve in the story beside destroying the remaining dignity Ash left after being failed to win a League for 15 year ?
    Clearly, you're missing my point entirely. I mentioned multiple times how the way Pokemon handles their main rivals is different from the way they're handled in Yu-Gi-Oh! and they aren't really similar enough to warrant a comparison. Ash loses to his rivals primarily to create tension for when he eventually beats them and he has nothing on the line when they are battling. Yu-Gi-Oh! protagonists defeat their rivals in order to advance the story. There is a clear difference here and I don't know how I can be any clearer about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore
    You often complain about how most character in Zexal is Unnecessary .
    Well from that point of View ,
    Bianca , Gerogia and Carberent were completely Pointless and unnecessary character who only exist to be a comic relief ! Your unnecessary Anna Kadoom is much more likeable and interesting character then all 3 of them and She has much more potential to be important character in the future ! I mean , Gerogia & Caberent are basically each other's clone !
    I'm not sure if they were pointless. They have a purpose and were actually active in some of the plot related episodes, mainly tournaments, so I don't know if they're unnecessary, at least not nearly as much as the Numbers Club, aside from Kotori and Tetsuo, and Anna. Plus, having rivalries that went nowhere, especially in Georgia and Burgundy's cases, isn't the same thing as unnecessary characters. They also don't try to make them more important than they are, which is more than I can say for most of Yuma's friends. While I do dislike Bianca, I don't think that Anna is more interesting than all three of them. She's the typical tough girl with a crush that she can't admit and adds nothing new the casts. Burgundy and Georgia are similar, but there are a few key differences, such as Georgia being the only one to call Iris out on her flaws.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore
    So ,
    I think it foolish to call most Zexal character pointless and unnecessary while preferring BW Character over them .
    Because BW doesn't even has a storyplot anymore .
    It now become ''Every character Show about random & Pointless adventure with no goal'' .
    Pokemon was much better when it was a Ash-show in Kento series !
    Except I meant to type that I still find the main cast to be likable. As you can see, I don't like plenty of BW characters, including Bianca and Trip, so I don't prefer all of them. That was my fault for not being clearer. This constant complaining about BW has gotten old by the way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore
    If your talking about overpowered rival who remain unbeatable against the protagonist until the League then I think people already had enough with Paul , Gary & Drew !
    There no reason for Ash to beat his main rival in the League.
    May be they can create a main rival who beat Ash in first battle but lose the second battle and tied in the third battle.
    Then a Mysterious rival beat him in the league semi-final .
    Let be honest , People want something that is new and ACCEPTABLE in the upcoming Pokemon series.
    Except Paul was more interesting than simply being overpowered and all three of them actually worked on their skills. There is a reason for Ash to beat his main rival in the League. That's how they create tension and suspense for their League matches. They don't need to only do it that way, but that's how they've handled their rivals for better or for worse. Let's just drop the Pokemon discussion in this thread here. It's way too off-topic and I still don't think that the two series warrant a comparison.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore
    For Example
    In the next Yugioh Series , I want the Protagonist to have one-side affection toward the female Lead character while she has a crush on the main rival . So The Protagonist love toward the Female Lead and Jealousy toward the main rival become a driving force in the story !
    Just like ''Slam Dunk'' !
    I want that because it hasn't done in other Yugioh series.
    Normally its the female cast who develop feeling for the protagonist and only for the protagonist.
    So it would be new that the female lead having feeling for other character while the protagonist in love with her and she doesn't show any sign of reciprocate the protagonist feeling until the final ark .
    I've never seen or read Slam Dunk, but I don't think I'd be in favor of a love triangle like that, especially if it was right at the start of the series. I wouldn't be attached enough to any of the characters to care about them or the situation.

  2. #497
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,236
    Blog Entries
    154
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    LOL, you and your essays! Kite CAN'T be compared to Trip, becuase Trip was beat by Ash in the end. They had a tie , a huge set of curbstomps, and some losses against other people, but it turned out different at the very end. Albeit Zoey is comparable.
    Cameron was introduced just to curbstomp Ash. He is not a main rival.

    Your point about COTD and personalities is right, though. I pretty much think it happens because YuGiOh doesn't have a Badge-League quest to complete every series. They have the freedom to go different, and pull off much more 2-parts than Pokemon. They don't have to showcase game locations, and they bring off lenghtier tournaments and battles. That gives them enough time to forge better personas for their characters.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

  3. #498
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,327
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    I've never seen or read Slam Dunk, but I don't think I'd be in favor of a love triangle like that, especially if it was right at the start of the series. I wouldn't be attached enough to any of the characters to care about them or the situation.
    You should watch Slam Dunk!
    Its a really good series despite the horrible character design .
    That Story is about a guy call Sakuragi who got dump by 51 girl ! He hated Basketball because the last girl dump him for a Basketball player .However he soon meet and fall for a girl call Haruka who crazy about Basketball and believe Sakuragi has the right body for Basketball .But Haruka already has one sided affection toward a Basketball ace call Rukawa . Sakuragi join the basketball club despite being a total noob at it So he can beat Rukawa and impress Haruka.
    Anyway ,
    I think if there going to be some romance in next Yugioh series then I want that Romance to have something to do with a story .
    I don't know what you think , But To me , The next Yugioh series might be Boring without any romance .
    You may be offended , But I believe Tea existed in Original series to be a ''Eye Candy'' for Male Audience.
    I know very well that a lot of Boy started watching the Show for Tea .
    So , ''Eye Candy'' are needed ! Even if you don't admit it .
    Therefore ,
    I Think it would interesting to have a Protagonist who hate dueling for a mysterious reason !
    Yep , A Protagonist who nether a genius Duel Lover Or A Scatter-brain Duel lover , But Duel Hater .
    But his crush persuade him to start dueling.
    I would also like some simplicity .
    May be , A Story taken in Present time high school where Duel hater Protagonist decide to join the Duel club as a manager in order to be close to his crush but ended up becoming a Core Duelist of the Duel club .
    And He start to discover the fun of Dueling as the club aim for the National .
    But there are High school Duelist with strange Power and Card including the protagonist himself (Like Always) and a Evil Force is planning to use them in the National Tournament .
    I would also like A male Tsundere Protagonist!
    Oh ,
    Have You notice that Only The Yugioh Original series has Movie .
    There wasn't any movie during GX and 5D expect A crossover call ''Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D Bonds Beyond Time''
    I wonder if Zexal going to have any movie .
    There might do a crossover where Yuma & Co accidentally end up in Yugi's universe when Different Dimension Airship got caught in a Dimensional storm while heading toward the next Barrian ruin !
    Also ,
    I wish I could know if Yugi got Married .
    After all , Just because he's the King of Game who save the world doesn't mean that he don't need to get married .
    I hope he chose Tea.
    Normally I would deny her saying that she only like Atem .
    However , She been friend with Yugi since Childhood and protected him .
    She also cared deeply about the real Yugi .
    She not like some fan girl who only friend with Yugi to get close to Atem.
    Now that I think of it , Didn't yugi had a crush on her .

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWartortle View Post
    LOL, you and your essays! Kite CAN'T be compared to Trip, becuase Trip was beat by Ash in the end. They had a tie , a huge set of curbstomps, and some losses against other people, but it turned out different at the very end. Albeit Zoey is comparable.
    Cameron was introduced just to curbstomp Ash. He is not a main rival.

    Your point about COTD and personalities is right, though. I pretty much think it happens because YuGiOh doesn't have a Badge-League quest to complete every series. They have the freedom to go different, and pull off much more 2-parts than Pokemon. They don't have to showcase game locations, and they bring off lenghtier tournaments and battles. That gives them enough time to forge better personas for their characters.
    I can show you a lot of way to create a better Pokemon Anime similar to Yugioh while showcasing the game.
    I can write a whole story plot of how BW should be handle
    But since it a Yugioh thread , I will end this discussion with 2 Point-

    -Read Pokemon DPA and Pokemon BW Adventure . Then you will see that Pokemon doesn't need a Overpower rival curbstomps Ash until the League to create tension & Suspense .
    Ash & Trip's last battle was boring because writer try to put too much suspense .

    - If Writer didn't bothered with keeping Ash for next Generation and ended Ash's journey in current generation by making him a Pokemon Master then they would have all the freedom they need .
    If Pokemon only care about newer fan then they should create a new series with a new protagonist for newer fan like Yugioh series.
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 12th April 2013 at 10:01 AM.

  4. #499
    Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,787

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    You should watch Slam Dunk!
    Its a really good series despite the horrible character design .
    That Story is about a guy call Sakuragi who got dump by 51 girl ! He hated Basketball because the last girl dump him for a Basketball player .However he soon meet and fall for a girl call Haruka who crazy about Basketball and believe Sakuragi has the right body for Basketball .But Haruka already has one sided affection toward a Basketball ace call Rukawa . Sakuragi join the basketball club despite being a total noob at it So he can beat Rukawa and impress Haruka.
    I've heard about it, but I'm not really into sports series with only Hikaru No Go as an exception.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore
    Anyway ,
    I think if there going to be some romance in next Yugioh series then I want that Romance to have something to do with a story .
    I don't know what you think , But To me , The next Yugioh series might be Boring without any romance .
    You may be offended , But I believe Tea existed in Original series to be a ''Eye Candy'' for Male Audience.
    I know very well that a lot of Boy started watching the Show for Tea .
    So , ''Eye Candy'' are needed ! Even if you don't admit it .
    All of the main female characters have been meant to be eye candy for the male audience. It's especially obvious with the female characters in the spin-off series. I don't know many boys started to watch DM when Anzu didn't seem to have that much of an attractive design, but that's just me. Anzu had more impact on the storyline beyond being eye candy and I still say that she's more like Kotori done right. She has the same role, but I don't think that they made Anzu more important than she actually was, didn't become Yugi's shadow and had a bit more personality than Kotori does.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore
    Therefore ,
    I Think it would interesting to have a Protagonist who hate dueling for a mysterious reason !
    Yep , A Protagonist who nether a genius Duel Lover Or A Scatter-brain Duel lover , But Duel Hater .
    But his crush persuade him to start dueling.
    I would also like some simplicity .
    May be , A Story taken in Present time high school where Duel hater Protagonist decide to join the Duel club as a manager in order to be close to his crush but ended up becoming a Core Duelist of the Duel club .
    And He start to discover the fun of Dueling as the club aim for the National .
    But there are High school Duelist with strange Power and Card including the protagonist himself (Like Always) and a Evil Force is planning to use them in the National Tournament .
    I would also like A male Tsundere Protagonist!
    A main character who hates dueling could be interesting, but I'm not sure if they'd go with that and I'm still not really into the love triangle stuff for the start of the series.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore
    Oh ,
    Have You notice that Only The Yugioh Original series has Movie .
    There wasn't any movie during GX and 5D expect A crossover call ''Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D Bonds Beyond Time''
    I wonder if Zexal going to have any movie .
    There might do a crossover where Yuma & Co accidentally end up in Yugi's universe when Different Dimension Airship got caught in a Dimensional storm while heading toward the next Barrian ruin !
    Bonds Beyond Time was pretty much a good extended episode of 5D's in my opinion and it took place during the pre-WRPG arc of the series. Pyramid of Light was made by 4Kids and there actually was a GX planned where the GX cast would meet with the DM cast, but that got cancelled and some elements were used for the second season instead. I doubt that Zexal is going to have a movie. I don't think that they would want another crossover movie when it isn't a special anniversary for the franchise. By the time the fifteenth anniversary comes around, I doubt that Zexal will still be airing. Plus, I don't quite like the idea of Yuma interacting with the previous protagonists, but that's mainly because I don't like him and they would end up praising him for his skills far more than I think he deserves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore
    Also ,
    I wish I could know if Yugi got Married .
    After all , Just because he's the King of Game who save the world doesn't mean that he don't need to get married .
    I hope he chose Tea.
    Normally I would deny her saying that she only like Atem .
    However , She been friend with Yugi since Childhood and protected him .
    She also cared deeply about the real Yugi .
    She not like some fan girl who only friend with Yugi to get close to Atem.
    Now that I think of it , Didn't yugi had a crush on her .
    Yugi did have a crush on Anzu. I believe that Kazuki Takahashi said in either an interview or in one of the re-releases of the manga that they could have ended up together after Anzu came back from New York.

  5. #500
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,327
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    New Op & Ed-

    -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baBu24cGe_0

    -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2zdLhPDi0A

    Now let discuss the spoiler !
    Something terrible might happen to Rio again AGAIN. (Like She being Coma during the entire Season 1 wasn't enough)
    It seem another being is inside Astral.
    Dark Mist will gain another form or a card .
    The Arelight Sibling will be back .
    Kite Probably will get himself another Dragon.
    Kite & Shark probably will get their own "Rank-Up Magic - Numeron Force", card and upgrade their own number
    2 & 4 new unknown antagonist will appear .
    Alit & Glige will recover and reappear with new outfit .
    Hey
    when I said that Idea has to be new & acceptable , I was Right , Am I ?
    I mean it not like all new idea is better .
    For example , Yuma end up with Rio or any other girl who wasn't part of his harem ! Or Making the next Pretty cure Protagonist a boy .
    Most of us hoping that Yuma might prove himself stronger then Astral at the end of zexal like Yugi & Atem.
    But I'm afraid of the fact that Zexal might try to do something different like Yuma & Astral stick together in one body forever like Jaden & Yubel .
    Also ,
    Shouldn't Yuma get himself another Ace monster .
    Yugi/Atem , Jaden and Yusei all had multiple ace monster.
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 14th April 2013 at 10:38 AM.

  6. #501
    Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,787

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Hey
    when I said that Idea has to be new & acceptable , I was Right , Am I ?
    I mean it not like all new idea is better .
    For example , Yuma end up with Rio or any other girl who wasn't part of his harem ! Or Making the next Pretty cure Protagonist a boy .
    I seriously wouldn't want Rio to end up with Yuma. I actually like Rio and she has shown no romantic interest in Yuma and I'd like to keep it that way. After how every other young female character has fallen for Yuma, I'm tired of them just using girls as love interests just because they're girls. Unless there's anything meaningful in their interactions to give the pairing a genuine connection, I don't want to see another pairing in this series. Yu-Gi-Oh! doesn't tend to focus much on romantic pairings and I still doubt that Yuma will end up with anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore
    Most of us hoping that Yuma might prove himself stronger then Astral at the end of zexal like Yugi & Atem.
    But I'm afraid of the fact that Zexal might try to do something different like Yuma & Astral stick together in one body forever like Jaden & Yubel .
    A part of me wouldn't be surprised if they went that route when they've made a bigger deal about Yuma and Astral being dependent on each other more so than Yuma needing to be strong on his own like they did with Yugi. There was more of a reason for Judai and Yubel to fuse together than I think that there would be for Yuma and Astral to stick together though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore
    Also ,
    Shouldn't Yuma get himself another Ace monster .
    Yugi/Atem , Jaden and Yusei all had multiple ace monster.
    If we count the Hope upgrades as other Ace monsters, then Yuma has plenty of Ace monsters. Besides that, Yuma rarely plays anything that isn't Hope or a Hope related Xyz monster anyway.

    The opening theme was great. It had a great beat and all of the images got me excited, especially what looked like Rio vs. Shark, the Arclights returning, Kaito apparently getting another Dragon and what looked like Vector teaming up with Don Thousand. I didn't care much for the ending theme and I especially could have done without that bit with Kotori's skirt. That was just unnecessary and disturbing.


  7. #502
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,236
    Blog Entries
    154
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

  8. #503
    Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,787

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWartortle View Post

  9. #504
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,236
    Blog Entries
    154
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWartortle View Post

    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

  10. #505
    Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,787

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWartortle View Post

  11. #506
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,327
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Look like Vacation Over & Hunting begin !
    However One way or another , Don Thousand will get his hand on all the 7 legendary Number.
    But the Protagonist will still mange to beat him.
    That how this type of story goes !
    You know , It feel like Astral & Don Thousand are going Zexal in Astral's flashback .
    I wondering , If Don Thousand going adsorb Astral in his body and gain his own version of Zexal .
    Plus ,
    If Don Thousand was defected by the power of Zexal that would mean that Astral doesn't need Yuma to use Zexal since he was the one who sealed Don thousand before losing his memory.
    And , Barrian also mention that Astral is capable of destroying Barrian World if he get his memory & Original Power back.
    But Why would Astral destroy Barrian World after getting his memory back ?
    Doesn't that make him a Bad guy ?
    Also ,
    I still don't get the ''Rand up a Soul'' Part .

  12. #507
    Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,787

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Look like Vacation Over & Hunting begin !
    However One way or another , Don Thousand will get his hand on all the 7 legendary Number.
    But the Protagonist will still mange to beat him.
    That how this type of story goes !
    You know , It feel like Astral & Don Thousand are going Zexal in Astral's flashback .
    I wondering , If Don Thousand going adsorb Astral in his body and gain his own version of Zexal .
    Plus ,
    If Don Thousand was defected by the power of Zexal that would mean that Astral doesn't need Yuma to use Zexal since he was the one who sealed Don thousand before losing his memory.
    It could be just the way they were fighting instead since if Don Thousand was going to absorb Astral to gain his own version of Zexal, it probably would have been against Astral's will. Astral did say that Zexal was a power that saved his world, or something along those lines, when it was first introduced, so that would imply that Astral, or anyone from the Astral World, could use the power of Zexal. Astral needs Yuma to use Zexal at least for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore
    And , Barrian also mention that Astral is capable of destroying Barrian World if he get his memory & Original Power back.
    But Why would Astral destroy Barrian World after getting his memory back ?
    Doesn't that make him a Bad guy ?
    Also ,
    I still don't get the ''Rand up a Soul'' Part .
    Possibly. There are have been hints to Astral being a villain. Aside from Vector, the Barians haven't been that bad and I could see them trying to paint the Barians, except for Vector, as extremists with good intentions. It could also be a similar case to Atem where his name was the key to defeating Zork, but unlike with Atem, there have been more hints that Astral could be evil, but that still could be a possibility too.


  13. #508
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,236
    Blog Entries
    154
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    If the Barians minus Vector are good guys (at least Durbe and Alit have shown us good sides) and Astral is the bad, does that mean that #96 is good? I still can't realize what is special with 96, or why they put him in on the first place. Especially since the really special ones are 7 entirely different cards.

    On top of that, we have that ZEXAL power which has 3 forms already and will definitely gain more sooner or later.

    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

  14. #509
    Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,787

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWartortle View Post
    If the Barians minus Vector are good guys (at least Durbe and Alit have shown us good sides) and Astral is the bad, does that mean that #96 is good? I still can't realize what is special with 96, or why they put him in on the first place. Especially since the really special ones are 7 entirely different cards.
    I don't think so. Number 96 could just be a sign of what the real Astral is. After all, Astral had no memories when he first appeared other than his name and how to duel. If he does turn out to be the big bad, then Number 96 wouldn't be good. He would be a reflection of what Astral truly was like before losing his memories and how his interactions with Yuma changed him. I think that they just put him there in the first place to throw hints at how Astral could be evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWartortle
    On top of that, we have that ZEXAL power which has 3 forms already and will definitely gain more sooner or later.
    Unless I forgot something, I thought that the power of Zexal only had two forms. The regular form and the new Zexal II form are the only ones I remember, but they'll probably have something else for it later on too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wartortle



  15. #510
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,236
    Blog Entries
    154
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWartortle
    On top of that, we have that ZEXAL power which has 3 forms already and will definitely gain more sooner or later.
    Unless I forgot something, I thought that the power of Zexal only had two forms. The regular form and the new Zexal II form are the only ones I remember, but they'll probably have something else for it later on too.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wartortle


    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew



    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew
    Also, could any of the other characters see Rio glow green while talking about the legend? It's short of hard to tell if it was just something for the audience or not because of how these characters don't question things nearly as much as they should, except for Astral at times. At least when Shark started to glow in the previous episode, maybe they weren't able to see it from where they were, but this time, they were right in front of Rio. They really should have reacted to it.
    They almost never react to such things. To make it to Pokemon, colours around people are like Team Rocket's Disguises.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew
    Last edited by Zexy; 30th April 2013 at 03:05 AM.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •