Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Midorikawa likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Seriously , Why everyone Adding ''Spoiler'' in their post ?
    Anyway ,
    Did Yuma ever used Gagaga magician & Gagaga Girl to Special Summon ''Sorcerer of Dark Magic'' ?
    Also , I like to know which card Yuma got from the ''Legendary Deck'' he receive from Roku ?
    After all,
    It was called Legendary deck so there must something else beside Number in that Deck which made it Legendary .
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I'm a bit sad Kazuma isn't back yet, if he ever will be, but at least the search for him should continue.
    Kazuma will come back !
    He's the protagonist father.
    I bet , Faker will do everything in his power to get him back since he's the one who's responsible for this.
    But ,
    It is possible that Kazuma knew Faker's intention from the start.
    After all , He did said that a great destiny will awaken though Yuma's dueling.
    Off course , I wouldn't surprise if He get Brainwash by Barrian world and appear as a antagonist.
    Hmm , Kotori & Kazuma brainwashed and dueling against Yuma.
    I like it!!!!!!!!
    By the way ,
    Where the hell is Yuma's Mather ? She didn't end in Barrian world so what she's doing ?
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 18th September 2012 at 02:31 PM.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I'm afraid of spoiling the new episodes for people, so I keep adding spoilers to be safe. XD

I get the feeling Mirai(I think that's her name) won't show up again since no one ever brings her up to be important enough.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Seriously , Why everyone Adding ''Spoiler'' in their post ?
    I don't want to spoil the new episodes for people either, so I just add spoiler tags to hide some of the important events when discussing the episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore
    Anyway ,
    Did Yuma ever used Gagaga magician & Gagaga Girl to Special Summon ''Sorcerer of Dark Magic'' ?
    Also , I like to know which card Yuma got from the ''Legendary Deck'' he receive from Roku ?
    After all,
    It was called Legendary deck so there must something else beside Number in that Deck which made it Legendary .
    I don't think that Yuma has used those cards to summon Sorcerer of Dark Magic and I don't think he's used that card before either. As for the Legendary deck, we probably won't find out what was in the cards since that was just an excuse to show how Yuma got some new cards before the tournament. As far as I know, there wasn't a Number card in the deck to make it legendary. Yuma only got that Crimson Shadow Number card from dueling the then-former student. They didn't bother to explain why the deck was legendary then, so I wouldn't expect them to do that now, especially when there are other more important details/events than the Legendary deck that haven't been explained yet.

Kazuma will come back !
    He's the protagonist father.
    I bet , Faker will do everything in his power to get him back since he's the one who's responsible for this.
    But ,
    It is possible that Kazuma knew Faker's intention from the start.
    After all , He did said that a great destiny will awaken though Yuma's dueling.
    Off course , I wouldn't surprise if He get Brainwash by Barrian world and appear as a antagonist.
    Hmm , Kotori & Kazuma brainwashed and dueling against Yuma.
    I like it!!!!!!!!
    I don't know if Kazuma saying that Yuma has a great destiny through dueling means that he knew of Dr. Faker's intentions before. It's possible, but I think it's more likely that he saw visions of the future with Yuma dueling when he got the Emperor's Key and knew that he would have to do something involving dueling. He wouldn't necessarily know everything. Kazuma becoming a villain might be possible, although his sudden and random appearance near the end of Yuma's duel against III makes me think it's unlikely, especially when he wasn't affected by the Barian world like Tron was. Shark, Kaito and Kotori suffering from some effect of being exposed to Barian powers sounds more interesting to me. For some reason, I was thinking of how it could mutate them, but it's probably more likely that it makes them easier for Barian or people from that world to control them.

By the way ,
    Where the hell is Yuma's Mather ? She didn't end in Barrian world so what she's doing ?
    My guess is that the writers totally forgot about her. They don't really put much of a focus on mothers, even if they're brought up before, and this series already has a focus on father figures, so they'll probably either ignore her completely or recton her out by saying that she died off-screen after Kazuma was sacrificed.

Wasn't there something like, when Yuma saw that door thingy that he would lose his most important thing? What if that was his mother? Unless it was already specified it was something else. I just find it a little hard to believe that nothing would ever come up with her.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Personally, I just feel like she died after Kazuma disappeared. And the lack of mention in regards to her is to avoid bringing up death, maybe.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Wasn't there something like, when Yuma saw that door thingy that he would lose his most important thing? What if that was his mother? Unless it was already specified it was something else. I just find it a little hard to believe that nothing would ever come up with her.
    I'd totally forgotten about that. XD I wonder what he did lose, though. Did it say he would lose something important to him right away or later in his life? I can't remember, because if it was later in his life, you'd think he'd lose Astral or something...

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I'd totally forgotten about that. XD I wonder what he did lose, though. Did it say he would lose something important to him right away or later in his life? I can't remember, because if it was later in his life, you'd think he'd lose Astral or something...
    I always thought it was his key because he always holds it.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I always thought it was his key because he always holds it.
    I kinda thought that a little as well, but I don't see how it would make sense since he still has it... It seems like it would actually have to be gone. I dunno though.

Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity
    I can't remember either. I thought it was somehow a premonition thing, like maybe it happened before his mother was gone, and then, ya know, she just kinda vanished one day because of that. If that even makes sense. Although I could see the Astral thing...

Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast