Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal - Page 2

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

Well, 5D's turned "CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES" into a feasible and fairly awesome concept. Zexal has potential yet.

Otoshigami Neltharion S. Deathwing's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yuma lost so many times it's not even funny.

Other Yu Gi Oh! protagonists usually win 95% of the time. Yusei only lost to Kalin, and that's unofficial because he injured himself. Jaden only lost to Yugi.
    Well, I’ll stay close without the sleep
    My broken heart is yours to keep
    So pull out the puzzle and every piece
    While I take all the gain

Blog Entries

The Dub is airing today at 9:30am in the USA
    These are the Zexal Dub Tittles so far : Go With the Flow: Part 1 , Go With the Flow: Part 2,In the End: Part 1 and In the End: Part 2

Here's the new opening for the non dub version

and the new ending

Last edited by Girly Princess; 15th October 2011 at 07:21 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

I tried to watch the English version, and I just can't do it. I'll stick with the Japanese version, and at a good time now that its starting to spark my interest even more.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

Blog Entries
    Follow Durbe On Twitter Add Durbe on Facebook

The dub is actually quite better than GX in my opinion and it seems to mesh with the japanese episodes too. I'd rather have a protagonist that loses more than wins that way it is more relatable.
    FC: 2723-9571-7949 IGN: Toshiro

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It seems to help that Zexal is so much lighter than 5D's. I haven't watched Zexal, but almost anything would be lighter than the Satellite and Dark Signers in 5D's. Which makes the dubbing much smoother.

Le Choléra Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

GX will always be my favorite YGO series, but I'm willing to give ZEXAL a try. It's a bit iffy so far, but I do like Shark.

Blog Entries
    Follow Durbe On Twitter Add Durbe on Facebook

Shark is a good character because he knows what happens if you get caught cheating and he is very unique because of his strategy in duels.
    FC: 2723-9571-7949 IGN: Toshiro

Registered User Ultimate Vhoscythe's Avatar

I just hope Zexal isn't full of episodes where the main character will be practically in checkmate then pulls out the most ridcoulous move to win. That's the only thing I can't stand in each incarnation of Yu-Gi-Oh. Probably why I don't care much for GX
    Caseydia likes this.

EV-Wizard/PeculiarBattler League's Avatar
    Firstly, the Teleportation zone. Thirdly, the "Onoka" Elite Four. Fourthly, the Garden Grotto. Secondly, Oak's laboratory. And lastly, A hoedown-deeny hoedown!
    Blog Entries

I think that Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal is already the best Yu-Gi-Oh! show (I say that after having watched the first 3 episodes in English), and I think that such may say something about my opinion of the 3 other shows.

I was gonna make a long blog post about it, as I didn't know where a thread for it could be found. (That post currently exists as a user note.) Regardless, I like Zexal for various reasons, that I may get into later.
    Durbe likes this.
    Feel free(r) to discuss Battle Strategy with me--I'll discuss anything really.

Besides being a strange (retired) battler with a storied, legendary, mythical, exaggerated, and relatively unknown career, I am also an amateur English B&W anime reviewer. (pachiba, you like?)

And I take hoedowns seriously.

Blog Entries

5Ds is my favorite YGO series so far (in japanese, watch duels with "Clear Mind" as BGM is freaking incredible)! I'd like more the original series if Joey wasn't a total waste with so many loss (and many of his duel are as awesome as Yugi's/Pharaoh's).

GX was fine to me until thing turning into something like a season or two of fillers with boring duels. By this, I'm seeing ZEXAL as a "GX done right". They started the plot early, Yuma's and Astral's duels are pretty good. I like Jayden, he's one of my favorite characters, but, GX confusing script did not help me to to watching weekly. ZEXAL, on the other hand, is as interesting as 5Ds by now.
    Man, when you stop to think of it DP did have some crap in it. Its just that when people think about DP, they only remember Paul, Pokehunter J/Galactic and all the Gyms and Contests episodes....basically the good parts.
    And... there are actually a lot of BW episodes that have pissed me off. By this point it'd be easier to just list the ones that I can stand to watch. The more the series progresses, the more the writing of these episodes piss me off.

Le Choléra Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

GX is actually my favorite YGO series because it was legitimately entertaining in that it didn't take itself too seriously and poked fun at its flimsy premise all the time.

ZeXal, though... I'm not feeling it so far. I'll try it a bit longer, but so far the only things I like about it are Astral and Shark.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Zexal has actually become my most favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series to come. I love the plot, I think it's moving reasonably fast, and the characters are awesome.
    Yuma makes for a good main character. He starts out really bad and always needs Astral's help. He later gets better and starts to win on his own. He's also entertaining.
    Astral is really cute and entertaining. He's also very interesting. I can't wait to see more stuff about him.
    Kotori is actually a good female character, even though I usually can't stand the "I do nothing but stand around" female characters. I actually like Kotori.
    Tetsuo is.... Well, okay I guess. I have nothing against him.
    I like Cathy, the class rep, and Tokunoske is okay.
    KAITO IS THE MOST AWESOME GUY EVER ALONG WITH N. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. He's so interesting and I never get bored with Kaito! KYAAA~! XD
    Shark is okay, I guess. He doesn't do much, yet.
    IV is definitely not going to bore anyone. He's UNIQUE. XD
    III is criminally adorable. SO. DARN. CUTE.
    V is probably a fangirl favorite. I like him.

I'll leave out some people, but you get the idea. I LOVE THIS SERIES. I'm an addict. XD A "Zexal and Kaito" addict.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Zexal has actually become my most favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series to come. I love the plot, I think it's moving reasonably fast, and the characters are awesome.
    Yuma makes for a good main character. He starts out really bad and always needs Astral's help. He later gets better and starts to win on his own. He's also entertaining.
    Astral is really cute and entertaining. He's also very interesting. I can't wait to see more stuff about him.
    Kotori is actually a good female character, even though I usually can't stand the "I do nothing but stand around" female characters. I actually like Kotori.
    Tetsuo is.... Well, okay I guess. I have nothing against him.
    I like Cathy, the class rep, and Tokunoske is okay.
    KAITO IS THE MOST AWESOME GUY EVER ALONG WITH N. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. He's so interesting and I never get bored with Kaito! KYAAA~! XD
    Shark is okay, I guess. He doesn't do much, yet.
    IV is definitely not going to bore anyone. He's UNIQUE. XD
    III is criminally adorable. SO. DARN. CUTE.
    V is probably a fangirl favorite. I like him.

I'll leave out some people, but you get the idea. I LOVE THIS SERIES. I'm an addict. XD A "Zexal and Kaito" addict.
    Yeah, me too! I LOVE ZEXAL!!! And I love IV so much!!!
    Momoka and Midorikawa like this.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

I first didn't find Zexal appealing, but after watching a few episodes, I got the hang of it. Plus, those Xyz summons ("OVERLAY" :P) are pretty awesome. While the main character is (uh) hopeless - seriously, he is a Numbers Hunter yet he forgets that they aren't destroyed by battle (in-anime effect) - the story development has been interesting lately.

I still like 5D's and original series more though, former being my favorite so far.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast