Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal - Page 16
Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 954

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

  1. #226
    Elite Sniper FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Frelia
    Posts
    2,792
    Blog Entries
    55

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal


  2. #227
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,327
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    72 is out? I'll have to watch it.


  3. #228
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another World
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post

  4. #229
    Elite Sniper FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Frelia
    Posts
    2,792
    Blog Entries
    55

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal



    That was probably an unnecessary spoiler, but might as well.

  5. #230
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,327
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal


  6. #231
    Elite Sniper FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Frelia
    Posts
    2,792
    Blog Entries
    55

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal


  7. #232
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,327
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post

  8. #233
    Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,733

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post


    That was probably an unnecessary spoiler, but might as well.
    I think he said how his goal was connection to Dr. Faker's before the duel started, but considering what Dr. Faker's plan was, that didn't make a lot of sense. To be far, Dr. Faker's sudden shift in demeanor didn't make any sense either.

    As for the recent episode:


  9. #234
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,327
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post


    That was probably an unnecessary spoiler, but might as well.
    I think he said how his goal was connection to Dr. Faker's before the duel started, but considering what Dr. Faker's plan was, that didn't make a lot of sense. To be far, Dr. Faker's sudden shift in demeanor didn't make any sense either.

    As for the recent episode:


  10. #235
    swimming bird Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal


    i think it's time to blow this scene, get everybody and their stuff together
    ok, three, two, one let's jam.

  11. #236
    Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,733

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post

  12. #237
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,327
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal


  13. #238
    Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,733

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post

  14. #239
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,327
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post

  15. #240
    swimming bird Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal


    i think it's time to blow this scene, get everybody and their stuff together
    ok, three, two, one let's jam.

Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •